(Req) The Beat the Market with Mark Stone training course from OFA

Livermore

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

I would like to ask about the OFA course you recently purchased here through group buy. May I ask you to share some of your thoughts about this course? Is it good/bad/average? Did you have some "a-ha" moments or learn something new which will make big difference trading with OFA software? Is it worth those $1500 ? Will you have the access to the newest course which is recorded this week?

Thank in advance for your thoughts guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

I would like to ask about the OFA course you recently purchased here through group buy. May I ask you to share some of your thoughts about this course? Is it good/bad/average? Did you have some "a-ha" moments or learn something new which will make big difference trading with OFA software? Is it worth those $1500 ? Will you have the access to the newest course which is recorded this week?

Thank in advance for your thoughts guys.

For those who have already purchased the course, any thoughts? Is it worth the $1500? Given everyone's silence on this makes me wonder if it's worth it.

While there was some good information, I found Mark a little tough to follow. It's definitely a great course for people who are not familiar with market profile, but I found his advanced analysis and live trades to be erratic and emotionally driven, despite all of the time that went into preparation.

I also feel that DB V@ello and M@rk St0ne have very different approaches, I'm more interested in DB's techniques and setups (he's the one that posts videos on their youtube). But those are not available.

A must watch anyway. 3.5/5 stars.

@TOUIZI, @Luccast, thanks for your comments, really appreciate your input.

Totally agree with Luccast....DB 200% better than Mark. Mark self contradictory.... Better Profile Course below... I Just updated with new generation Course.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26462-Share-Pr0filetraders-com-Market-profile-course/page2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...