Woodies Collection and AutoTrader 7.0.1.6

vit007

Here is 2 weeks strategy performance report on crude with one contract between the hours of 9:00 am to 11:55 Am then again 1:00 Pm to 2:30PM. 15 tick profit and 22 tick stop loss. I tick slippage and commissions included.

http://i57.tinypic.com/op23qd.jpg

This is highest possible resolution I can get. postimage.org is not cooperating today for whatever reason

Do you trust woodies fill type to give accuarate data? I wonder if MarketProfie confirms those results which look awesome for sure.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is 2 weeks strategy performance report on crude with one contract between the hours of 9:00 am to 11:55 Am then again 1:00 Pm to 2:30PM. 15 tick profit and 22 tick stop loss. I tick slippage and commissions included.

http://i57.tinypic.com/op23qd.jpg

rondonelli,

The most ticks 17 trades with a 15 tick profit target can show is 255 ticks before transaction fees. It might be the Wed 10:30 AM oil report which is giving you slippage ticks in your favor that you wouldn't experience in real-time.

If you can run it forward on a brokerage sim account for several 100 trades then I'd say you've got a good chance of stability.

Just trying to help. Having a trading strategy where one takes off contracts at fixed ticks is like simulating multiple trading strategies in one account which happen to have the same entry point, so they have to be analyzed separately to see whether they stand up on their own. I don't know why (e.g., some "math laws" of what the market is willing to give under such fierce competition?), but 80% winners in live trading comes out to where the risk needs to be closer to 2x what the reward is per trade. This shows up over 100's of trades. 1:1 win/loss ratio winning systems tend to have closer to 70% winners in live trading.

I have vit007 package installed on my trading computer and so far have no trouble. I installed via wbc.exe then replaced files from crack folder, but I installed admis package on my laptop and I see admis package gives you option about how to setup your bar types and it does not give you options to load strategy templates, I guess you have to place strategy templates from admis package into ninjatrade strategy templates folder and restart ninja. Edited by rondonelli

I have vit007 package installed on my trading computer and so far have no trouble. I installed via wbc.exe then replaced files from crack folder, but I installed admis package on my laptop and I see admis package gives you option about how to setup your bar types and it does not give you options to load strategy templates, I guess you have to place strategy templates from admis package into ninjatrade strategy templates folder and restart ninja.

Do you mind posting the strat templates? I'm missing a few that you and vit are using. like WBT1-5, etc

I dont see wbt1-5 in my list in the template folder under ninjatrader but they do show up on templates when you choose to open template, have you moved all templates from admis package into their proper place?

If nothing works then install from vit007 package as I described in post#90, mine works just fine so far have no trouble.

Edited by rondonelli