Auction Dashboard

xioxxio

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi there

someone know whats are those signals in below pic??

than you

0d4d9096a82aba77e2b6520e3de63b45.png

I found the explaination :

"Auction Dashboard™ runs what we call an accumulating True Auction™ Delta. See the reference on that delta for more information. This delta is accumulating the deltas within the True Auction™ Value areas on the bars ; and in fact there are two components to that delta. One is a linear accumulation through the session. The other is working with a strategy that "resolves" the delta based on certain order flow metrics. When this second delta resolves by crossing zero, this strategy marks the bar and price where the delta crossed. (That delta is also driving the Transition Zones™ on the chart.) The markup draws a "circle with slash" at the zero crosses."

gzt is awesome but its setup is very tough. I just cannot get the chart right. Tried many times. I use it for Indian markets which uses decimal as 0.05. which I am unable to make it work. Any help is appreciated.

9a2cecb467.png

Thanks

You guys are going thru to much , just get GZT print profiler http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27411-GZT-Print-Profiler/page4

The learning videos are there and the manuals. Plus You are getting more.

Edited by goi

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does anyone have the user guide or instructional videos for auction dashboard?

this tool can do so much but im not sure what means what although i have some trading experience it is quite hard to know if you have no explanation.

the link posted earlier in this thread for the user guide doesnt work anymore , looks like they took it down from auction [email protected]

has somebody downloaded it and can please post it here! or has somebody a link to educational videos, the old video links are down as well.

thank you so much!

does anyone have the user guide or instructional videos for auction dashboard?

this tool can do so much but im not sure what means what although i have some trading experience it is quite hard to know if you have no explanation.

the link posted earlier in this thread for the user guide doesnt work anymore , looks like they took it down from auction [email protected]

has somebody downloaded it and can please post it here! or has somebody a link to educational videos, the old video links are down as well.

thank you so much!

I don't know if this is the official user guide but I found in online.

http://v1userguide.@[email protected]/user-guide

Just change the @ symbols to a. Hope it helps.

still if somebody has other ressources or videos please post them here.

this is the most complex piece of trading software I ever came across. I have the feeling it will take years to master it,

so all ressources and every bit of help is welcomed.

Also when YOU are trading already with auction dashboard im happy to hear from your experiences!

does somebody know why i get different numbers in the auction dasboard footprint and the acme volume impression footprint???

edit: ok solved appareantly AD uses BxA and ACME uses Up/down tick, hence the difference.

Edited by martis