Req : indicator or strategy that will place order based on the arrows on the chart

lululee

I installed High Percent Trading Multi Trader Pro and have trading panel the same as video on page 2 . But when I draw any line and activate them no buy or sell orders happen , price just crossing the line and nothing ... Do you guys have the same problem ???

http://i65.tinypic.com/23s7tjr.jpg

Edited by vit007

Same for me. Did try again today with market-replay and it doesn't initiate any trades.

Tried it some month ago because of the arrow recognition feature, also with no function.

Maybe because this is an indicator and not a strategy, how can it initiate trades, then?

Anyways i think the PMS markers system might be more interesting in automating indicators/drawn arrows.

?!!

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Requesting a .cs file if it is available!

Does anyone have that file and is willing to share so that one of the magicians can work on it?

theindicat0rmarket.com/depot/PMS_Markers

Mates...

Going back in time a bit here on this old thread. Was the PMS_Markers educated file ever available?

If someone has it would you kindly re-post it for evaluation. Thanks.

Hope that everyone is well in spirit, mind, body and trading!

Cheers!

Mick

• 2 months later...
Mates...

Going back in time a bit here on this old thread. Was the PMS_Markers educated file ever available?

If someone has it would you kindly re-post it for evaluation. Thanks.

Hope that everyone is well in spirit, mind, body and trading!

Cheers!

Mick

Mates...now that the summer holiday season is closing I am bumping a request made previously for this educated file...or if someone has an uneducated version that our extraordinary educators can work on.

Or... has anyone come across a similar NT7 file that... "that allows to detect and autotrade almost* any signal Object painted by any Indicator. All Standard Ninja Objects ( Arrows, Dots, Diamonds, etc ) can be used to trigger an Entry or Exit and can be filtered by Color. The included tools allow to create our own signals defining logic conditions with the lines painted by any indicator." (from the PM$_Markers description)

Any assistance appreciated!

Thanks and Cheers!

Mick

• 1 month later...

Like to say thanks for the thread and responses but do not see a way to do that.

Yeah, this is my first post and I am making a request. Hope I can be as helpful as many have been here in the past. This is a great trader forum.

I will renew Mick's request if any member has either of the tools he mentions for setting up an autotrade in NT7.

Thank you all and good trades to you.

OK. One can use Boodhound with Threshold solver . Exampl. Scalper RT indicator plots arrows and BH can place buy sell orders .

http://i65.tinypic.com/2yoesea.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/hryjbs.jpg

Thank you vit007! Very helpful AND with screen shots!

Is the Threshold Solver part of the educated BH that is currently posted on another thread? I have never used BH so pardon the question if it is too elementary. Thanks again!

Thank you vit007! Very helpful AND with screen shots!

Is the Threshold Solver part of the educated BH that is currently posted on another thread? I have never used BH so pardon the question if it is too elementary. Thanks again!

Yes, Indicator Threshold Solver is include in the solver nodes section of BH that is currently posted...

https://www.sharkindicators.com/documentation/confidence-solvers/indicator-threshold/

First, you must learn BH ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Orderflow delta scalper is not too reliable wouldnt consider this indiacator in a strategy

Not even on discretionary trading toooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy false signals....

worthless ****p....

To make a reliable indicator has to have confluence into 1 unique plot semi automated

not just on delta this is just my analisis i havent had a good and comfortable result

with this indicator too many false signals...

Why people give this **** all this hype it doesnt have even a 50% winning rate jst my 2 cents

Yeah he is winnning 250 dollars per sale on a gamble...LOL

Edited by misalto

Orderflow delta scalper is not too reliable wouldnt consider this indiacator in a strategy

Not even on discretionary trading toooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy false signals....

worthless ****p....

To make a reliable indicator has to have confluence into 1 unique plot semi automated

not just on delta this is just my analisis i havent had a good and comfortable result

with this indicator too many false signals...

Why people give this **** all this hype it doesnt have even a 50% winning rate jst my 2 cents

Yeah he is winnning 250 dollars per sale on a gamble...LOL

You misunderstood this and cant use blindly . Its not a strategy its just indicator and you have to use in contest like any other indicator .

• 1 year later...
Mates...now that the summer holiday season is closing I am bumping a request made previously for this educated file...or if someone has an uneducated version that our extraordinary educators can work on.

Or... has anyone come across a similar NT7 file that... "that allows to detect and autotrade almost* any signal Object painted by any Indicator. All Standard Ninja Objects ( Arrows, Dots, Diamonds, etc ) can be used to trigger an Entry or Exit and can be filtered by Color. The included tools allow to create our own signals defining logic conditions with the lines painted by any indicator." (from the PM$_Markers description)

Any assistance appreciated!

Thanks and Cheers!

Mick

Hello everyone old thread, but wondering if anyone is able to do this or provide said files for??

TIA

site in reason for editing beyond that would be really cool to use this if nothing else but as a backtesting tool/analyzer to see how many of the shared indis here that plot stuff are worthless--lol might find a gem though

Edited by lottery
believe the website is this http://theindicatormarket.com/depot/PMS_Markers