xioxxio

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Could you all try this one please.

https://www.forexupload.com/5B8

I have copied the dlls directly from my NT7 indi folder.

I am still able to run the indicator without issues. Do let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Jff

thanks @jff it's working =D>=D>=D>

copy-past : AuctionDashboard.X86.Cleaned.Patched.dll + AuctionDashboardResources.dll , to : bin/Custom

Thanks i just dropped them in bin/custom and it works on my pc...

I did install the previous one you posted though, and i copied the latest onew over it in bin/custom.

And finally the funny thing is that on another pc the previous files you posted did actually work and then the same files didnt work on this one, but the latest ones you posted work on this.

So if some more people can check and crossreference if it works propperly it would be good so jff can relax.

Thanks man brilliant

Wow thanks for confirming buddy i was actually trying other methods whole night :)

Enjoy Guys!!!!

Cheers!

thanks @jff it's working =D>=D>=D>

copy-past : AuctionDashboard.X86.Cleaned.Patched.dll + AuctionDashboardResources.dll , to : bin/Custom

Welcome :)

@Everyone could you please try the methods described above, this thing seems giving us all a hard time but few tries will definitely and should get your latest auction dashboard up and running.

Hi kenny123,

It's a tool with a learning curve. It expose information in a way that need to be readed for you. No white black box. 2 traders with this same tool will have diferent results.

The results will not be by the tool more than how one read it.

Btw it's a complete tool for give you information

Edited by DayTraderProfesional

With all respect, you don't know what you're saying and doing...

btw.what version of NT are you using?

Hey Admis,

I am using NT7 32 bit. I am still learning to crack so sorry if this was a trouble for all of you guys.

@admis

Could you let me know any advanced code editor after de-obfuscation ? I can write/edit code either in java or c# but i dont want to use visual studio (eclipse is fine though). Any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jff

Edited by jff

Hey Admis,

I am using NT7 32 bit. I am still learning to crack so sorry if this was a trouble for all of you guys.

@admis

Could you let me know any advanced code editor after de-obfuscation ? I can write/edit code either in java or c# but i dont want to use visual studio (eclipse is fine though). Any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jff

Of course, but it depends on your preferences. Anyway, you have to be prepared for bytecode editing - to make your own patches. Below you can find my two favorite (both are free):

JustDecompile by Telerik: https://www.telerik.com/download-trial-file?pid=JD&lict=3

+ Installed plugins

dnSpy by de4dot (the latest build): https://ci.appveyor.com/project/0xd4d/dnspy/build/artifacts

To prepare sources you may also need .Net Reflector. (for AD forget about it...)

... and at least, you would have to read this thread:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26902-Learn-Edu-me-101-Ninjascript-C?p=396991&viewfull=1#post396991

For AD (in its current stage) it's enough. Keep in mind, Steven Coco is an extraordinary good programmer and he can change it in a few minutes (depends only on his will).

If you have any questions - please ask.

btw. I asked for release number of NT and whether it is virgin or patched (what could explain, that AD for some worked not patched).

Edited by admis

Hi kenny123,

It's a tool with a learning curve. It expose information in a way that need to be readed for you. No white black box. 2 traders with this same tool will have diferent results.

The results will not be by the tool more than how one read it.

Btw it's a complete tool for give you information

Thanks! I agree, a good tool like the others.

• 3 weeks later...