Traderbeauty Method for the ES.

Traderbeauty

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning TraderBeauty and thank you very much for post. I try to search on torrent, but i don't see, because i dont understand how search and download. someone can help me to find and download workshop mentioned in post #48. Thank you to all

here:

http://@xtratorrent.cc/torrent_download/1861528/Dynamic+Trader+Workshop+High+Probability+Trading+Stategies+Robert+Miner+Stocks+Forex+Futures+Extras.torrent

@=e

so here is the next story-

look at the daily- you can clearly see we had a nice doji with decent volume - almost 1.5 million contracts and that happened almost at the 78 - remember- i got out at 17 - expected 15 and it went to 11 which is not bad for such huge daily levels-

so from here i expect it to go up.

technically we could have gone long but its just not my sytle- what can i do...

there are two scenarios- one- the doji is just a hesitation day and the down move with contuinue down and then i will only exit at 1770 from my last two shorts.

the other scenario which i believe will happen is that we will continue upward to 1.272 or maybe even 1.618 extension ( showing in next post ).

so right now i am posting shorting levels way in advance.

http://i.imgur.com/ia528aE.jpg

here are the levels- they are very accurate and i am going to enter one point ahead to make sure i dont miss it.

obviously since i take more risks i am going to short way before- -

first one at the 78 fib 1989

second at eh double top minus one point 2010

third at the 112 fib level 2024 , then 2039 and last 2074

i also market - left arrow the 78 fib of the entire down move 2052- but that one is not acurate and more for reference.

so- let the game begin.

take care

jane

http://i.imgur.com/hV3DGQy.jpg

just got back home and wow- i got out both my last shorts.

the important thing is that i got out at 1865.75 AND THE LOW SO FAR WAS 1865.50 so basically i exit one tick from the bottom.

do you think its a miracle of a mistake- not at all.

in the next post i will explain why i got out here and why i even did that even though my ultimate target is around 1770 ( dont remember and too tired now to care ).

again- THIS IS A LIVE ACCOUNT NOT A DEMO OR PAPER SO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL AND DO NOT COPY ME UNLESS YOU HAVE ENOUGH BUYING POWER.

take care

jane

http://i.imgur.com/FnSpq6x.png

as you can see we are getting to the 78 fib which is also very close to a big 1.272 ( lower arrow )- i dont want to take a chance-

i know that usually we get a nice bounce from the 78 so i exited both shorts 2 points ahead 9 there was also another smaller leg fib extension but i am too tired now ).

bottom line- i am flat now but will reshort once the market goes higher and will go long around 1770 ( dont remember the exact number ).

good night

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/yibmxRy.jpg

Please don't think that i am trying to brag or show off- this is the only way to show you how accurate fibs can be and how simple trading with market action can be.

i pin pointed this entire move from 2009 down to 1865.75 just with fib- NO OTHER INDICATORS AND YOU DO THE MATH.

jane

Please don't think that i am trying to brag or show off- this is the only way to show you how accurate fibs can be and how simple trading with market action can be.

i pin pointed this entire move from 2009 down to 1865.75 just with fib- NO OTHER INDICATORS AND YOU DO THE MATH.

jane

Thanks for sharing.

How can I learn from you ?

no- i am not- i am keeping it here at the ninja section where i feel at home.

but...

you are right and i will post just a heading there with a link to this thread.

WOW

Elishar- i am impressed.

Great job and thanks fro doing that.

just keep in mind everyone that not everything is nice and rosy - there are many times when the market does not listen to me or i dont pay attention and i lose- there is no mercy or pity- when you lose you have no one to complain or blame - only yourself- but that is part of the business-

bottom line- do not look for winners only because you will not find them.

very soon i will take a tough choppy day on purpose and analyze it.

jane

HI MT

Your yellow fibs are right on - same as mine and that is why i closed my shorts at 65.75 and you can see that the market already went 20 points or more up.

i cannot see your green fibs but they seem wrong to me.

you need to look for long and large legs an not focus on small and minute ones.

the hardest part of trading with fibs is recognizing the legs in real time.

it took me years to get it all in my system and i had no one to point me toward the important issues- just keep doing that and you wont be sorry.

send another image of the green fibs.

bottom line------------------

i think that we just have a bounce here because of the big 78, i plan to get back with my shorts very soon- just waiting for the market to go a little higher so i can get back in.

i still believe that this is just a minor retracement and we will get down to the 1770 but again- no one knows for sure and only time will tell.

jane