Indo-Investasi is working now

santoshv2k

I am genuinely glad to see that II is back.

I missed II very badly and specially I missed my friend 'admis' very much. I communicated with some friends via some other resources, no-one had any information about why II was down.

Let's welcome back II

Cheers

Edited by santoshv2k

I missed II very badly and specially I missed my friend 'admis' very much. I communicated with some friends via some other resources, no-one had any information about why II was down. Anyway, let's welcome back II.

Cheers

Not sure whether it was down for everyone but I had to check it on the visitor posts of FB https://www.facebook.com/indoinvestasi/ and some other browser check website http://indo-investasi.com.isdownorblocked.com/. Only problem with FB is that it shows your public profile if you post your message there.

I missed II very badly and specially I missed my friend 'admis' very much. I communicated with some friends via some other resources, no-one had any information about why II was down.

Let's welcome back II

Cheers

I would say, admis is *our* friend...

cheers!!! ;-)

Let's welcome back II

Cheers

Thanks, but you could always try to contact with me through my private mail, which you know... ;)

btw: Maybe this time we should seriously discuss on the possibilities of finding an alternative location (at least in the case of total disaster) ?

Edited by admis

Thanks, but you could always try to contact with me through my private mail, which you know... ;)

btw: Maybe this time we should seriously discuss on the possibilities of finding an alternative location (at least in the case of total disaster) ?

That's sounds like a very good idea, cause with the content of this forum it can go down forever sooner or later. What ideas you have in mind as a replacement/back up? Can we back up some parts of this forum and move it to the same engine forum on different server?

That's sounds like a very good idea, cause with the content of this forum it can go down forever sooner or later. What ideas you have in mind as a replacement/back up? Can we back up some parts of this forum and move it to the same engine forum on different server?

Technically saying, we can't make the backup of this forum as none of us is the administrator with full privileges (Jane has rights of the moderator).

Someone said there was apparantly a takedown to due a law firm or court somewhere enforcing something regarding copyrights. Can they get all the users info if something like that goes down? Can NinjaTrader work with the courts to get machine id's?.

Take downs happen when there is money is transacted. like some file sharing sites did. They let members share copyrighted materials and earn bonus money when new paid members join and download their files. That is not whats happening here. Still it is dangerous because someone can hire hackers to bring down the site and steal and destroy member info. But lets not get scared. I am glad the site is up.

No other free site comes close to this especially hard working members like admis whose tireless work / sharing not to mention the HUGE AMOUNT OF RISK he is taking to do this.

I bow to admis.

Hi Everybody.

Thanks for sending me your contact information.

I am going to keep it safe and not going to share it with anyone.

I will only use it if the site crashes and does not come back.

I have not decided yet what is the best step to make.

Please understand that moving us all somewhere else is not so simple and not every site will accept us with our free sharing procedure.

Keep in mind that right now we have a great home- there is no one to supervise us or preventing us from doing anything we want- bottom line

IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE FORGOTTEN, LOST AND DISAPPEARED which is the best possible scenario for us.

Hopefully that was just a crash which got repaired- but i would think twice before changing our home.

Take care

Jane

You know when you have a mobile phone and you lose it and how you feel. That is how I felt. Kept on trying number of times a day to get through.

Really glad to see it back.

I tried facebook but was not giving any feedback.

What were the problems? How to prevent it from being down for so long? Where do we go when it is down to know the status.

Thank you guys/gals for a wonderful website.

It may have been due to some upgrades, at least based on the fact that before the "breakdown" event II was down for an hour daily, I guess for backup, (on my GMT-7 time zone it was between 11:00 pm till midnight) but since it came back on, II has been up and operational during this hour.:) Edited by ylidor