Request MZpack medicine

thedriver

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This post was edited by Traderbeauty

thanks a lot to alexr but I have decided to support the vendor and not allow to crack his product.

Please read the explanation bellow.

thanks alexr again and we all hope to get your help with other products.

traderbeauty-Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

This is the first time ever that I am supporting a vendor.

Unlike most of the vendors ; mikhail is very supportive in this forum.

he gives a free trial which many other vendors wont do, he answers and helps with any question or issue regarding his product; he give nice discount to indo members so the entire set is not that expensive.

The price of the entire set is low compared to sum ridiculous prices in the market that get to thousands of dollars for bunch of moving averages and beautiful colors.

He asked me personally very politely to protect his product and in this unique situation i agreed to do so.

I believe that his product is very good and gives you a very deep view into the buy-sell and volume process which moves the market.

keep in mind that all the vendors are using the same exact input which is level one and level two and they use it basically almost the same way- most of the differences are graphics.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

THE PRO BLME TRADE BEAUTY IS THIS GUY CAN CLOSE SUPPORT US ANY TIME AND DISABLE ANY LICENSE IMAGINE IF I build a good system using that toll and that guy disapear the reaosn to have SRC is that\

I alredy get the SRC but i will keep it only if finally guy decide close us the eyes

Hi guys and ladies!

Next release of MZpack with this VP features will be on 100% uncrackable architecture.

Price will be 249 usd or more per device. Now MZpack NT7 is only 149 usd LIFETIME with FREE future upgrades

Indo disount till new release is 5%. Email me [email protected] to get discount now.

And don't loose all your money with cracked dll!

http://content.screencast.com/users/rename370/folders/Default/media/3d5ebb51-ba71-4167-9d2d-5feae5e8cf56/06.29.2016-14.59.png

iwant to warn some user get the last files cracked fromindo forum the file was released by mikael it self and have a trojan dor somthing that send you BROKER CREDENTIALS they are executing remotly using that credentials erronius orders to blo0wwup your trading accounts I THINK THIS ACTITUDE SHOW TOTALLY A AGRESIVE VENDOR I defintly STOP support him

I bought the tool February 23 because I found it very interesting that sin not explain much in the manual on the operation you have to go nose does not explain the operation of the filters if not summarily. They should do better much better to explain the operation of the filter settings with explaining the functioning of the examples. sorry my english translated with google . thanks anyway this is the best forum that there (elite member of future.io) are fantastic. Edited by leonex3