BPT New Generation

SINGtrader

Hello all.

I have uploaded the latest BPT New Generation Auto Trade strategy pack.I was hoping that one of the "Admis Army" could give it a try for education.If you are trying to work out your more "advanced" education skills, this would be a good target because I don't think it will be easy.This BPT vendor has stated in one of his videos that his new packages are "crackproof".

Anyway give it a try but if you can't, no harm done.

Here are some links ;

http://www.12tradepro.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOesz4tg9HA

BPTNextGenerationAutoTradePackage.zip

https://www.sendspace.com/file/coqees

Thank you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

I have uploaded the latest BPT New Generation Auto Trade strategy pack.I was hoping that one of the "Admis Army" could give it a try for education.If you are trying to work out your more "advanced" education skills, this would be a good target because I don't think it will be easy.This BPT vendor has stated in one of his videos that his new packages are "crackproof".

Anyway give it a try but if you can't, no harm done.

Thank you.

As I guess, you'd like to hear my opinion (I apologize, if I'm wrong). Anyway, there is nothing inside, we could describe as a rocket science... A bunch of classical indicators (CCI, Stoch, BB, PSAR, MACD, WPR) mixed with a set of logical conditions.

The easiest way to educate them is to find someone who has the full or trial license. Only to decrypt the hashed parameters...

As I guess, you'd like to hear my opinion (I apologize, if I'm wrong). Anyway, there is nothing inside, we could describe as a rocket science... A bunch of classical indicators (CCI, Stoch, BB, PSAR, MACD, WPR) mixed with a set of logical conditions.

The easiest way to educate them is to find someone who has the full or trial license. Only to decrypt the hashed parameters...

Totally agree with admis.

I was about to educate this but then i noticed classic indicators and a strategy and decided its no use educating it.

Cheers,

Jff

My opinion is that just because a system uses some common indicators, doesn't mean there is no value to the system. It's how they are combined and used to trigger the entries that may make it unique. Bottom line is that the bottom line net profit or loss is what determines if it's any good. Based on the video, it seems there is a lot that goes into the system, again though, that doesn't mean it works or not.

There are a lot of license checks in the code. More than I'd be willing to tackle.

Edited by Gretta

Totally agree with admis.

I was about to educate this but then i noticed classic indicators and a strategy and decided its no use educating it.

Cheers,

Jff

My opinion is that just because a system uses some common indicators, doesn't mean there is no value to the system. It's how they are combined and used to trigger the entries that may make it unique. Bottom line is that the bottom line net profit or loss is what determines if it's any good. Based on the video, it seems there is a lot that goes into the system, again though, that doesn't mean it works or not.

There are a lot of license checks in the code. More than I'd be willing to tackle.

Thank you Admis and other educators for taking a look and your considered opinions.

jff

Why you remind me of jjfund (banned) his last activity was on 12/17/2015 and your first post is on 12/18/2015, and your postings contain same language, he claimed to be an educator but sent viruses and spams in his files.

Sorry buddy but thats not me :) and moreover i try to educate instead of viruses and spams and help folks around here. If you could point out specifically what i spammed or what package of mine contained virus - i will be cautious next time :)

Its unfortunate that my username matches with some other user but i was here when jjfund spammed this forum and I do remember sending PMs to Jane and reporting the same.

Cheers,

Jff

Edited by jff

what is the best robot you think admitted stable return ??

what is the best robot you think admitted stable return ??

Their best robot? I have their BPT Full Auto Trade Package, which they say is their best ever package for Institutional traders, their BPT Limted Edition 2014 Package that they developed in 2014,but have since optimized and their latest BPT New Generation Package which is the one above.I don't really know which is their best robot man because none of them have been educated and so I have never installed into NT7 to test.

Btw the packages include the strategies and his various indicators too.He won't even let me test demo the packages for a reasonable paid fee.:|

Edited by SINGtrader

• 1 month later...

Well luckily you have asked me now as I was about to delete them because some of the Admis Army educators have said they were too simple and not worth the effort of education.Anyways yes some are classical indicators but programmed in his own unique way which may be different from the usual.

Here they are. Hopefully some can educate them.He's always bragging in his videos that his systems cannot be "cracked".

BPTFull-all.zip (16.57MB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0okbdx

His website

http://www.12tradepro.com/

virus in your files WARNING:

TROJAN:WIN32/Spurint.A!cl Severe

Tsk Tsk you again! First you accuse timein and now SINGtrader. I have fully tested the zip file with AVAST Antivirus Premier AND my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium AND uploaded it to www.virustotal.com. Nothing! Clean as a whistle.

Don't you know that the lesser brands of Antivirus are plagued by false positives and erroneous scans.False positive detections are common in the antivirus industry.Don't believe everything you read man. They occur when a benign program is wrongfully flagged as malicious due to an overly broad detection signature or algorithm used in an antivirus product.For heavens sake man,use a better antivirus/anti malware because if you keep falsely accusing innocent and helpful/good forum members,people will just stop uploading/re-up important files.

Do you want to know what happened to the boy who cried wolf? Keep it up and one day you WILL have a nasty virus on your PC.

Btw Admis is right about you,YOU should be first in the queue to be banned. You are bad for the forum.

@imfm:

For now, I still want to believe in your good intentions. Whichever is your current antivirus should be immediately uninstalled. It's just a bullshit!

If the purchase one of top rated antivirus is an issue for you - try this one below (it's free of charge):

https://www.360totalsecurity.com/en/features/360-total-security-essential/

AV-Comparatives - Independent Tests of Anti-Virus Software:

http://www.av-comparatives.org

There is something going on in that download, could be false, but it is outbound, probably trying to get data from you ...

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

www.malwarebytes.org

Detection, 7/14/2016 ----, SYSTEM, ------, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, Domain, 69.31.136.49, fs11n3.sendspace.com, 49431, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe,

Tsk Tsk you again! First you accuse timein and now SINGtrader. I have fully tested the zip file with AVAST Antivirus Premier AND my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium AND uploaded it to www.virustotal.com. Nothing! Clean as a whistle.

Don't you know that the lesser brands of Antivirus are plagued by false positives and erroneous scans.False positive detections are common in the antivirus industry.Don't believe everything you read man. They occur when a benign program is wrongfully flagged as malicious due to an overly broad detection signature or algorithm used in an antivirus product.For heavens sake man,use a better antivirus/anti malware because if you keep falsely accusing innocent and helpful/good forum members,people will just stop uploading/re-up important files.

Do you want to know what happened to the boy who cried wolf? Keep it up and one day you WILL have a nasty virus on your PC.

Btw Admis is right about you,YOU should be first in the queue to be banned. You are bad for the forum.

I advise you read more about Virus Encrypting and Spoofing because the only candidate to get his data and life loss is you ican demonstrate a file with a Botnet inside a really bad botnet inside and you willget in virus total and any soft a clean status.actitude like you is the reason normally Biggest Botnets have millions of machines infected running on it

Gee fella,I was only trying to help with my re-ups. I was requested by PM to re-up the New Generation BPT indis and systems.The guy who requested isn't complaining.Anyway in the immortal words of Kenny,"whatever floats your boat".

Hey Marty. You've done nothing wrong mate. Don't listen to that ignorant *****.He's what I would call a clueless twat.

Edited by stevemoore

Hey Marty. You've done nothing wrong mate. Don't listen to that ignorant *****.He's what I would call a clueless twat.

idont understund the reason you insult me i know several ways to infect poeple actually perhaps you never hear and only advice community to avoid posible infected file somethimes we have false positive answers ..also its really a shame see your frankmason avatar. youdont know nothing about LL.:.pprof:.