Volume nodes.

yunakhan1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be sure there aren't magic tricks ;) .

TIA

First of all: the package is full of programming magic. The developer knows his job very well and what is much important for me, he's not greedy. (try to see his reasonable prices - onetime fees).

Secondly: I always welcome with a joy other educators and I appreciate their effort. So, I'm not going to judge their work, especially in this case, where one could find a lot to clean, but it requires much more time...

You can also try the latest release of Volume nodes or any other DT products for free (for 2 weeks?). If you find them useful, don't look for an edu - just buy it.

I can only say, they're worthy of their prices, but check it out by yourself in your trading style.

Cheers,

Admis, agree with you 100%: good job always worth the price.

You know was shared here indicators that sent data to "others" (not the owner) I had suspicions about this one that's why asked you.

Thanks for your time.

Take it easy. From this point of view - it's safe. No data are sent out.

The best way to make sure that nothing goes out is to do the educating yourself. It takes time to look through tons of lines of code and not all the code can be cleaned out inside a dll w/o causing side effects. This particular vendor is more savvy than most with his code and took time to figure out. His newer stuff is uncleanable. I suggest if you mistrust the work you go out and purchase the stuff. ;-) My two cents of course.

The best way to make sure that nothing goes out is to do the educating yourself. It takes time to look through tons of lines of code and not all the code can be cleaned out inside a dll w/o causing side effects. This particular vendor is more savvy than most with his code and took time to figure out. His newer stuff is uncleanable. I suggest if you mistrust the work you go out and purchase the stuff. ;-) My two cents of course.

Orfila, relaxed, those interested downloads it, who is wary not download

Partly thanks and Labour

• 1 month later...

Guest rotax

Guest rotax
What do you mean Rotax ? What will change in JT ?

you give me DtVolumeNodesDetectorV3.....I give you JigS0w 5.2.8

Edited by rotax