my contribution to the forum

lola33

node trader updated version needs to be educated and ill try to find some tutorials

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4guut4

Hi

is this?

NodeTrader

NodeTrader has deep roots in volume and market profile, presenting these tried and true trading methods in ground breaking ways. It is one of the only fully developed trading methods you will find that includes printed stop, entry and targets with custom position sizing based on your risk parameters.

any manual please?

thank you

jjfunds-

we are all equal here.

we all have our good and bad sides but we don't let the bad affect our behavior.

we are here for one reason only- to become better traders and help others.

none of us is trying to gain anything from the others or make money from other members ( thats why i am here ).

here and there we have some arguments and bickering between us - but again- we don't let that affect what we do or say.

I am very glad to see the "SORRY" word and that is why i did not ban you this time-but...

you will have to earn back our trust and just act with respect to everyone even if you think that the other person did not respect you.

usually when that happens its a misunderstanding and we just ignore that and life goes on.

Hope to see you here supporting and helping our community.

Traderbeauty-Jan

My favorite quotes (with grammar corrections) from that post:

"When I purchased this system, I said, "hmm, 1000 bucks for this seems worth it." Well, now, I would say, "hmm, 100 dollars for this is more than enough.""

"When you ask him (the vendor) why am I getting losses and he's reporting only good trades, well then, he replies to "EXPERIMENT"....yes experiment, as if I'm a scientist. If I wanted to experiment I would have done medicine at the university."

Funny stuff.

imho i would not spend even $10 for that bunch of moving averages with some colors.

there is nothing in this system that is different from many others in the market.

always look for an edge and i dont see one.

i did not even bother to install it once i saw the image.

thanks you admis for all the help and support you give us.

take care

jane

Hi Jane, you're right, you wont find an edge here and imho no where out there in any indicator

theres no holly grail indicator, but there are a few holy grail strategies and this is what we should be concentrating on

there's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with these indicators aside for their visual benefit they give

I believe the simplest way a chart could be the best result one could have, we need to do the work not an indicator for us

for me this suit is really good as on doesn't need more than that

a strategy is what we need to develop with easy indicators to read and that's all there is for trading

cheers :)

lol

that is funny-

i really like the pro-9

the one i was talking about - that i dont like or see any value is the DVAN or whatever they call themselves.

the pro-9 is very good and very visual- it think its one of the best systems around- again- with limitations.

it uses its algorithm and tell you which entries to take and which one not to- very good.

the only thing i dont like with the pro-9 is that if it took a bad entry- it removes the green or red rectangle and makes it disappear so when you look back it seems as if all the trades were winners-

i hate when a vendor repaints and hides bad trades- but still - i think its a very good system

jane

lol

that is funny-

i really like the pro-9

the one i was talking about - that i dont like or see any value is the DVAN or whatever they call themselves.

the pro-9 is very good and very visual- it think its one of the best systems around- again- with limitations.

it uses its algorithm and tell you which entries to take and which one not to- very good.

the only thing i dont like with the pro-9 is that if it took a bad entry- it removes the green or red rectangle and makes it disappear so when you look back it seems as if all the trades were winners-

i hate when a vendor repaints and hides bad trades- but still - i think its a very good system

jane

the rectangles are an indicator I don't use with their system, because they repaint, I like Navi Trend instead, solid and sound as always, but even there it's not the rectangles that makes it for me it's using different renko frames and taking the entries from the small renko frame in accordance with the bigger renko frame, I find it to be the best strategy with really very high probabilities

all that's really left for work from our end is our mentality and discipline, if you could get that in line, those indies are all you need really

imho i would not spend even $10 for that bunch of moving averages with some colors.

there is nothing in this system that is different from many others in the market.

always look for an edge and i dont see one.

i did not even bother to install it once i saw the image.

thanks you admis for all the help and support you give us.

take care

jane

To be precise, the edu of DVAN was made by hliboi and all the credits, in this case, goes to him.

btw. I'm not looking for the next troubles, this time with him... ;)

When I apply nodetrader on the chart, nothing appears other than normal candles, am i missing something ? someone plz explain correct procedure.

There was a thread on traderslabortary named 'Trading with market statistics' by JPerl. This is method seems to be heavily influenced by it. JPerl explained in detail the relation of PVP and VWAP in his thread.

Edited by p29

When I apply nodetrader on the chart, nothing appears other than normal candles, am i missing something ? someone plz explain correct procedure.

There was a thread on traderslabortary named 'Trading with market statistics' by JPerl. This is method seems to be heavily influenced by it. JPerl explained in detail the relation of PVP and VWAP in his thread.

can you please post the link-

thanks