Traderbeauty Method for the ES.

Traderbeauty

seems like right line also have some spies here- the link is dead- i will repost tomorrow- too late now.

i will show you tomorrow how simple and easy it is to trade with no indicators ( ES only ) - .

i dont have much time so will make it short and simple- so dont expect everything on a silver spoon or even a rusted one lol.

took me 16 years to get where i am and there are no shortcuts.

jane

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
seems like right line also have some spies here- the link is dead- i will repost tomorrow- too late now.

i will show you tomorrow how simple and easy it is to trade with no indicators ( ES only ) - .

i dont have much time so will make it short and simple- so dont expect everything on a silver spoon or even a rusted one lol.

jane

Jane - What's your thoughts on ES here?

That is a very interesting question and its not an easy analysis but here it is.

I was really expecting the market to drop earlier and not make these highs but we can only follow the market and not forcing it to obey us.

As you can see- i will start with my Elliott counting- its very easy to identify wave 3 ( you can see the numbers 1 to 5) number 3 is the longest and strongest.Normally after wave 5 the direction change.

Next is- look at the 2 arrows that show how far down the market retraced from 2096 - only to 25 % which is very unusual and imply a very strong trend.

So we were expecting a new high with fib extension of 1.9 or even 2.6 ; instead - the market is fooling everyone and did not even make 1.272 - made only 112% which in my book of rules means a divergence or lets say a fib divergence. i have an rsi at the bottom of the chart and you can see the rsi divergence at the bottom- look at the two arrows.

so now here is my forecast:

I expect the market as a first step to continue lower to at least the 78 fib 2034 but most likely to the 88 fib which is 2023.75.

once we get there if there is more interest from people i can continue with the analysis.

Just so you know- once you make an analysis you cannot stick to it- you have to change it if the market is changing- thats what a good trader will do.

lets talk about daily bars and volume- the first 2 down bars were high volume and nice down red bars. today we had almost a doji with a high volume- that means that it can either be a reversal to the upside or just a resting day and the down will continue soon.

keep in mind that the rollover of the september contract is screwing the volume analysis so we have to get a feel more that deal with numbers.

imho- i do not believe that this doji will hold to the upside- specifically since we did not reach the 61.8 fib which we should at least.

please- tell me what you think because this is basically the same way that i do my day trading ( not including the elliott which i hardly ever notice but this was such a unique case that i could not give it up).

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/gIkVf0k.jpg

jane

Hi TB,

FYI. Thanks in advance for your effort here.

interesting to see if she can test back to the 38.2% and will need to hold there for shorts, else would no doubt need to take out that 61.8% and prior high for any real test back to the high imo.....I do like the 78.6 to 88.6% deep fib retrace if she can hold that 38.2% signifying further weakness but no doubt as Jane very well outlined we would then need to adapt and check levels when the market evidently proves itself as to whether or not some of these key levels will hold or not....I did like that 1.68 ascending wedge downside break where you also no doubt would have had good divergence there as well......

http://screencast.com/t/XrUm7OxWc

cheers and great work as usual Jane !

nice selloff off that bounce back up to the 38.2% and prior structural support test > resistance to the down target area Jane and will now be interesting to see if she can hold some support from the 78.6% but have just zoned that whole area with a confluence of a 127/161.8% so will be expecting possible support there.....

http://screencast.com/t/GoWvlvoxbU

cheers !

hi traderbeauty

i saw your trading posts and find it very nice. i am at the market since 2007 and

struggeling and cannot find a suitable and profitable strategy that suits to me and

my account. i really dont like indicators and all of this stuff.

can you tell me which of your daytrading strategy do you use.

are you teaching too? can you recommend where i can re-start again?

i cant send pms, this is the reason i write here. perhabs you can answer me pm

thanks a lot

do yourself a favor and read ALL my post for the last few years.This will give you a solid explanation of what to do.

sorry but i do not tutor.

there is no special strategy for day trading or position one- i just read the market - leg by leg and then i know ahead of time where it going to and from where.