DTPOrderBookImbalance {UPDATE}

imfm

There are simply rules (my personal rules). If someone directly or indirectly asked for not cracking of his products with a solid argumentation. I respect that. Sometimes, it's enough, if the product is not overpriced, while it is valuable or useful. Sometimes, if the developer is known for educational activities or for sharing other valuable and free stuff...

btw. I don't care about sponsors of this forum (if they are any)...

edit: I'd be happy to see here and discuss with a developers/vendors (like with ninZa.co ;) )

BIG RESPECT ADMINS tellme the correct request to avoid a indicator education?

they know about timeframe to understung their tools and every 3 weeks increase prices and add more features.

i think is time to get a word clear about that place

HERE we are using educators and deofuscation methods to know morea about that tools BEFORE BUY IT

but they refuse send more information about the tools becasue know about value to send only a half pice of cake. beliveme in some months that tool will get a sale offo price over 500$ or more

Edited by imfm

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Traders,

Sorry to hear that, but remember that Mikhail is not, who needs to give you support. He is only the coder of this tool. I didn't receive any request about what you are talking. At my web you have clear how contact me for any request, questions or whatever you need.

I'm open always to hear what someone have to say about his needs. If i can, i have no problem to extend trial, to answer questions....

HERE we are using educators and deofuscation methods to know morea about that tools BEFORE BUY IT

but they refuse send more information about the tools becasue know about value to send only a half pice of cake. beliveme in some months that tool will get a sale offo price over 500$ or more

Will be never in my plans to overprice a tool. I'm not living selling indicators. Mainly i'm first a trader, but i'm using a platform, NinjaTrader that has an specific model for addons. If i need somenthing i have 2 ways, buy it for someone who codes what i need or build it for me, with my own specifications. Anybody can do this. What you do then about this, it's a personal choice.

Anyone has this same freely choice, you can see a tool and if you want to buy it, you can do it, or if you have the skills and wants to crack it, you can do it. Nobody can tell you what to do, in this case not me, but I belive in freedom. Do what you think better for your needs but don't forget that the money never will be in any tool. Learn how to trade and win money trading, there exists more money in the market than in any tool that someone can build.

Edited by DayTraderProfesional

Thank you CLAU THANK ORFINLA IM WORKING ALSO TO GET mz TOOOLS READY

i will purchase after my evaluation period the both tools because i want to use it to increase acurating in my scalper methods but for now i need 1 to 3 months to make walk foward tests and fulll analisis for that tools the VENDORS refuse to answer me and provideme a rasonable trial time for that tools.ican prove never use it in live accounts.

Hi @imfm

What you said is very reasonble, and if never someone tells me a need like you describe in this words, why not hear it? Finally is not a system for win money, is only a tool. I will never claim that you can do money buying OBI or other tools that i will have to offer.

I have never any request about what you talk here, but be sure that i can attend any request about what you need

yo voya comprarles las licencias y me conoceran porque soy desarrolador como ustedes mi problmea es que anunca consegui nada tan simplificado para leer imbalances del mercado y tu creoquelo tenias

lo voy a pagar porque la heramienta es tuya pero me gustaria quele digas a MIKHA que responda los emails.ustedes saben que utilizando bien sus TOOLS se hace dinero!

opi CREATOR aqui existen dos tipos de personas/ las que como yo buscamos dia a dia complementar el trabajo creado por anos , y creeme tus herraminetas son interesantes

2. los que colexxionan indicadores. yo quisiera que tu y el ruso entiendan que tienen que poner todo en un solo sitio y no venderlo por partes

This will be shortly

Pronto esa sera la situacion

Like anybody knows in this forum, NinjaTrader has a problem for the non programmer traders. If you need somenthing you need to request that someone built it for you, or buy it for someone. With ninjatrader 8 beta out, i have a problem in my trading when i will change from nt7. I use volumeladder charts and volume profile. They are not native in ninjatrader 8.

Everybody knows, because i live it how can cost to have a professional tool (ofa, noft...) or how much you need to pay monthly to have it (gomicators). I don't like this models. This is the problem i have and i think that i not will be the only one with this situation.

I don't want to become rich sailing any tool, but i have needs like any other one, and like a bussiness man, i have choices.

i think you begin hiring mika and now youthing your product is ready for sale or mika forfce to you to sell ti finally get MZPROPack complete

i think your marketing was clear for all here

I have a good relation with Mikhail. He has his bussines and i have my own. No one is hiring no one, or forcing somenthing.

Working with him was accidentaly, because i was finding someone to code me obi, and found him. I know that the tools are similar but obi is what is, and isn't mzpack.

If i was partenning with Mikhail was because i'm not a programmer or know how to license software, protect or things like that. I'm a trader, not a programmer.

He likes the concept of what obi does, and he ask me to implement it in mzpack because have some request. I agree with him, (i'm a seller but i don't live selling indis) but obi will remain on my side supporting the actual customers and developing the tool. This is why i say you in shortly this will be the way. Nothing more

• 4 weeks later...

Hi bomdila,

It's not better than mzdpeth or bookmap. Only does the job to find imbalances in level 2 data, nothing more.

I was a license buyer of bookmap but for tecnical problems, never was able to run it. Bookmap refund me the license.

Then find mzpack, but too much for me. Then i speak with mike and said him to programm OBI. Was hard to remember in the session this levels and OBI helps me on that.

Hi kenny123,

I didn't recommend this type of use. You can use OBI for fade this levels or to trade breakouts at this levels. By itself the levels only shows areas were the liquidity is abnormal. With the little footprint beside the level you can see how the market is reacting at those levels, snd fade them or trade with the breakout.