Traderbeauty Method for the ES.

Traderbeauty

Hi Jane,

I personally think we have seen short term low today, maybe a marginal lower low on Monday, and most likely higher levels toward the end of the year. But that's nor here nor there and not the reason for my post.

What puzzles me is that everyone keeps watching this thread with lot's of interest while you are showing them a complete opposite of a sensible way to trade. And not one reader of this thread asked "WHY". Why would any trader let the Market go a 100+ points against them, and instead of covering and reversing when Market was exhibiting tremendous strength...you were adding to your losers. If you ever watch documentary about one of the best traders ever, Paul Tudor Jones, one sign on the wall in his office reads - " Losers add to Losers "

I have been trading for a long time, and can tell with a 100% certainty that what you are showing folks here is a disaster waiting to happen. I knew a trader who decided to short SP's in the mid 900's, did not seem so unreasonable since Market was up almost 50% since 2009 lows, well a while later he was still short at 1100, don't know where he got out, but we know it could not have ended well for him.

I hope it will all work out the way you desire, but eventually Market humbles all, and especially the one's with total lack of money management in their approach.

Simon

Edited by wcicom

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter. It's her money, her consequences and she's been gracious enough to show everyone a window into her short-term and long-term trading strategies while asking nothing in return other than to be acknowledged for making the effort.

Jane, please keep posting. You are an invaluable resource to these forums.

she is brave and ****** wcicom, the market is a risky game to play, why take the risk if you don't have the balls

ameri*** soldiers go to war and take risks.. life is all about risks/in that moment

any way.. as jane as pointed our several times DO NOT COPY HER TRADES IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS

i should add, tv are for Losers

did any one not tell you not to belive what you see on tv..

Edited by aotegaoteg

OK OK OK

Let me shed some more light into what I am doing and showing here.

WCICOM normally you are absolutely correct - why would someone go against the market and add to losers- we heard it so many times till we believe it by now- but lets think a little deeper and not get caught in phrases that others generated.

In this thread I am showing TWO SEPARATE sun threads.

One is for day trading which has stops and most of the time very accurate entries and stops that normally are 1-3 ticks which update very quick to break even.

The other sub thread is my long term trading.

The reason why I post it is to show how accurate and true is the fib trading and how much you dont need any indicator when you trade like that.I am showing you a method that IS NOT FOR YOU ALL but you can implement it onto your day trading method.Many people do not believe in fibs so I try to show you how important and reliable are fib levels.

Starting a year and some ago I realized that the market up move has lost its momentum and that is when I started to short the market and exit on every down move.I have been more than successful doing that but obviously it requires some "balls" as some say and deep pockets.

I think that I am the only one that posts and shows real broker reports of my trades - live and real account and not just a simulator.

This is the first time that the market has gone so much against me- but this is not adding to losers- not at all.I know that the market is tired and ready to crash so I short on every critical level (daily) .Almost always the market enables me to exit with nice profit and re-enter again- this time it did not- and other than two very small corrections it went up steadily.

Actually I am kind of glad that you can see that i dont always get the gold so easily and quickly.In almost all my previous long term shorts i got in and out very quick ( few days normally) with no more than few contracts.

This time I had to add more.

Bottom line- you can trade with no indicators as long as you can read the chart and i will give an entire show of friday for you all so you will understand what i am talking about.

The only way I could attract people attention is by posting my brokers real live results- which i did.I kept warning you all to not follow what i do but i also post my future entries way ahead of time and not AFTER so you can all see how well you can trade without indicators.

This is like slow motion trading because its a daily positions so everyone has the opportunity to watch the market ahead of time and see if i am right or wrong.

I am not saying that my method is right or wrong-i am saying that in the last year plus i made a lot of money that can help me hold into a bad position as now for example.

Once i got out of the ten contracts as i showed you above i made enough money to bring me into the green so i dont really care what will happen now.

now to make it very clear i need to show you all first how i got the 2105- so look at the picture-it reacted right at the 1.618 and that is where i placed my shorts few day AHEAD of the market getting there.

Here is my prediction and plan:

note that we have a reaction right at the 1.6 so I expect the market to go down to at least 50 fib which is 1985.BUT....... since this is also A LOWER HIGH - meaning the reaction was from almost a previous double top on a daily scale I EXPECT it to go at least to the 61.8 which is 1956 and most likely to the 78 fib which is 1915.

If instead- the market will go up i will re short but only at certain levels- at a double top but most likely at the 112 or 1.272 or the up going leg (if that happens ) not before.

So here is my prediction and plan- all clear and set and transparent to you all.

