Request MZpack medicine

thedriver

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that this is ripe for automation, not human discretion in order to make in/out decisions. Otherwise, a common SuperTrend can give you the basic heads-up as to whether you should be biased to the upside/downside/sideways.

I don't say this to single out MZpack. They're all about the same. If the author of MZPack could automate the decision-making process to form a statistically proven edge then he'd have something special.

Edited by lbf4223

is this similar to bookmap ?

the thing i like about bookmap is that it shows both market and limit buyers/sellers.

the problem with bookmap is that its too cluttered and not clear enough so i stopped using it.

can anyone tell me if mz is better ?

thanks in advance.

Traderbeauty-Jane

mzMarketDepth + mzBigtrade are more than BookMap. BookMap is time driven tool at user side but you have no profit from this fact.

You actually can't zoom BookMap to e.g. 15 min chart. Paradox.

mzMarketDepth is event driven indicator inside (that's good for algo trading) and can displays order book on any time frame and any type of chart.

mzBigtrade can reconstrut tape and aggregate filtered trades by time. It's useful in reversals to see overall balance of trades. It's not a delta because you can count only significant trades thanks to aggregation filters and trade reconstruction.

mzMarketDepth + mzBigtrade are more than BookMap. BookMap is time driven tool at user side but you have no profit from this fact.

You actually can't zoom BookMap to e.g. 15 min chart. Paradox.

mzMarketDepth is event driven indicator inside (that's good for algo trading) and can displays order book on any time frame and any type of chart.

mzBigtrade can reconstrut tape and aggregate filtered trades by time. It's useful in reversals to see overall balance of trades. It's not a delta because you can count only significant trades thanks to aggregation filters and trade reconstruction.

That is the whole point of bookmap, you want to see the book change over TIME without the need for market activity (movement/trades). If you are unable to make money using bookmap I suggest you watch some of FT71's setups with BM.

Seems to me that this is ripe for automation, not human discretion in order to make in/out decisions. Otherwise, a common SuperTrend can give you the basic heads-up as to whether you should be biased to the upside/downside/sideways.

I don't say this to single out MZpack. They're all about the same. If the author of MZPack could automate the decision-making process to form a statistically proven edge then he'd have something special.

If that could be done lbf4223, why would any one sell such a gem, when they could just print money without even sitting in front of the screen ? :)

Hi traders!

MZpack 2.0 some features preview

New features

- SmartMarket new indicator: shows absorption of liquidity during accumulation process.

- On-fly parameters adjusting without reloading chart

- NinjaTrader Strategy support

- New visualizations for mzBigtarde indicator

- Pop-up hints for all overlayed indicators

- Start time and Stop time parameters for all MZpack indicators

MZpack 2.0 will be available on 21 March 2016. Regular price is $149.

SAVE $60! Buy MZpack now for only $89 and get FREE upgrade on MZpack 2.0

All clients purchased MZpack after november 2015 will get free upgrade for 2.0 version

Sorry, but because of hacking MZpack we are stopping free trials of future versions

details

http://www.mzpack.pro/en/2016/03/02/mzpack-2-beta-preview/

Any news?????

Hi traders!

MZpack 2 available from march 22nd

MZpack 2 downloading permited only for clients, no free trials.

MZpack 1.4.4 20 days free trial is still available.

About SmartMarket indicator

http://www.mzpack.pro/en/smartmarket-ninjatrader-indicator/

MZpack 2 User Guide

http://www.mzpack.pro/en/mzpack-ninjatrader-indicators-user-guide/

I was testing the mz- aggresiveTrade live for the last week and it seems very good.

Many times it alerted me not to go against the market, but the more interesting thing was telling us to exit a position at tops and bottoms and maybe even reverse if we are at a fib extension.

Very good tool.

I plan to test the new version this week and send some feedback with pictures.

Jane

It will be really apreciated TraderBeauty !!

Thanks a a lot.

Regards

I was testing the mz- aggresiveTrade live for the last week and it seems very good.

Many times it alerted me not to go against the market, but the more interesting thing was telling us to exit a position at tops and bottoms and maybe even reverse if we are at a fib extension.

Very good tool.

Jane

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TraderBeauty,

Is it possible that you can Share with us some pictures of your graphics and explaining a little bit how you use MzPack in your trading ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Very good tool.

Jane