Divine DVAN

SINGtrader

Any results with this method? I've been trading like crazy (for just one day and sim) to test this method and doing well.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ayvs3

4/11 r/r with 2 contracts. first sold at 4 ticks, and at 6 ticks, stoploss moved to breakeven.

Edited by uazpeitia

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo adnen,

Are the TDS, DL and DS label markers printed in real time (after the bar closes), and is it from the GZT VCP Levels, Print Profler or SDVolumeZones?

Thanks!:)

The DS ( Delta Diversence ) is a very powerfull signal, it comes with the GZT_Print-Profile. Of course you have to wait until bare close.

The GZT_VCPLevels give you also a strong level to watch

But really, the veryyyy strong levels, it's the combination between GZT_SDVoulme & Dvine DVAN

===> the trick is :If you have the cross signal of DVAN INSIDE the Volume node of GZT_SDVolume, you're sure 10000% that this Level is a very very very power level. Then you can wait to have a DS to open the trade ;)

Edited by adnen_messaoudi

The DS ( Delta Diversence ) is a very powerfull signal, it comes with the GZT_Print-Profile. Of course you have to wait until bare close.

But really, the veryyyy strong levels, it's the combination between GZT_SDVoulme & Dvine DVAN

===> the trick is :If you have the cross signal of DVAN INSIDE the Volume node of GZT_SDVolume, you're sure 10000% that this Level is a very very very power level. Then you can wait to have a DS to open the trade ;)

Can you please report DVAN INSIDE ...is it part of the package..DVAN Smart Line Package ???

¿Would you please give us a screenshot of this confluence? I'm a little confused, sorry. Thanks you very much mate

Thanks adnen and for your tips also. :)

Here an exemple

You see the circle?

You have the cross between DVAN and volume node green. This cross is hapen Inside the volume node

That meen you have to be Buyer

Now when do you open a trade ?

===> when you have a DS signal

http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/09/11/160911021608515092.jpg

Here an exemple

You see the circle?

You have the cross between DVAN and volume node green. This cross is hapen Inside the volume node

That meen you have to be Buyer

Now when do you open a trade ?

===> when you have a DS signal

Does this method work with only range/renko bars or minute/tick bars also ?

Edited by bomdila

Edited: I'm trying with the dwan cross into the volume zones and works surprisingly well. Nearly all the trades went into the desired orientation. I thank you adnen_messaoudi. now I'll work with the stops and that... Edited by uazpeitia

All at standard. Anything changed but eliminating the volume profile inside the zones, to have a clear view of the cut.

If an up cut is inside or very very close to a green volume zone, I buy. if a down cut is inside or very close, I sell.

It has like a 90% or more chance to success. then you can obviously miss the runner if you dont give it space to breathe.

Im not using the Ds or DL triangles, as I noticed that gives me late entries.

im using Jrayrenko 6-2, because I like the simmetry, ym, tf, nq, ng, cl and 6b

All at standard. Anything changed but eliminating the volume profile inside the zones, to have a clear view of the cut.

If an up cut is inside or very very close to a green volume zone, I buy. if a down cut is inside or very close, I sell.

It has like a 90% or more chance to success. then you can obviously miss the runner if you dont give it space to breathe.

Im not using the Ds or DL triangles, as I noticed that gives me late entries.

im using Jrayrenko 6-2, because I like the simmetry, ym, tf, nq, ng, cl and 6b

willbe nice if you share your SETUP with us