academydaytrading.com

lola33

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy jjfunds---First off---How about show some Respect--The username is admis---U don't even need to know how to read,speak,translate just copy and paste---Geeez!!

Initially I was all for appreciating U---But after Ur antics it is clear--WOW was I way OFF!!!

Secondly and more importantly--Tis the Holiday season and apparently something has set U off--Why not deal with that at Home--This is not the place to take out Ur personal aggressions!! WHY U have chosen to do so Is WAY beyond me and prob most other members???---Trust me more to come but, I'm hungry and must eat--To leave it at that wuld be too nice U have come across as a very Rude individual---none-the-less I wish for U a Happier Day!

Ur Really being Childish--If U wish to begin a Pissing match then HANDS DOWN my MONEY is With admis(by the way THANKS for ALL U have Done and Continue to do)--

It for now----

I WISH FOR ALL a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON---

Thanks to ALL of U with exceptions to few(trouble making POS)

If Ur beliefs include whatever and whomever I wish for them to SHINE BRIGHT Upon U and Urs!!

Take CARE ALL!!!

Stop the Mudslinging(PLEASE)--It only Hinders the Kindness of Strangers---

TIA

Guest jjfunds

MY PROBLME IS SIMPLE:

AS OTHER MEMBERS IM TRYING HELP PEOPLE NORMALLY IN MY FREE TIMES IM SHOWING SOME OF MY WORK BEFORE DO IT AND GET ALOT OF WORD FROM THIS GUY TRYING TO GET DOWN MY GOOD EFFOR AND INTENTION

IM NOT A LAMERR OR FOLLWER AS OTHER HERE ...

YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT

http://no4nwo.com/img/upload/529b9edc0bab9.jpg

07/19/2015 07:18 PM

thnak you admin and sorry all forum members for my Hard request but im working with this bars and my coding knowledge is just beginning i think i will following now my work with it

A huge progress since July!

First Beta Patch indicators Work. Bars not yet:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/swhcyd

and since this s_hit.

Interestd to work on SRCode pro9 here the files if you need help ask for:D

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7plruq

you? or someone else standing behind you?

btw: disléxico?

WOW

Sorry it took so long but i was away.

Sorry Admis that you had to go through that c.r.a.p.

I banned him with no way back.

We dont need people like jjfunds.

I dont want his education when it comes with a fowl mouth.

I will edit his ugly posts and clean them us.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Admis

I banned him the second i saw what an I>D>D>I>O>T he is.

I also edited and eliminated all his s.t.u.p.i.d posts.

Please let me know if he tried to come back under a different name.

These jerks are like roaches- you get rid of one and his entire family come from under the stones.

Sorry I was lated.

Take care and just know

WE ALL LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US.

Jane

I'll say one thing, or two

first Jane thank you for your initiative in the matter

2nd we all need to realize that without admis this forum would be DEAD like fish in th water

this forum would be for talking about stuff guys would lose their interest in no time

but with the talent of some here we get to test some indicators, just think for a sec how your NinjaTrader would look without admis

so thank you admis, and please don't leave this place or else many would as well.

I'm sorry, but I'm forced to say:

Until this guy is the member of II there is no place for both of us. So, don't expect from me any further work here.

Edit: Thanks God and you Jane! :x

Howdy admis---Hope ALL is well with U and Urs---Happy Holidays!!

I as a person would rather post this publicly than PM U---Hope is OK--

This community has seen come and go many people with the knowledge, Talent that U posess--Yet to this day for my short time here have not seen one with the compassion as U-- such as meaning= patience, time , and the wherewithall to put up with the bunch of us... So many post as I was one before now to "please-please teach us the secret to educate, "just show me one example(remembering that was one of mine and favorites)--so naive)"" but from all the craziness came a new found respect for those of U that have the training and knowledge to read the code such as I read the Sunday paper---It's really cool and much respect from me---back to what I was getting at is this all the requests to show us how---It's just not that simple as I am certain U would happily obliged us with that---It takes TIME, TIME, TIME--Not to mention the intellect to grasp it and certainly countless hours of experimentation---I respect U and more importantly THANK U as a person first--Whichever may be U leave or stay please just know that some appreciate U and respect U in a true sincere manner--

Thanks for EVERY THING---Hope to see U here Still---

All have a Safe Holiday Season--Give Ur families,Friends, and heck surprise a Stranger with a Hug--U never know--

There are SOOO Many wonderful people here--A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF U!!!!!

