Traderbeauty Method for the ES.

Traderbeauty

look at the daily-

volume again is decelerating- we have a doji at the bottom- the market is telling us its ready for reversal or at least for a nice retracement up.

market usually does not rotate on a dime- it gives us signals and this is a priceless one-

learn to identify the signals and the patterns and you will not need any indicators to trade.

i am going to reshort on every fib level starting with 1962 which is almost 70 points higher than where i exited.

keep in mind that my original exit was 1893 but i got out at 94.75 and 95.25- lowest low was 92.5 so its not a bad exit lol.

take care

jane

http://i.imgur.com/2PLRWgV.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REST MY CASE

Look at the daily chart attached- notice the arrow on the bottom left- THAT IS WHERE I EXITED MY SHORTS- how comes ? am i a prophet ?

What i am doing here is teaching you how to trade but instead of doing it using a video or a replay- i am doing it very slowly LIVE, REAL TIME whrre very bar in our chart is a daily one- this way you can see me trade live in slow motion.

I use the same concepts for day trading ( but usually with the market and with tight stops ) so try to understand and learn as much as you can.

I found an amazing tool for trading- its works wonderfully for ninja, but also for tradestation, metastock, metatrader and more.It does an incredible job and its free.

Its your brain :)- stop using all these complicated and amazing indicators with so many colors and arrows and just look at the shady areas and see how many losers you get.

I have a short quiz for you- HOW AND WHY DID I GET OUT RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM ? ( actually my initial exit was 1893.5 but i chickened out and exited a point higher- i am sure you would do the same with 9 contracts lol).

Anyway- I already have my shorts at every fib level- not using any indicators or volume - value areas or support- resistance from 50 years ago or apa, ama, camarilla or any of these amazing incredible magic levels generators.

I hope you learn something or at least you enjoy reading these posts.

If you do then push the "THANKS" button so i know how many of you are interested and will continue posting- otherwise i will stop wasting our valued time.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/ON3ruJc.jpg

admis-

there are 3 major extension and they have to be super accurate otherwise that means that the market has reacted because something ELSE and not the fib extension.

on very extreme moves it goes to 2.61 but hardly ever more than that.

there are many levels around but i use only these one - they work 90% of the time like a clockwork to the tick ( on the ES ).

for example- 1.112 means that the direction is still there but the trend is very weak and we might have a reversal.

ask away if you have any more questions.

admis-

there are 3 major extension and they have to be super accurate otherwise that means that the market has reacted because something ELSE and not the fib extension.

on very extreme moves it goes to 2.61 but hardly ever more than that.

there are many levels around but i use only these one - they work 90% of the time like a clockwork to the tick ( on the ES ).

for example- 1.112 means that the direction is still there but the trend is very weak and we might have a reversal.

ask away if you have any more questions.

Thank you, Jane for your explanation, but I'm still blind about this one: 1.982 (The rest I know well). I couldn't find any reference...

Jane or someone else - could you please enlighten me, what is the definition of extension level 198.2. I've seen it nowhere else except Jane's charts. I believe, it's not self created level (otherwise each level will be good as well...) :-??

Admis

sorry for the delay-had a crazy day -

I have been using the 1.982 for so long that i cant even remember where it comes from or did i invent it- bottom line- it does not matter-

it shows you a strong trend - or in other words it means DO NOT GO AGAINST THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.

so santosh showed us how i got my exact exit ( which looks less excited after today's drop)- but it did not show you all the info- please pay attention now because this is the most important part and heart of my method.

as newton said- every force has an equal etc... same here- we look at a ping pong ball- we see where it hit the wall so we can assume where and how far it will bounce.

i will splice this explanation to few separate post to make it super clear.

look at the current image- you can see that clearly- market hit the 78 almost to the tick and then dropped like a stone.

seeing that i expected a ping pong down to at least 1.272 but... when we got to the 1.272 the market did not show me any hints of slowing down on any time frame. same for the 1.618 so since a normal trend does not go beyond 1.9 i decide to exit there which was almost to the tick.

http://i.imgur.com/V8I19Xz.jpg

so now i can show you my exit - i left the previous fib ( the retracement) there for you to see.

the tough part for fib users is to know how and where to plot the fibs- so if our ping pong wall was the top of the 78- THAT IS WHERE WE WILL USE AS A START FOR OUR NEXT FIB.

and that is what i did and you can see that in the following image.

http://i.imgur.com/5eFxdw5.jpg

now- as i promised- this is a slow motion trade- using the daily or 180 to show you how accurate the market is- every move has a reason and you can easily predict the market direction without using any indicators.

as you saw in my brokers report- i had orders to short at 1961.75 which was 2 ticks bellow the 38 fib on last leg.

what happened here was kind of unusual- the market could not go there and reversed at the 25 level which means its a very strong move down.i did not have a short over there and obviously missed the entry- luckily i still have one short left and will exit it only for another 50-60 points.

http://i.imgur.com/oDfECcY.jpg

now here is the rest and last-

i just hope that i am not wasting my time here- so please push the THANKS button otherwise i have no idea how many of you show interest here.

lets look at what happened-

where did our ping pong start ? the answer 25 fib- what does that mean ? ultra strong trend down.

what do we expect now ? think---- we hit the wall very hard- what do we expect ? THE ANSWER IS AT LEAST 1.918 EXTENSION theoretically it should even be 2.6 but it does not.

so now lets just watch what happens and we will decide together where to short again.

i can tell you right now that i took all my short orders off the table and will only place them after i do a new analysis.

i need to know WHERE IS MY PING PONG WALL- once i know then i will place an order to short only at the appropriate level.

so far the market went down to 1.272

enjoy and take care

jane

http://i.imgur.com/mGUaAZW.jpg

now here is the rest and last-

i just hope that i am not wasting my time here- so please push the THANKS button otherwise i have no idea how many of you show interest here.

lets look at what happened-

where did our ping pong start ? the answer 25 fib- what does that mean ? ultra strong trend down.

what do we expect now ? think---- we hit the wall very hard- what do we expect ? THE ANSWER IS AT LEAST 1.918 EXTENSION theoretically it should even be 2.6 but it does not.

so now lets just watch what happens and we will decide together where to short again.

i can tell you right now that i took all my short orders off the table and will only place them after i do a new analysis.

i need to know WHERE IS MY PING PONG WALL- once i know then i will place an order to short only at the appropriate level.

so far the market went down to 1.272

enjoy and take care

jane

ONE VERY VERY IMPORTANT FACT- QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

we have a perfect fib extension and seems like the market reacted right at the 1.272

would you reshort at the 61.8 or the 78 fib retracement ?

every one in their right mind will.

I WILL NOT

not going to explain why-( still have some secrets for myself lol ).

so here is my prediction- if the market holds here and goes up it will continue upward to a higher level than last high than the 1946.62 that you can see here.

in other words it will start to make higher high for now.

so lets see how right or wrong i am lol

http://i.imgur.com/mGUaAZW.jpg

Edited by Traderbeauty

not sure if you see what is going on- the es is up right now +47 points on a high volume-

again- i rest my case

you still did not tell me why i cancelled my shorts for now and more important:

WHERE IS OUR PING PONG WALL or in other words- why did the market stop where it did ?

waiting for answers- dont be shy any answer is good.

jane

not sure if you see what is going on- the es is up right now +47 points on a high volume-

again- i rest my case

you still did not tell me why i cancelled my shorts for now and more important:

WHERE IS OUR PING PONG WALL or in other words- why did the market stop where it did ?

waiting for answers- dont be shy any answer is good.

jane

Market lost momentum... we have divergence on most time frames... 1975 could be a nice up target...