Search: J@y Sign@l Bl@ck Ch@rt ("Market profile")

qwertz2021

Hello all!

I'm interested in J@y Sign@l after I went to his trading room to test it, and I found the EDU on this forum. Thanks you for that!

But i'm also interested in the specific indicator that he uses on his "Bl@ck Ch@rt". J@Y says that it is a "market profile", but i am not sure that it is a real m@rket profile indicator, or a kind of Pivot indicator.

The special thing with his indicator on the "bl@ck ch@rt" is that it updates every hour, during the WTI crude oil opening hours (ET 8:00-17:15). I searched for some market profile indicators, but I never found one which would have a parameter to change every hour. I have to dig in the direction of Pivot indicators too...

Did someone else go on the trading room and have more information about this particular indicator?

Thanks!

Hello all!

I'm interested in J@y Sign@l after I went to his trading room to test it, and I found the EDU on this forum. Thanks you for that!

But i'm also interested in the specific indicator that he uses on his "Bl@ck Ch@rt". J@Y says that it is a "market profile", but i am not sure that it is a real m@rket profile indicator, or a kind of Pivot indicator.

The special thing with his indicator on the "bl@ck ch@rt" is that it updates every hour, during the WTI crude oil opening hours (ET 8:00-17:15). I searched for some market profile indicators, but I never found one which would have a parameter to change every hour. I have to dig in the direction of Pivot indicators too...

Did someone else go on the trading room and have more information about this particular indicator?

Thanks!

@qwrtz2021 welcome to the I-I community! As you have observed we have had a generous group of educators.

Do you have any screen shots you can post of his new "Bl@ck Ch@rt". In the past the black background charts have been TradeStation 5M charts for the "tone" (as he would call it)...has he come up with some new additional MP?

In the past J@y has said that he was working "with" Peter Steidlmayer on a new version of MP, but I seriously doubt that Mr S would align himself with W1r3man...

Anyone know? I don't have the patience anymore to listen to J@y...

Cheers!

Mick

Hello all!

Thanks!

About his unfailing Black Charts,how to trade MPBreakouts,Peter Steidlmayer,the fallibility of moving averages,etc,etc

http://www.daytradingthefutures.com/files/

http://www.daytradingthefutures.com/files/HOWTOTRADEBLACKCHARTS.pdf

Edited by Darktrader

I tried T@s Tools "boxes" indicator. It looks like the indicator of J@y and it's available on Tradestation. But it is not possible to configure T@s Tools precisely like J@y's Bl@ck Ch@rt.

In particular, you can't configure the period of calculation in intraday periods, like the Bl@ck ch@rt signals which change around each hour. On T@s Tools you can only configure 3 parameters, excluding the period of calculation.

So, does someone has more information about the configuration of Bl@ck Ch@rt, OR about TAS Tools technical parameters?

Thanks for the help!

Anyone else has an other idea about this Bl@ck ch@rt from J@y Sign@l?

I'm searching on the Internet, but there are too many possibilities that can't be tested... Otherwise, i consider developping an indicator which could "look like" the Bl@ck Ch@rt, in terms of period's update (change every hour) and spread with the price when the indicator updates.

If anyone has some more knowledge than me in programming M@rket Profile, you can MP me directly. Think that the Bl@ck Ch@rt is a real upgrade to trade with J@y Sign@l, using more markets than the usual crude oil and gold charts in J@y's tr@ding room.