Take the cheer and Happiness that seems to unfortunately exist for such a short time during the Holidays---Package it up---Store some reserves and SHARE it throughout the year with ALL---

Howdy admis---Hope ALL is well with U and Urs---Happy Holidays!!

I as a person would rather post this publicly than PM U---Hope is OK--

This community has seen come and go many people with the knowledge, Talent that U posess--Yet to this day for my short time here have not seen one with the compassion as U-- such as meaning= patience, time , and the wherewithall to put up with the bunch of us... So many post as I was one before now to "please-please teach us the secret to educate, "just show me one example(remembering that was one of mine and favorites)--so naive)"" but from all the craziness came a new found respect for those of U that have the training and knowledge to read the code such as I read the Sunday paper---It's really cool and much respect from me---back to what I was getting at is this all the requests to show us how---It's just not that simple as I am certain U would happily obliged us with that---It takes TIME, TIME, TIME--Not to mention the intellect to grasp it and certainly countless hours of experimentation---I respect U and more importantly THANK U as a person first--Whichever may be U leave or stay please just know that some appreciate U and respect U in a true sincere manner--

Thanks for EVERY THING---Hope to see U here Still---

All have a Safe Holiday Season--Give Ur families,Friends, and heck surprise a Stranger with a Hug--U never know--

There are SOOO Many wonderful people here--A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF U!!!!!

Take the cheer and Happiness that seems to unfortunately exist for such a short time during the Holidays---Package it up---Store some reserves and SHARE it throughout the year with ALL---

It's my true pleasure to have a friends like you among our community.

All I can say, after your very kind words: Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Happy Christmas for you and to all nice members of II!

(I know it's 'passe', and media dictate a new standards, but I'm conservative in this matter...)

I'm sorry, but I'm forced to say:

Until this guy is the member of II there is no place for both of us. So, don't expect from me any further work here.

Edit: Thanks God and you Jane! :x

Please JJ, with all due respect, I understand you are trying to learn NT education like many of us. But when some of the already learned educators (like Admis,sgueta or orfila) are also doing education on the same indicators or systems,please let them finish first for the sake of the forum.Thanks and I respect your wish to help others with "education".

jjfunds tried to sneak back under a new name ANUKER.

Thanks to one of the members that alerted me I banned him immediately .

No sense to waste time or energy on scam like him.

Sorry I was away and did not catch on sooner- my apologies.

Please alert me at once if you see a member that does not behave accordingly.

Jane

okay all this back and forth and still no indicator lol @-)

Hehe, I know you really love this system lola. Me too! If the master manages to educate the Pro9, it would be a great Christmas gift for the whole forum. But you have to give him some time. With such an accurate and easy to understand mechanical system like Pro9, I am sure the vendor would likely use a strong anti-reverse engineering protection suite (hopefully not though).But admis never accepts failure,and I have faith in him.;)

The 2nd part of Pro9:Set of indicators

Again, in the source form: (ready to import package, includes a default template: Pro9Trader.xml)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xtdz32

Below I'm attaching 2 screenshots for ES and CL: default settings for both of them, not tweaked bars.

http://s28.postimg.org/5vrkt5srx/Pro9_Ind_Es.png

CL:

http://s28.postimg.org/fhl59gjxp/Pro9_Ind_Cl.png

The 3rd part - strategy, soon...

Wow WOw WOW!!! You are amazing Admis,simply amazing! Thank you so much for always giving to the community without hesitation.I now see and understand why the old guard seniors of the forum speak so HIGHLY of you.Thank you!>:D<=D>