Trade Empowered (NEEDS EDUCATION)

palshq70

Hello all,

I have attached the trade empowered indicators which need education.

I request Admis and the other genius(s), to please remove the protection for the benefit of all.

Thanks.

Here you go. This the (updated) edu of Final.t2 (www.tradeempowered.com):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xvn217

Tons of stuff (for the fans of classical indicators/strategies) and protections...

I've no chance to test all of them, so let me know if you find any issues...

The above package contains also Sounds (copy them into the folder: c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\sounds\) and Market Analyzer template.

Pay attention please to the indicator: PPT Custom SR, which takes (at least trying) data from the vendor server (ftp).

Edit: Btw: I added the MySql.Data.dll which is required, but it was missing in the palshq70's package...

Edited by admis
Update

i dont see any indicator after importing. Compiled still no indicator. anyone else having same issue? in edu package x86 dll is missing

Thanks. The link with the proper Final.t2U.dll is updated in my original post.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences - I've just placed the wrong binary file (edu work in progress) in the first package.

Keep in mind that: ...x86.dll or x64.dll files are not required (regardless of NT7 version - 32/64)!

In 99.999% of cases: file.X86.dll = file.X64.dll = file.dll

Edited by admis

Thank you Admis.

Just one little correction, sound files need to be imported in to Ninja Trader 7 folder which is located in "Program Files" directory, not "Program Files(x86)", at least on my PC it's where it is, if you don't have "Sounds" folder inside Program Files/Ninja Trader 7 - you can just create it.

Good luck.

Thanks for the supplement. ;)

Most probably, you're using 32bit release of Windows.

Hi Admis,

No, I am using Win 10 64bit

:-?...The default installation folder for NT7 in Win64 is c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7, but it doesn't matter if it works ok.

If you're running a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows, you may have noticed that there are two different but similar folders; a Programs Files folder, which contains 64-bit applications, and a Programs Files (x86) folder, which contains 32-bit applications. The reason for the separation is backwards compatibility as the two architectures are fundamentally different.

Hi admis,

It was bothering me that my folder seemed to be in the wrong place. And after a while I remembered what happened.

My whole NT7 install is in the (x86) directory, and only "Sounds" folder is in "Program Files". A few years ago I was installing an indicator, don't even remember what it was, and for some reason they specifically instructed to place "Sounds" folder in "Program Files" and not "PF(x86). So I had to create NT7 Folder and Sounds inside "PF" and place sound files there.

Thanks again for everything admis.

Cheers for the indis! Great work, was watching some videos on these today. I have no idea how to open or put it into NT? I'm very fresh to the NT scene. Help would be appreciated :)

Tried extracting and importing directly. I failed haha.

Edited by Rokz

Cheers for the indis! Great work, was watching some videos on these today. I have no idea how to open or put it into NT? I'm very fresh to the NT scene. Help would be appreciated :)

Tried extracting and importing directly. I failed haha.

First extract the posted file, then just import Final.t2U_201606_edu.zip.

First extract the posted file, then just import Final.t2U_201606_edu.zip.

Thanks mate, I tried extracting but it's asking for a password every time. I have tried downloading it multiple times. I feel dumb as everyone else seems to be having zero issues :( haha

• 4 months later...