I can tell you one thing - in the last year and half I got out of EVERY SINGLE SHORT with nice profits and lost NONE so you have to ask yourself who is right ? me with the facts or some gurus that teach general rules etc.

But again- lets not argue- this is a very very very unique method that i only do when the market is at these highs and present us with signs of vulnerability and weakness.

take care you all and i hope you learn something out of that.

I am here just to help and teach- nothing else.

p.s- i also have another challenge - as i told you before - trading a very small account $2300.00 intraday with the ES - now this is a real challenge because i can only trade one contract and my stops cannot be more that few ticks. I have been busy and distracted but i plan to start monday and post the real live results for you all.

Enjoy-

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/as7qgdx.jpg

@ Traderbeauty .

first of all thank u so much for explaining your trading style . the points i got from viewing your posts were

1) just follow the big picture . i.e daily ,weekly,monthly levels

2) using Fibonacci retracements to exit the trades

3) so u keep the retracements to re-enter the existing position

4) entering the trade at important levels based on above analysis and keep moving until it fades .

5) why renko charts used . is it just to remove the noise .

based on my grasping i got these things . if any important things to learn please provide the concepts

Thanking You

traderin-

basically you are correct- but its not that simple or easy.i do not use weekly or monthly - that is too slow and far.i use many smaller time frames- but true- for my position entries i use 60 minutes- 180 and daily ( 1440 minutes so that includes the night activity ).

You need to be able to read the chart and understand what the market is telling you- if you do then you have it all in your pocket and no need for any indicators.

i use renko because it makes the chart easier to read , more clear etc. i dont know why people are trying so many bar types- they are all the same and their purpose is just to reflect the basic movement of the market- so the renko spectrum is good enough as long as you know what to look for.

as i promised before- i will post tomorrow if i have the time a thorough analysis of friday so you can understand once and for all what chart reading and trading with no indicators at all means.

if you want me to do that just push the THANKS BUTTON so i can tell how many are interested- if i see enough then i will do that more thorough with more details- keep in mind that it takes a lot of time and effort and the weekend is my only free time but i will do that for you.

jane

as i promised before- i will post tomorrow if i have the time a thorough analysis of friday so you can understand once and for all what chart reading and trading with no indicators at all means.

if you want me to do that just push the THANKS BUTTON so i can tell how many are interested- if i see enough then i will do that more thorough with more details- keep in mind that it takes a lot of time and effort and the weekend is my only free time but i will do that for you.

jane

Bless your pure heart TB,you are my north star in a desert of false claims and endless con artists.

I love you truly for your kindness and altruism.

I appreciate your time and effort here, it is not taken for granted.

Waiting eagerly to learn from you,please make it elaborate as possible.

I want once and for all to understand your way with the market in a deep and clear manner

so i could implement your ideas with full success.

Thank you guys for your kind words.

In a pervert way I am kind of glad that I can show you a temporary bad position that I have to fight now and go in and out till i will end profitable.I want you to see that not all my trades are winners and rosy lol.

I have tried to use mp and volume profiles and numerous systems and methods posted here.Naturally you assume that if a vendor is charging thousands of dollars for his software then if you have the opportunity to use it you should be able to make a small fortune... but very quick the ugly reality is showing and you realize that almost none of the methods posted is worth the time to even look or check them out.

The key for trading is "TO KNOW" and identify what is happening to the market (i am talking about day trading now with stops)- where did it reacted and WHY. once you know what is happening you can assume with almost 100% probability (almost) where it will go thus enter with the direction of the market or against it if you have a proof.

I am going to show you a full analysis of friday using renko spectrum 4-1- and before you ask- no- i did not day trade friday so you right- its back testing but- you can use the rules for forward trading because we do not use any lagging data- its all in the price.

this is a wonderful example- i just dont have time now so this is just one for now-

the market made a perfect 1.618 fib extension- ( left arrow )that means we have a good start- now we are looking for a retracement to the 50 fib ( right arrow)-entering there would be a great winner.

in this case it gets a little more complicated because on a smaller time frame we had a higher high followed by higher low- so you have few options-

first and most simple one is just place short orders at the 50 61 and 78 fibs with a stop at 2036 and leave it alone. this method is simple - requires no indicators but the stops are wider so not recommended for small accounts.

second way is to wait till you get a response right at the 50 fib using a much smaller time frame like renko 1-1 - go in with you stop again at 2036 NOT AT BE. the advantage is that you only use one contract and you stop is few ticks only.

