ZeroLog Oscillator

novicetrader

Hi Ganymed, do u (or anyone else) have the proper version bloodhound indicator that is used for the templates with the ZL for some reason I have not have it. If you do have it could u please share it-nate

I bought it with BloodHound Templates.

I'ts worth to order it....cheers

Edited by tradernate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see session pivots plotting, is there a setting to do, I am using three minutes charts and my session template is use instruments settings for emini. Thx

Rondonelli, Session Pivots are another one of Lizard Traders commercial indicators,together with their Session WAPS (VWAP/TWAP/RWAP) and the ZeroLag Osc.They do have Free Trials for all of them.

http://lizardtrader.com/leading-indicators-trial/

Are we certain that the session pivots used in the presentation are identical to the ana versions?

What presentation are you referring to?

Yes if you are talking about the prolific German programmer Harald Steinhaus, aka Fat Tails who also developed all the ana indicators.

Edited by stevemoore

Hi Ganymed, could you give an update on how the system is working for you so far. Also, if possible, give us some idea to what markets you see are the best and if the template with the BH signals are good to slow a trader down and still be profitable. Thank you-Nate

I bought it with BloodHound Templates.

I'ts worth to order it....cheers

Edited by tradernate

Blood hound template will not work unless you have two other indicators educated as well beside zerolag indicator, template can be created quickly by watching video posted in this forum I believe in post# 23, if you are using educated bloodhound which is older version then this template can not be created as one of the condition uses price as indicator comparision which is not available in old version. Hope it helps people asking for template

well, thanks for the note.

somehow, there are situations when a template is simply used as

1. a vehicle to learn (the individual or specific settings)/understanding

2. a way to gauage the value *claimed* by the vendor, depending on the sophiscation of the template

3. a way to judge if the concerned product fits or not.

The asking does not necssarily to imply to use it out of the box for "profit" making, ie, being lazy.

as in this case, if you judge the template by simply refer to the talkings in the webinar or taking the face value of the logic board snapshot and claiming it can be created "quickly", i am afraid it's either an over-simplification or the $99 price tag is a bit exaggerated. i think the vendor should post the template free in order to let potential users to validate it's profit making claims in the webinar. not necessary a bloodhound template BUT the settings, the conditions how that backtest result was achieved. i don't have bloodhound but i believe people here who has the product are eager to help. otherwise, how could a potential customer buy in their product? simply by faith?

anyway, thanks for reminding people the templates could be version specific...

Blood hound template will not work unless you have two other indicators educated as well beside zerolag indicator, template can be created quickly by watching video posted in this forum I believe in post# 23, if you are using educated bloodhound which is older version then this template can not be created as one of the condition uses price as indicator comparision which is not available in old version. Hope it helps people asking for template

Here's my rant on this system:

It seems that Kris and fatails are doing what very other vendor is doing. saying, hey we showed you what we do, look at the videos. Now go buy our software for really a min. of 895.00, but you get BH with it.

Its the same issue that we see with all vendors a lot of promises then pay and spend your money. But, what I get sick of is not the cost anymore but half baked rules of trading of how they do may be make money (no real proof, just words and a few videos) AND, and its a big one. That is the time it really takes to evaluate to see it a system is really worth the time, the so-called opportunity costs it involved during a true evaluation process.

When they started out they gave a 30 day period trial, why now it is only 1 week.

With all this, yet no one on our site in this thread has actually stated any positive words if this so-called system actually works and how, when, and last where it works.

So I ask why protect Kris and fatails? If we cannot evaluate the system properly then really why protect them as vendors. can somebody please enlighten me and let me know what I am missing? Again, the real question is does this system work, Yes/No If yes, how is it used, symbols, time frame, and what is the $$ mgt. I see how Kris says it works, off the VWAP, to the 2SD line, but in the middle a lot is still left unanswered for me,. May be I am the only one? nate

nate, i think we all of us here do respect the discretion made by admis and admis did also hint the protection code is not strong, meaning an education can be carried out by some other else in a "straight-forward" way. Admis voiced out the discretion was simply being sincere and we do appreciate, as always, the contributions and generousity admis offered to this community. Same as we do to FatTails for what he has done to the NT community.

