Woodies Collection and AutoTrader 7.0.1.6

vit007

Its a fully educated latest version. All additional information ---- http://woodiescciclub.com/autotrader/

https://www.sendspace.com/file/k2og6i =D>

To install --- normally install all files then in Custom/bin folder delete dll. files and substitute them with files from Crack folder.

I hope you guys share your good and bead experience here. The least we wont people loosing $$$ going live with it. Dont believe what web site shows you .$5000 price doesnt mean its a profitable bot. Just play on demo and replay , the back test with woodies bars are very deceiving .

All the best

Edited by vit007

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing. Anyone else getting a malware warning? Is it a false positive?

VirusTotal shows 9 reports of threat, so it does require some cautious approach.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5deb66968c9f394075b6d882f9707a97c47df7bd8563fbdbc589fe9b45d8f136/analysis/

Cheers!

Mick

For some reason the link posted shows a space in it...remove the space and you will see the analysis. Of the 9 AV programs that reported issues, I pay attention when AVAST, Comodo and TrendMicro report showing potential threat.

@vit007 it may be that the educated .exe file in the folder is throwing a false positive. I remember a member pointing out that potential previously on another educated work that came from "outside" the I-I community.

Edited by tryitagainmf
heads-up on the spacing of the VirusTotal link

VirusTotal shows 9 reports of threat, so it does require some cautious approach.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5deb66968c9f394075b6d882f9707a97c47df7bd8563fbdbc589fe9b45d8f136/analysis/

Cheers!

Mick

Its a big file and it doesn't have any viruses .I scanned files with Kaspersky and it shows 0 threats

Edited by vit007

thanks for sharing, but wondering, why this Woodie guy have pictures with Barbara Bush and Alan Greenspan posted on top of website, and lost of nonsense **** on this page http://woodiescciclub.com/start.htm,

one question, how does all this help him in selling or trading ?

second, is this system really works ?

I think it's a freemasonry thing.

I see this lines of code buried in one of the dlls, not sure if there is another function calling home ?

public static bool CheckForBackDoor()

{

string path = string.Format(@"{0}\wbc.txt", Core.UserDataDir);

return (File.Exists(path) && (File.ReadAllText(path).Trim() == "02b3778b-a3ba-48e1-b1a7-e8eae2858e24"));

}

also I get a file corrupt reinstall popup, if you say no it crashes nt7 if you say yes and then cancel you can keep going, I think the package is not fully edu'd ...

[i mentioned this in another thread in case any of you missed it]

The nice part about using the free version of sandboxie, aside from it completely protecting your hard disk against real alteration, is that you get to see every new file added to a sandbox.

I cannot recommend this tool enough for protecting your guaranteed, going to work every time NT installation that you never want to "pollute". It's so easy to 100% delete something and start over or, in most cases, forget.

Thanks so much orfila. No fully educated version should be allowed shutdown NT.

I am also getting woodies product validation warning and it says product installation is corrupt or license is not authentic or this product has expired. Please click to reinstall or no to ignore. If you click no it will shut down ninja and if you say yes it will run setup again. I did not run setup exe in the beginning but place all dll files in bin/custom folder. Package posted has no instruction on how to install, has anybody successfull in installing and using it in realtime, please post installation instructions. Thx

I am also getting woodies product validation warning and it says product installation is corrupt or license is not authentic or this product has expired. Please click to reinstall or no to ignore. If you click no it will shut down ninja and if you say yes it will run setup again. I did not run setup exe in the beginning but place all dll files in bin/custom folder. Package posted has no instruction on how to install, has anybody successfull in installing and using it in realtime, please post installation instructions. Thx

Was doing it for me also, when i just put the dlls in the bin/custom.

Then i installed it properly and reput the dlls and it works.

Hope it helps.

Was doing it for me also, when i just put the dlls in the bin/custom.

Then i installed it properly and reput the dlls and it works.

Hope it helps.

I worked, but it remain to be seen if it works in realtime in live trading. Some vendors give you 48 hours to supply them your machine id.

if you want to help people why are you hiding the bars your using and the settings. please let us know that info

thanks

I thought I already did by given you $5000 product, but You not only want me to give you a food but want me to chew it and put it in to your mouse. Just us your DD . I have nothing to hide ,everything is in the package .

Ones I get some results from live trading I will post here otherwise those pictures dont mean anything .

Edited by vit007

I thought I already did by given you $5000 product, but You not only want me to give you a food but want me to chew it and put it in to your mouse. Just us your DD . I have nothing to hide ,everything is in the package .

Ones I get some results from live trading I will post here otherwise those picturesdintt mean anything .

I agree and let me be the first to thank you in advance of posting your live results--whether good or bad--with this autotrader.

Woody's notorious reputation for repackaging other vendors products (he was exposed on BMT for ripping of RJay's stuff) and yet still fail to make money. Perhaps this autotrader will break that trend, but in looking at the images, I think the system gets hurt badly in chop.

Edited by yamantaka