My system 2016

egaalh

Thank you shickman for opening my eyes . So at this point ,I don't need to waste my time and others,so no reason for me to add anything else here.

Thank you again.

Egaalh,

Welcome to the world of creators. These are the people who made Boing Dreamliner, Chevrolet Corvette, and challenging International Space Station, where a small metal piece named docking target took several years to design and make.

Just a few quotes.

--Albert Einstein.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

--Thomas A. Edison

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

--Robert A. Wilson

Don't believe anything. Regard things on a scale of probabilities.

The things that seem most absurd, put under 'Low Probability', and

the things that seem most plausible, you put under 'High

Probability'. Never believe anything. Once you believe anything, you

stop thinking about it.

A Rule of thumb in the creators club, any insane idea is accepted.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow wow wow heyyyyy chill out, I did not come out here to put egaalh down

can't you see I thanked you more than once?

can't you see I did not talk about your methods at all

what you think I don't test indicators? that I don't download and try them on my NT7

of course I do, and I thank EVERYONE who shares with us ANYTHING how many times I've thanked here so many

my post was not meant to put any system down, I mean I didn't even try it for I saw it and saw what it has, and it looks fine to me, nothings wrong

I was trying to get other to put their emphasis on strategies and I don't think this is a bad thing

there's nothing wrong by saying indicators wont' help you much, there's nothing personal there but my own opinio

and I really do mean that I'd like to see more posts on strategies than just other indies, or systems, nothing's wrong with that and there's nothing to do with you

or your system

PLEASE SHARE MORE I'd like and most likely will always test most indicators that would get my attention

so hey take it easy man, it was a cry for something new here I'd like to see for a long time and I just used your thread to say it out, but really could have said it

anywhere else

forgive me it you got offended by that, this was definitely not my intention

keep up to good work and am waiting to see what else you can share with us

and with that my friend I'd still say I'd like to see other or whom ever starting a thread about strategies

take care my friends and good luck to us all

don't get me wrong again there :)

Hello again

This is my second time to be here and maybe the last time.

I will try and con't with my system,but the moment I will feel some negative comments here I will be history here.I don't need negative comments from any person.

You don't like my system,no problem move to something better.

I can promise you something ,if you follow my rules you will have close to 80%- 90% winners.

I can stand behind this comment.

I'm here to help ,I don't need you guys,but I like to help people.

So again you don't like the system move some other place.

Now everything is clear.

To make things harder...

We leave ninja behind us and move to metatrader.. in the end of the process you will look what is going in metatrader and will move to trade with ninja complicated ? I don't think. (I didn't finish talking about the system in ninja).

As usual ibnstruction in # 1 (so we can all find everything in one place and not all over ).

Have a good day.

Edited by egaalh

Hello again

This is my second time to be here and maybe the last time.

I will try and con't with my system,but the moment I will feel some negative comments here I will be history here.I don't need negative comments from any person.

You don't like my system,no problem move to something better.

I can promise you something ,if you follow my rules you will have close to 80%- 90% winners.

I can stand behind this comment.

I'm here to help ,I don't need you guys,but I like to help people.

So again you don't like the system move some other place.

Now everything is clear.

To make things harder...

We leave ninja behind us and move to metatrader.. in the end of the process you will look what is going in metatrader and will move to trade with ninja complicated ? I don't think. (I didn't finish talking about the system in ninja).

As usual ibnstruction in # 1 (so we can all find everything in one place and not all over ).

Have a good day.

Thank you very much for your effort, I still was having this thread in my navigation shortcut bar, hoping you to avoid those negative and attacking comments, as you finally did. Thanks.

I THINK THERE IS A SYSTEMATICALLY INTENTION IN THIS BOARD TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TRADING IS NOT PROFIALE INDICTORS NOT WORK AND ALL TRADING FUTURE REAKTED IUS A BULLSHIT/ REALLY VERY strange@!!!

The mayority of indis downloaded from indo worked for me. Dont feed the troll.

looks good, it forces you to have patience and be disciplined to wait for the big signal

2 Signals from TMA H4 timeframe today

WTI Short

USD.JPY Long

both green, USD.JPY turned instantly green

You have not even started to explain this method, people coming in with kind words and telling us what is NOT working and that you MUST be a beginner. This is always easy to do. Instead of sharing WHAT WORKS would be much more interesting as you are trying to do. Thanks.

if i get your method right, although still not understand your previous comments in your strat and how they work together, it seems this is more of a Swingtrade Method. I like the idea trading in higher timeframes and ignoring shorttime trading. When you enter a trade in H4 your intention is to let the trade run a bit and give it some room. It makes no sense to place an 8 tick or smaller stop here. Therefore I go in very small to easily can take some heat in the trade.

Edited by 10suited

another H4 trade

GBP.USD Short 1.4220 , touched TMA, 8 Ticks Heat, 30 Ticks green 1.4190 in this moment

http://s15.postimg.org/d2v7hsmsr/11_04_2016_11_42_39.jpg

3 H4 Trades so far in WTI, JPY and GBP all winners - Winrate 100% not a bad start :)

i will let the JPY Trade run to 108.56

GBP exit at around 1.4018

Edited by 10suited

hello egaalh, thank you

have some questions

1. if the trade goes wrong after you added one at -50, at which point do you exit? max loss?

2. when you enter in h4 timeframe, you wait for this timeframe to close, and when the next h4 tf starts and its still above/below the line then this is the exact enter to trade?

3. i dont see the yellow indicator BBpB in your template named 'Main template for system.tpl' nor i can find this indicator. What kind of indicator is this?

4. How many trades have you done with this system before and how are your results? how long do you trade this?

thanks

• 1 month later...
Could someone please reup the files?

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/rCvof3rlFRFif1NQH6p4TQ

The packages for MT4 and NT. I like the system. Despite the fact that first trade (4H, live) did not fully progress as I expected straight to the contralateral band but rather recoiled in midway, I managed to end it profitable. Yet it was a good first exposure to the possibility that things were not always working in your favor and what should you do when such mishap happens. All the credit should go of course to egaalh. I'm just the messanger/user. Thank you egaalh!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wlelec

My trades from today 10.06.2016

If I'm not wrong I'm the only person is willing to show live trading here ???

Hi,

I am very glad, that someone is showing live results. Is your trading still the same? I am searching some new technique to start with. I am now with scalping and feel the need for somethink else with less stress, Thanks