DAX Volume Profile Trading - Youtube

sparky99

I disagree, he says on his video on 1/10/15 that he didnot reveal that he used volume profile until now, he had used volume profile all along.

I think price action, support/resistance, momentum indicator matters but not so much. I guess the bulk of the strategy is based around volume profile, order flow and important numbers, prior high/low etc.

I have watched that video and I agreed with you Sparky..

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, he says on his video on 1/10/15 that he didnot reveal that he used volume profile until now, he had used volume profile all along.

I think price action, support/resistance, momentum indicator matters but not so much. I guess the bulk of the strategy is based around volume profile, order flow and important numbers, prior high/low etc.

were do you see order flow on the videos ???? do you see any Bid and Ask numbers ????

and prior high/low are acting as support/resistance area or supply/demand areas if you know the difference .

Edited by vit007

Check out his setup he showed in this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNgZm2dSs2s

and I wonder why I could only make a 1030 $ today, guy on the video has 3 big screens dedicated to DAX alone and I keep making same mistakes while trading ES GL and CL all together on a 16 inch laptop while doing my full time job ...

http://i67.tinypic.com/23kaw44.jpg

Edited by vit007

guy has 3 big screens dedicated to DAX alone and I wonder why I keep making same mistakes while trading ES GL and CL all together on a 16 inch laptop while doing my full time job ...

@Vit :) . Actually 4 monitors hooked up to desktop and one laptop. So total of 5 screens. No matter what, his method of picking up trade is amazing. I would love to know what it is ???

@Vit :) . Actually 4 monitors hooked up to desktop and one laptop. So total of 5 screens. No matter what, his method of picking up trade is amazing. I would love to know what it is ???

hello lululee. I wish he gives some more reasoning for his trades . But anyway its inspiring to watch. Maybe we should email him a link to our forum ?...Some body here mentioned that was emailing him ???

Edited by vit007

hello lululee. I wish he gives some more reasoning for his trades . But anyway its inspiring to watch. Maybe we should email him a link to our forum ?...

Well few of our guys here try to contact him and he said this is his profession so cannot reveal his method. I am very determine to find out. This is the best I have seen so far in the retail world. He may have choosen/picked the trades to put it on the youtube but I admit he is good. The other thing we can do is ask him to open the trading room and we can pay monthly to tell us where to enter and exit. Do not have to reveal the method to us. I am interested if others are..Eventually we will get it this way how he trades.

Well few of our guys here try to contact him and he said this is his profession so cannot reveal his method. I am very determine to find out. This is the best I have seen so far in the retail world. He may have choosen/picked the trades to put it on the youtube but I admit he is good. The other thing we can do is ask him to open the trading room and we can pay monthly to tell us where to enter and exit. Do not have to reveal the method to us. I am interested if others are..Eventually we will get it this way how he trades.

I wonder if his method works for ES CL futures . Many European traders go to US futures ones euro market close but he never mentioned this . We cant stay at night and trade DAX . ....

I wonder if his method works for ES CL futures . Many European traders go to US futures ones euro market close but he never mentioned this . We cant stay at night and trade DAX . ....

That true. I am in Californai same for me. This method will work fine for ES and CL (more liquidity) ...Gold is little slow these days and It may not work on ZB, ZN (notes). I think for all fast moving markets with bigger range it will work.

I looked at DAX moves and from 2.30 till 5.00 am it moves 200 ticks , very gradual (lover highs ) move, its a 2000 ticks with 10 contracts . On a move down average 1 min candle moves more than 10 ticks , and 10 ticks its a first target for youtube trader . so compare to ES its like a 4 ticks first target which is not much but if you multiply buy 10 contracts = 500 $ I think most of as here trade less than 10 contracts thats why we cant afford 4 ticks moves ....

http://i63.tinypic.com/2m3nqyf.jpg

He also uses method when in downtrend price retraces to previous low so he can put a limit order and his stops are very small ,opposite for uptrend. and if you add to this order flow you will get 10 ticks most of the time

Just follow pink line.

First picture second line you can see it was a 1 tick miss and thats was his complain on today video - several 1 tick misses.

http://i66.tinypic.com/r7smf9.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vcj4t0.jpg

Edited by vit007