Live trade Trading Price Action On Futures

vit007

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Doesn't look right. Guy charges $1500 for lessons, $300 for room per month, only trades 3 contracts and it's been that way for well over a year. Plus, he's not going all-out which means he takes a full hit when he's wrong but has to maintain higher win rates because he's LOWERING his avg gain because he's staggering targets (it's called reverse-position sizing, look up what it means in Tharp's first book, bad math to trade with).

Full CME intraday initial margin is only $1573. The CL is a VERY thick contract these days (1000's of contracts per min). He's presenting himself as successful day-in and day-out intraday trader and yet he won't increase his dollar risk after "proven" success.

Just my opinion. 99.9% fakes out there, trying to make a living off of other traders, not market risk.

Successful traders tend to stick to themselves, not run trading businesses and NEVER try to make money off of other traders.

Doesn't look right. Guy charges $1500 for lessons, $300 for room per month, only trades 3 contracts and it's been that way for well over a year. Plus, he's not going all-out which means he takes a full hit when he's wrong but has to maintain higher win rates because he's LOWERING his avg gain because he's staggering targets (it's called reverse-position sizing, look up what it means in Tharp's first book, bad math to trade with).

Full CME intraday initial margin is only $1573. The CL is a VERY thick contract these days (1000's of contracts per min). He's presenting himself as successful day-in and day-out intraday trader and yet he won't increase his dollar risk after "proven" success.

Just my opinion. 99.9% fakes out there, trying to make a living off of other traders, not market risk.

Successful traders tend to stick to themselves, not run trading businesses and NEVER try to make money off of other traders.

Thank you IB,

What you stated here make sense, but I keep thinking that he has a winner strategy, because he is the only one trader I know that use his own real money account live. I would like to know which is that strategy to make my own testing and post results here.

BR