The third which is the best- most safest but hardest to do because it requires more analysis and concentration is to wait till the lower time frame is proving to you that it goes together with the bigger time frame- let me explain it a little better.

many times we have a conflict between time frames- a small time frame can go up and display a higher high and higher low which means we need to go long but the larger TF is saying go short.so we sit there totally confused not knowing what to do- should we go long or short ?

the answer is in the pudding lol just kidding- do not let the market confuse you- all it is is a retracement up which does not go straight but with a zigzag so the best thing to do is to wait for a proof that the small tf joined the big one - if you look carefully you will see that around 7 am the market started to make a higher low which confirms the move up meaning you should still be long so you wait and wait till around 7:03 it made a reversal and joined the bigger tf and that is where you should really go short.

bottom line- the market is telling you what to do, where to go in and where to exit- if the fibs are screwed up you should not enter just sit on the sidelines.

Guys- what i am showing you or teaching you here- you will not find in any book , seminar, webinar or software. this method works because it uses the natural movements of the market- i hope to hear some feedback from you and i really hope that you will use it for your purposes. the only instrument i found that is following the rules is the ES but of couse i would love to hear from you about other.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/Eym6cC0.jpg

Hi Traderbeauty:

I have this questions:

What money management do you apply in your system?...Because if you, reinvest your profits, constantly, and has a losing trade, then you can lose a lot of money....or all the money. For example, in all trading systems that I did, is not the same use fixed contracts to reinvest profits, and increase the number of contracts...obviously. The winner Equity Curve with fixed contracts, becomes loser in some trading system if you reinvest a high percent of your profits constantly...of course, also, all depend of your leverage level.

What leverage level do you have in each trade??

Appreciate your response

my advice- trade one contract- do not get greedy- as you get to be consistently profitable - meaning more winners than losers and being green almost every day while even if you have a losing day it has to be a very small loser-only then move to two contracts - not before-

do not pay attention to all this mumbo jumbo ****- just always be careful and humble- do not get macho or arrogant and too much self assurance- you will lose.

trading is not gambling- its entering with a very high probability and smaller stops so that means all or most our winners should be much larger than the losers.

as i mentioned- i plan to trade a very small account live tomorrow - it only has $2300 and i will trade the ES.

jane

HI Jane,

Thanks for your response. Showing Fib level to explain money management is a new one for me. I am not sure why we would be surprised

to see you make money in 2014 by shorting, Market did not do much that year, however if you made good profits in 2013 shorting - you are "the one". In any case...I concede my point and congratulate you with all your success.

Hi TB,

First, thank you for sharing your trades and method. I am rather new to using fibs to enter trades for trading so would like to learn more from you.

I have a question... in your post #155, you mentioned

"..note that we have a reaction right at the 1.6 so I expect the market to go down to at least 50 fib which is 1985.BUT....... since this is also A LOWER HIGH - meaning the reaction was from almost a previous double top on a daily scale I EXPECT it to go at least to the 61.8 which is 1956 and most likely to the 78 fib which is 1915."

The logic above appears that if the market extends to 1,6 fib level, the a 50% retracement is expected i.e. when the fibs go to certain levels, some form of behaviour from the market is expected. May I ask if you can share what are those expectations at each of those fib levels ?

Thank you once again.

Edited by rodamas

hi kon

i salute you- wonderful question.

yes i did try to use projection as per that wonderful fib video seminar by dynamic traders- forgot his name.

truth is after trying so many times i just gave up because i could not see the usage and accuracy as just plain regular fibs so i just abandoned it.

but i would love if you can do some more testing on the es and let us all know.

thanks so much.

jane

mastertrader- that is AWESOME.

Trading can be simple when you just listen to the market and let it dictate what to do instead of trying to force your forecast upon.

No need for 2 hours before the open of full analysis of all the pivots in the last century (just kidding ) or deep analysis of all the profiles in the last month- just let each leg tell you what to do and where to go.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Armuta

I watch few time frames- a very important one is renko spectrum 8-2 because it will give you some very important insight about a higher time frame.I just dont have enough time to post images of all of them- but yes- when i trade intra-day i watch all time frames.

i used to work with the 2-1 but that was a mistake since its very choppy for the es so i switched to 4-1

remember- your entries are done by using the 1-1 not the 4-1 unless you dont care about your stops.

and YES- if you chose to work with the trend which i highly recommend (unless you are very experienced ) then always watch hh hl ll lh preferably on the 4-1.

Jane

Everyone-

I am sharing with you my entire setup - no need for anything else- remember- when you trade- the more info you have the more you will get confused so keep it simple and visual.

since the image is large - i am posting the actual link ////////http://i.imgur.com/IsiRy61.png///////

Jane

http://i.imgur.com/IsiRy61.png