Viper Object Trader

barslaw

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legends pics to operate viper Object trader and rules..

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/hYhOiWcq63IbSf60d34frvOY2p1YcUL1

Yesterday i used the viper to check the region trade after watching the videos posted in there website.. First trade was 326 USD and next was a loss my mistake clicked in error while checking for trade but the third one was close to 900 USD on ES.... i got stopped out at 2117 as ,y fourth target was 2118.25...after a while i checked ES ran to 2118.00 as high of the day...

On thursday trading i checked the phantom trading too , what they mention on their video.. I made 1177 USD on live account of my friend, scrip traded was ES...

Still going through the videos to understand... other rules... Region is quite useful..... just my thought after experience trading it live on a funded trade account.... of my friend....

Hope it is useful to others..

I have never traded it before , like this... still other three trading type to check ......

Anyway Happy Trading...

Edited by Aloakdutt

Net P&L Total Contracts Fees & Comm. Total Trades Winning Trades Losing Trades Avg P&L Per Trade Avg win

Jul 08 758 36 66 14 11 3 54 138

Avg Loss W/L Trades Total Win % Max Consec. Winners Max Consec. Losers Avg Win Duration Avg Loss Duration

-233 11.3 78 2 1 00:18:07 01:47:21

Jul 07 1177 26 47 9 6 3 130 241

-75 6:3 66 4 1

This is the using viper trader for two days.... 01:56:59 01:22:34

Net P&L Total Contracts Fees & Comm. Total Trades Winning Trades Losing Trades Avg P&L Per Trade Avg win

Jul 08 758 36 66 14 11 3 54 138

Avg Loss W/L Trades Total Win % Max Consec. Winners Max Consec. Losers Avg Win Duration Avg Loss Duration

-233 11.3 78 2 1 00:18:07 01:47:21

Jul 07 1177 26 47 9 6 3 130 241

-75 6:3 66 4 1

This is the using viper trader for two days.... 01:56:59 01:22:34

@aloakdutt...please upload the file for more clarity...

here you go

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/oTaAhmCinoRWgIL3D5drVA - Viper Ultimate M16edu

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/N%2F1lL%2BpsxyDXHx65A%2Fodcw

Second link has two files , Pls Check

TIA

Hi, thanks very much, is it the uneducated original viper package?

If it's not, cud you please share the newest original package given to the paid members?

Anyways, thanksq so very much for sharing..

yxyx

Dear Lululee,

What clarity are you asking ?

I have put the data,, ??? or you want me to put the same in jpeg format... to access my friend account i need permission from him.. Although i know the username and pwd ... i do not want too without his permission....

Let me see if i can copy paste the same data from here what i posted and put them in excel and put it in jpeg format....

TIA

Dear YxYx,

It is already educated and same as shown in their video.. if they have released any new version.. i do not know....

Maybe you can try and check by taking 7 day free trail they offer..... if the files are the same.. The package uploaded by me is the same which i downloaded from the good person who had uploaded in this topic earlier...

TIA

Dear YxYx,

It is already educated and same as shown in their video.. if they have released any new version.. i do not know....

Maybe you can try and check by taking 7 day free trail they offer..... if the files are the same.. The package uploaded by me is the same which i downloaded from the good person who had uploaded in this topic earlier...

TIA

Hi Aloakdutt,

Thanks very much for sharing and reyplying, they now have a new indicator but don't really looks promising to me, so I'll stay with what I have from this excellent forum ..

Thanking

yxyx

What for are you trying to install the uneducated version? Be patient and wait till tomorrow...

Hi admis, sorry I have not pressure for the edu file. In my previous post I only said that the file in post #47 cannot be imported in NT.

Update: https://[email protected]/file/tt24mt (my 1st edu ...PLS check and sorry there are problems)

Edited by laser1000it