Agena Trader

I just watch an Agena Trader presentation at AMP (video is available in their video library after the webinar ends).

Looks like new technology and new insights on trading requirements.

Β 

One feature might be appealing for some here who have doubts on NT8 and the new developments with Ninjatrader marketing: Agena Trader has an option to convert Ninjatrader indicators to their scripting (C sharp). In the webinar they converted one script. External DLL's can be included as well. Do not ask me for details as I am no programmer.

But it might be usefull to try this conversion with existing NT7 indi's during a trial with Agena Trader.

Β 

I am not involved in Agena Trader or AMP !!!

Timein,

The video shows loading 400 charts at a blink of your eyes and the platform is designed for 3000 charts.....

The video is now available and after appr. time 19:30 some information is said about scripting and making use of existing Ninja indicators (documented features of Ninja are supported).

Here video: http://info.ampfutures.com/e/47262/p3frb4j6j1f-/dks2v/391573865

Β 

Any II member with scripting and C skills, if you happen to evaluate this Agena Trader, I am sure many here look forward to hear more if it is indeed so easy to import existing Ninja indis (provided they are written with documented Ninja scripting).