Pivot Scalper

ciardim

You brought a big smile on my face.

Mission accomplished!

Cash, you are one of the genuine treasures to this community; we are enhanced, strengthened and better because of you.

All the best to you and your family. Post a picture of The Pond from that side. If you toss a message in a bottle I'll look for it!

Relax, enjoy and we'll keep the lights on for you!

Cheers!

Mick

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Something strange is happening and I have this happened to me couple of times. I added the TomBars2 from the TomBars2_edu_custom7 and it showed up OK. Once I restarted the NT, it disappeared.

I did other things and re-installed it, after removing the TomBars2 from the Type folder and re-installed it. It shows up. I restarted the NT and it disappeared. Checked in the Custom/Type folder and it is there.

Is this something to do with the CUSTOM7? What do I need to do to ensure that it stays in the system and does not go for a walk (LOL).

Thanks for your help.

Wow, no response. Any idea guys as to how I can activate the TYPE?

Thanks.

nnn123, do you still have the TOMbars type source .cs file in bin/custom/type dir?If you do, you might wanna del the file TOMars2BarsType.cs and do a clean re-import of admis's TomBars2_edu_Custom7.zip

Thank you Cash. :)

For now, PivotScalper and separately TomBars2 (default slot =Custom7). TomBars are in the source form to enable a customization.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ck3djm

Many thanks to Admis and the other professionals here at II for helping us with educations.

For the PivotScalper education I have a question: Is - in the future - a Ninjatrader programmer able to reconstruct from the education done here at II how the diamond and arrow signals are generated in PivoScalper?

I ask this in case a conversion to NT8 is required or when I am forced to move to another platform.

If someone already figured out how the diamond and arrow signals are generated in PivotScalper, and is willing to share that information, that would be awesome!

Many thanks to Admis and the other professionals here at II for helping us with educations.

For the PivotScalper education I have a question: Is - in the future - a Ninjatrader programmer able to reconstruct from the education done here at II how the diamond and arrow signals are generated in PivoScalper?

I ask this in case a conversion to NT8 is required or when I am forced to move to another platform.

If someone already figured out how the diamond and arrow signals are generated in PivotScalper, and is willing to share that information, that would be awesome!

Seems to me, you're addicted to PivotScalper. ;) Don't be afraid, no rocket science is behind it. Just playing with a Heiken Ashi calculations. For sure NT8 will require changes of the methods of drawing the objects...

Would you like to share with us your experience with PivotScalper. TIA. :)

Diamonds = Pivot Highs/Lows.

Arrows = It generates Red arrows (from bottom up) when it it Lower/Highs and Green Arrow (from top to bottom) when High/Lows

http://i57.tinypic.com/zkj046.jpg[/img]

Respond to Admis. I try to keep things simple.See chart. When Stoch orange comes from 90/10 area and crosses (or touches/hooks )stoch green I want to see arrow indicator on previous/current or next bar. If that is the case then I enter. I drew blue lines there.

Why am I hooked to the arrows and diamonds - as you suggest?

Would love to know how they are calculated. Most of the vendormaterials is just reinventing what has been around for long times.

If I know how they are calculated (hopefully using existing stabdard indicators) then I can apply these indicators myself to a chart and no longer be depending on Ninja 7 or whatever conversion to NT 8.

Lululee: in most of the cases your information works out, but it is not consistent, so there may be more behind the logic of the arrow and diamond.

[/img]

Respond to Admis. I try to keep things simple.See chart. When Stoch orange comes from 90/10 area and crosses (or touches/hooks )stoch green I want to see arrow indicator on previous/current or next bar. If that is the case then I enter. I drew blue lines there.

Why am I hooked to the arrows and diamonds - as you suggest?

Would love to know how they are calculated. Most of the vendormaterials is just reinventing what has been around for long times.

If I know how they are calculated (hopefully using existing stabdard indicators) then I can apply these indicators myself to a chart and no longer be depending on Ninja 7 or whatever conversion to NT 8.

Thanks, profile.

It's only a joke about your potential addiction to the PivotScalper ;) (not to the arrows or diamonds). I'm far away from judging any of approach to trading, as there is nothing like the ONE, best and correct method... Is it?

Here are the sources of PivotScalper to make your own studies:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c46si8

I've changed the name of indicator to: PivotScalperSrc to omit any conflicts with the binary version. You can import it from inside of NT in the standard way.

Thanks, profile.

It's only a joke about your potential addiction to the PivotScalper ;) (not to the arrows or diamonds). I'm far away from judging any of approach to trading, as there is nothing like the ONE, best and correct method... Is it?

Here are the sources of PivotScalper to make your own studies:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c46si8

I've changed the name of indicator to: PivotScalperSrc to omit any conflicts with the binary version. You can import it from inside of NT in the standard way.

Thank you so much Admis for making the source available. Now I can seek a programmer in order to make available the signal of the appearance of the arrow or diamond in the strategy builder of Ninjatrader so I can connect it with other conditions, allowing me to monitor more convenient more than one market.

Also much recognition to CashManic for making available the videos and other insights.

Edited by profile

Hi Admis,

Thanks for the suggestion about the CUSTOM within the TomBars TYPE. I had to change is couple of times and eventually, it is now working on the CUSTOM5.

Again, thank you.

By the way, where do I find the info about the MSIL. This is off topic, so if you want to private me, that is fine.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...