Help needed

hliboi

Hello fellow traders.

I was looking and searching but i can't seem to find one indicator that i saw some time ago and thought that maybe somebody here could point me in the right direction.

I remember seeing a indicator that was able to change the plot of a indicator with a slider. I remember the picture posted in the internet had a macd. The funcionality of this indicator was that you didnt need to access the indicators. You could ajust the fast plot or the slow plot immediately. It was a free indicator posted i thought in ninja forum.

Does someone have it? Or remembers the name it had?

Im looking to have the slider funcionality.

Thank you.

Edit: got it!

Edited by hliboi
Found it

Hello fellow traders.

I was looking and searching but i can't seem to find one indicator that i saw some time ago and thought that maybe somebody here could point me in the right direction.

I remember seeing a indicator that was able to change the plot of a indicator with a slider. I remember the picture posted in the internet had a macd. The funcionality of this indicator was that you didnt need to access the indicators. You could ajust the fast plot or the slow plot immediately. It was a free indicator posted i thought in ninja forum.

Does someone have it? Or remembers the name it had?

Im looking to have the slider funcionality.

Thank you.

Edit: got it!

hliboi, can you share it if you got.

Sure.

Found it here ninjafutures.ru/threads/obschestvennye-indikatory-dlja-ninjatrader-7.573/

Forgot that it wasn't without a slider but good enough for what i want.

Also see here for more if you are interested

ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=37695

Happy trading