There are many vendors in the market, some sell a tool, some sell a dream. A good salesman can sell a tool like a dream but it's unrealistic to sell hammer by telling the audience it's a way to be a michael angelo. An edu is a good way to find out the quality of the hammer, especially in cases when product information is sparse or free trials with full documentation are not provided. Why not just mention how a trend was mathematically defined rather than presenting a backtest result over the last few bull-run years?! A simple EMA system can do the same job.

Afterall, there is one thing I am sure, at least for myself, I would not use an educated code for real money trading. I trust other people here do the same for it's fair to pay for the tool (no matter if it's money making or money losing, it's only a tool!). But before that, we have to invest time, resources to evaluate the product. These are our costs and most of the time, not an enjoyable journey indeed.

I don't need the rolling feature of the VWAP (since such a big product differentiation was not even elaborated in the webinar) and I think, the 3 hour's investment in watching the different product presentation videos is suffice for me to conclude, the product is not for me, at least, for the time being. Instead, I would say NT should have these indis built in to the v9, if not v8...

Here's my rant on this system:

It seems that Kris and fatails are doing what very other vendor is doing. saying, hey we showed you what we do, look at the videos. Now go buy our software for really a min. of 895.00, but you get BH with it.

Its the same issue that we see with all vendors a lot of promises then pay and spend your money. But, what I get sick of is not the cost anymore but half baked rules of trading of how they do may be make money (no real proof, just words and a few videos) AND, and its a big one. That is the time it really takes to evaluate to see it a system is really worth the time, the so-called opportunity costs it involved during a true evaluation process.

When they started out they gave a 30 day period trial, why now it is only 1 week.

With all this, yet no one on our site in this thread has actually stated any positive words if this so-called system actually works and how, when, and last where it works.

So I ask why protect Kris and fatails? If we cannot evaluate the system properly then really why protect them as vendors. can somebody please enlighten me and let me know what I am missing? Again, the real question is does this system work, Yes/No If yes, how is it used, symbols, time frame, and what is the $$ mgt. I see how Kris says it works, off the VWAP, to the 2SD line, but in the middle a lot is still left unanswered for me,. May be I am the only one? nate

There is two weeks trial available, I don't know why you say 1 week. For me system is inexpensive considering full license of bloodhound which costs 495 alone but BH is useless for me as it does not let you enter one tick below or one tick above the entry candle, system takes the beating if you enter at the close of the candle. Best entries are at near vwap and within one SD, I am using 930 to 12pm EST time frame only and look for one or two trades and using 3 minute candle, so far so good in 5 days of trading. Longer term trading is required before i can say it is my daily driver. Trader psychology, proper position sizing with good money management are essentials for any system.

if useless, why don't you ask for a $300 refund for the BH? they have a bundle without BH.

There is two weeks trial available, I don't know why you say 1 week. For me system is inexpensive considering full license of bloodhound which costs 495 alone but BH is useless for me as it does not let you enter one tick below or one tick above the entry candle, system takes the beating if you enter at the close of the candle. Best entries are at near vwap and within one SD, I am using 930 to 12pm EST time frame only and look for one or two trades and using 3 minute candle, so far so good in 5 days of trading. Longer term trading is required before i can say it is my daily driver. Trader psychology, proper position sizing with good money management are essentials for any system.

@Rondonelli, thanks for the update-Nate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have a working copy of the Zlag BloodHd template? If so, Pls, share...I would like to back test this and see how it works n different bar types..TY

I see lot of downloads but no education for rest of the indicators, I can be patient. All available pdf manuals

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0b2wny

• 2 months later...