Andrew Keene - Six Setups Using Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō Course

trellis

Andrew Keene - Six Setups Using the Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō Course

Folder: https://mega.nz/#F!nwdwybwY!vIBw5oL-J4JFIkL44FKDzA

Complete 8-hour Workshop/Bootcamp ($497)

While traveling through Asia following his blowout in AMAG, Keene met traders who spoke of a forward looking study. This little known tool has become our favorite technical indicator, and this event will focus on practical knowledge traders can apply to any product or trading plan. The Cloud is particularly useful for locating trading opportunities in choppy or sideways markets.

Keene was so impressed, he dedicated years of study to mastering this little known indicator. Now you can learn from Keene’s hard work, as he explains our favorite indicator in terms that traders of any skill level can understand.

This 8 hour recording includes:

Keene’s My Secret Weapon course, where Keene explains how the cloud fits into his personal trading plan (1 hour).

This is just a webinar, there's nothing in it that isn't covered in the course videos.

The best-selling Six Setups Using Ichimoku workshop including live Q&A with Keene (3 hours)

4 hours of Keene trading his own account live using the techniques described in the course and workshop.

I will upload these bonus live trading sessions later this week.

Trellis

Great upload dear friend.....Thank you :)

I have one question, If I'm not mistaken then there are two videos on Ichimoku Cloud trading Part 1&2 of total 132 mins of length.

Is it his trading plan video which is describe as of 60 mins length ?

And I don't find any 3hrs of workshop in it !!

Will you please clarify my doubt please :)

Any thanks again for your effort to help us !!

Edited by siba

"I have one question, If I'm not mistaken then there are two videos on Ichimoku Cloud trading Part 1&2 of total 132 mins of length."

The introductory webinar, which I didn't include because, as I said, it's redundant, is about 1 hour long (I'm not sure I still have it but I'll check, if I do I'll upload it); the 4 live trading sessions are another 4 hours, which makes a total of 7 to 8 hours

Edited by trellis
Trellis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...