orderflows.com

kenny123

• 1 month later...

No, Indi is not included in course.

But we can integrated the indi into this group buy. But to be honest I think that new version of gommi (https://futures.io/download/vip_elite_circle/1710-download.html) covers all this functionality VolumeLadderMetroEditionV4, wich is very similar to NOFT. I think only one parameter (function) is not included (numbers/ratios) above candles...

Personally I wont buy this indi until make a deep review of the course and if and only if any other footprint does not cover functions explained in course.

The Price is $675.

In order to get this price you need to email [email protected] and tell him you want the webinar price of $675.

This includes Software, Templates, 150 page manual with many charts, orderflows Trading Setup Guides - 1 Tick Stop Setups, Hidden Trade Opportunities, His Top 3 Order Flow Trade Setups, 1 month access

to the Orderflows Trading/Education Room, and Free Upgrade to NT8.

Website Link: http://www.orderflows.com/2016/01/05/orderflows-trader-webinar-with-ninjatrader-replay/

I am interested in the Group Buy assuming both of the following:

(1) I can both contribute and receive my copy 100% anonymously {Maybe a prepaid Visa/Mastercard} or an Amazon GC? The price must not be over $50 per person.

(2) Someone can Educate the Indicator.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Everyone,

Just 3 our of six has confirmed and transfer money to buy the course.

TheDriver, Kenny123... could you answer my PM.

@Joe, it would be a great idea to buy all the package, but to coordinate for six members is complicated, imagine to coordinate 14 members...

My thinking is that the course is the most valuable item and meabe manuals. Order Flow Indis, there are many in this forum.

You are very welcome to participate in the group by for the course.

Regards.

I already sent a PM to coordinate buy to everyone that has confirmed participation.

@TheDriver, please clean you PM inbox, so my message can be delivered. :)

Regards.

Please count me in with JoeWilson. Thanks.

The Price is $675.

I am interested in the Group Buy assuming both of the following:

(1) I can both contribute and receive my copy 100% anonymously {Maybe a prepaid Visa/Mastercard} or an Amazon GC? The price must not be over $50 per person.

(2) Someone can Educate the Indicator.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Everyone,

Just 3 our of six has confirmed and transfer money to buy the course.

TheDriver, Kenny123... could you answer my PM.

@Joe, it would be a great idea to buy all the package, but to coordinate for six members is complicated, imagine to coordinate 14 members...

My thinking is that the course is the most valuable item and meabe manuals. Order Flow Indis, there are many in this forum.

You are very welcome to participate in the group by for the course.

Regards.

I agreed with Marcus....the course has more value...there are lots of indies available. I have not found footprint course anywhere yet. So please of you want the course contribute.

Sorry I do not believe that the Course alone is worth $297. I would be interested in group buy for the complete package which costs $675. I believe that it would be very helpful to have the Indicators that would be in the videos and the PDF....not try and use the course with someone else's Indicators.

Thanks anyway.

Joe

Hi Joe,

The link you provide indicates a cost for $750.00 not 675.

The cost for video curse you can verify here: http://www.orderflows.com/oftc/index.html

With the new link provided by sateshchand now only 250.

If you convince 12 members more to get in the group buy, no problem for me. :)

Sorry I do not believe that the Course alone is worth $297. I would be interested in group buy for the complete package which costs $675. I believe that it would be very helpful to have the Indicators that would be in the videos and the PDF....not try and use the course with someone else's Indicators.

Thanks anyway.

Joe