DAX Volume Profile Trading - Youtube

sparky99

He also uses method when in downtrend price retraces to previous low so he can put a limit order and his stops are very small ,opposite for uptrend. and if you add to this order flow you will get 10 ticks most of the time

Just follow pink line.

First picture second line you can see it was a 1 tick miss and thats was his complain on today video - several 1 tick misses.

http://i66.tinypic.com/r7smf9.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vcj4t0.jpg

Exactly my analysis Vit. Great minds think alike :) . Yes that is what I observe too. But did not know the tick range you explaind. thank you for that. But it is hard for us to trade fdax during that time. So basically he is trading swing high and swing lows as trading.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also have some kind of MA...seems like 50MA for direction bias. He trades shorts if it is below that line and long if is above. Please check that out.

Check this out trend is down and you only take shorts.. we have more than 5 loosing trade in red if you do not use anything else just swings and you took one long trade you highlight and if you think it is going up now another 5 bad trades in green.

http://s8.postimg.org/5krj9evfp/2dkfrz8.png

Edited by lululee

There is no point in asking the YT trader for any further questions as he is very clear that he will not discuss or share his method, not even on a room or anywhere for money. He made it very clear and also he mentioned he may stop posting on YT if people are discussing this topic further in forums.

There is no point in asking the YT trader for any further questions as he is very clear that he will not discuss or share his method, not even on a room or anywhere for money. He made it very clear and also he mentioned he may stop posting on YT if people are discussing this topic further in forums.

Well we will have to come up with our own system then. As far as I can say if we can keep discussing we will get there sooner or later, not exactly to his system but to the system that works.

I know that you tube video looks very exiting specially the $$$ guy makes. But lets put it in to perspective and lets compare it to ES trading.

Both DAX and ES are 12.50 per tick. After 12pm both markets move identically so we can compare value of the moves. As you can see on the ES chart move from 12.35 -13.05 =28 ticks = $350.

The same move at DAX produced 90 ticks =$1125 , almost 4 times more $$ compare to ES. Now you can see why its impossible to have the same results scalping ES and using his method . On 1 min chart you can see how small is his 1 target 10 ticks .

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nqabte.jpg

Just my 5 cents .

Edited by vit007

I know that you tube video looks very exiting specially the $$$ guy makes. But lets put it in to perspective and lets compare it to ES trading.

Both DAX and ES are 12.50 per tick. After 12pm both markets move identically so we can compare value of the moves. As you can see on the ES chart move from 12.35 -13.05 =28 ticks = $350.

The same move at DAX produced 90 ticks =$1125 , almost 4 times more $$ compare to ES. Now you can see why its impossible to have the same results scalping ES and using his method . On 1 min chart you can see how small is his 1 target 10 ticks .

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nqabte.jpg

Just my 5 cents .

You are absolutly right Vit. I just checked OFA as you suggested. ES looks very good and very tradable on OFA using that swing method. I will do some more thoughts to it tomorrow. Other users who are reading please join the forces, as I said before.. Market has enough money that we all can florish..we are not competing with each other if we all are doing the same thing, but actually helping.

What the trader from Amsterdam is showing on YouTube is an art of trading.

Provided the youtube videos are indeed based on 100% real information, and in real-time, then he is for sure a very good trader making good money - hats off!

Please be aware that even if you have all the indicators and templates he is using: without the proper knowledge and experience you will get nowhere.

This is no system based on indicators telling you what to do.

The trader from Amsterdam's real strength is his ability to make a correct analysis of the market and act upon the results from his analysis and making use of his experience using the profiles (and no doubt also other related information). This is not mechanical acting like an arrow getting a color on your screen.

It looks so easy - just like my son telling me he will be Indy500 champion as he only needs the fastest car for that - it is so simple to become the Indy500 champion in our imagination.

If you want to learn this type of art trading, then you may consider to go to the Market Delta or Investor RT website and look for certified trainers/coaches who can teach you how to trade off the profiles. For sure also other trainers and coaches can also help you. A long way to go but eventually you will get the opportunity to overtake the trader from Amsterdam in a lap on the DAX rollercoaster - just like overtaking in a Indy500 lap.

He talks about "buyer/seller failure" areas - how do you know which areas are failures? Where can you find this out?

Market Profile through the Eyes of the L2ST Trading Framework

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Othl-4lT2w

Try to carefully watch and listen (I know, some may have difficulty understanding this pronunciation, but there is many of graphical illustrations and explanations.)

http://s13.postimg.org/yo69hjm7r/L2_ST.jpg

Edited by admis

Hi Admis

thanks for help.

In order to cover all aspects, can somebody suggest a real good course/link/?? how to read the orderflow(Tape) in the correct way?

How to understanding in deep (studing of course) the edge.

Thanks very much all.

Edited by sinox

Hi Admis

thanks for help.

In order to cover all aspects, can somebody suggest a real good course/link/?? how to read the orderflow(Tape) in the correct way?

How to understanding in deep (studing of course) the edge.

Thanks very much all.

DAX and order flow...Hmm.

Try to see its DOM and tape. Indeed, as Profile wrote (btw. thanks Profile for your very wise post) it's DAX rollercoaster.

Sorry for my bad english

I mean general talking for a good course/link for learning in deep hot to read the orderflow(Tape)

Tks

I think, you can start from watching a free webinars and read quite a lot of docs prepared by Peter Davies on his webpages.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jig_saw_trading (remove the underscores from the link)

jig_saw_trading.com (remove the underscores from the link)

From the videos one can see that guy has order flow as a candle like GOM OFA type and reading it is different from tape reading .

He also using Volume profile for the levels he trades ( not a market profile )

I think he uses order flow mostly when the price reaches his Levels to confirm direction

To me OFA 5 days boot camp coarse is one of the best that one can find on this forum re. Vol. prof . I think it was posted by lululee some were .

Edited by vit007