Question: Halographic Trading System- Is it real?

The fact that they want 20k for this does not necessarily guaranty that you will make any money with it.

The only fact that is 100% sure is that the provider will have 20k more in his pockets.

I would not pay a dime for this system specifically when I look at all the delayed indicators it uses unless i can test it for at least 1-2 month on live feed.

p.s - I love the colors ( but so do monkeys ...).

Jane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The primary green line seems to be able to pick the session highs and lows.Anybody have a Metatrader Spectral Analysis indicator or Cycle Spectrometer? The site at holographic-trading.com doesn't seem to exist any more. Have looked for the Wave Scanner Professional but no luck.

Thanks.

The primary green line seems to be able to pick the session highs and lows.Anybody have a Metatrader Spectral Analysis indicator or Cycle Spectrometer? The site at holographic-trading.com doesn't seem to exist any more. Have looked for the Wave Scanner Professional but no luck.

Thanks.

Hello stevie.

I suppose I could ask one of the Singapore combine's Forex instructors tomorrow when they arrive for work. I think some probably do have a cycle or spectral analysis indicator for MT4. Take it easy.

Hello Mister Moore.

Just got back from the office Mister Moore.I asked my friend the combine's keynote instructor Osman Marican about your spectrometer and cyclic analysis indicators and since he knows Egypt's Ahmed Elagouz he managed to get hold of the Forex Black Magic system that contains the BKMGC _3 which is a cyclic pulse indicator with lots of squiggly lines. Osman told me to warn you about the dangers of inversion when doing cyclic analysis.This system is essentially the same with that Halographic bullshit but Black Magic is more accurate and less lagging judging from the little that I played with it this morning.I have uploaded the system here.

ForexBlackMagic.zip

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2wvq6g

Zip containsthe indicators BKMGC _1, BKMGC _2 and BKMGC _3 in .ex4 format, the tpl template and an instruction guide in pdf.format.The developer wants to keep the code secret so he's not releasing any mq4 files.

Hope this helps you my man.:)

Edited by SINGtrader

G'day Marty. Thank you so much for your effort. And please, just address me as stevie. Mister Moore sounds too formal. LOL

I appreciate your going out of your way to handle my request. Good karma is coming! Wow you guys know Ahmed El Agouz too? Thanks for the ForexBlackMagic.zip. I will install and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again Mart Salleh. You have a PM. ;)

Hello Mister Moore.

Just got back from the office Mister Moore.I asked my friend the combine's keynote instructor Osman Marican about your spectrometer and cyclic analysis indicators and since he knows Egypt's Ahmed Elagouz he managed to get hold of the Forex Black Magic system that contains the BKMGC _3 which is a cyclic pulse indicator with lots of squiggly lines. Osman told me to warn you about the dangers of inversion when doing cyclic analysis.This system is essentially the same with that Halographic bullshit but Black Magic is more accurate and less lagging judging from the little that I played with it this morning.I have uploaded the system here.

ForexBlackMagic.zip

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2wvq6g

Zip containsthe indicators BKMGC _1, BKMGC _2 and BKMGC _3 in .ex4 format, the tpl template and an instruction guide in pdf.format.The developer wants to keep the code secret so he's not releasing any mq4 files.

Hope this helps you my man.:)

Decompiled https://[email protected]/file/76hyt0

From my side it repaint. Pay attention !

Thank you laser for decompiling the ex4 files. Yes unfortunately repainting and lagging indicators are a curse of the Metatrader platform.Thanks.

It is to be expected. Grazie laser

Edited by stevemoore