market transactions.....

snaiper-x1

I hope moderators won't consider it for advertizing, I will specify the link to the youtube, I studied on webinars of this person it in detail and free of charge already long ago does the analysis and conducts a reasoning on market movements

It is its personal video the diary if it is possible so to speak, there is anything. Good luck!

Hi Sniper,

Which video you are referring to in your above message? Please post a complete path to the video.

Thanks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a really great site! Too bad the notes in the pics can't be translated!!

unfortunately I can't translate it to thought, for this purpose it is necessary to have not simply the translator and to speak fluent English, can among your acquaintances there is who will be able to help, or among inhabitants of a forum, you can also look for such information at yourself on the sites, but the most important! The thread, heart of all this system lies at you in the head, neither I nor who another won't be able to put it to you, differently long ago already all would become rich and the market would fail!...........;)

Is this indy working without downloading old data, only realtime?

TIA

if you about indicators which I laid out, they show both on history and in real time! But the sense of this strategy consists in a realtayma!, you can see as the traders deceived by a market tighten the price to the necessary level where there is a market and it at once starts absorbing their transactions and develops a trend, you will see it in real time and at once can make the decision, in real time advantage of this method! but you have to supplement the strategy with a clever tape of prints, it will show you when attack of a market to traders began!

if you about indicators which I laid out, they show both on history and in real time! But the sense of this strategy consists in a realtayma!, you can see as the traders deceived by a market tighten the price to the necessary level where there is a market and it at once starts absorbing their transactions and develops a trend, you will see it in real time and at once can make the decision, in real time advantage of this method! but you have to supplement the strategy with a clever tape of prints, it will show you when attack of a market to traders began!

Without load past data i get these errors:

http://content.screencast.com/users/SN2005gl/folders/Jing/media/3d6102f7-02e1-49fd-9262-a958ac725725/2015-03-17_1939.png

Thanks

Thank you for your efforts, but unfortunately no one seemed to be able to understand the translated Russian, may be you can post in Russian instead? Someone who understands Russian could translate for us manually.

Thank you again!

I won't promise anything to you excuse, I will try learn this information can was translated by someone for our foreign friends and why you don't look on the sites? I think you too have people ready to share this information, I after all not for nothing told that it is already antiquated method, puppeteers of the market gave us that that didn't become necessary for them and pushers started selling at once it shouting at every turn that it is sacred Graal is Graal, but it is already obsolete, that have puppeteers to us never to receive in time! therefore they always on a step ahead! but I will try to learn about your request, good luck!.............I-)

Without load past data i get these errors:

http://content.screencast.com/users/SN2005gl/folders/Jing/media/3d6102f7-02e1-49fd-9262-a958ac725725/2015-03-17_1939.png

Thanks

you have to specify the correct way to the file where the converted file lies and to specify the time zone, watch attentively video, slow down it and make everything in accuracy as there, at you it to turn out, good luck!

I won't promise anything to you excuse, I will try learn this information can was translated by someone for our foreign friends and why you don't look on the sites? I think you too have people ready to share this information, I after all not for nothing told that it is already antiquated method, puppeteers of the market gave us that that didn't become necessary for them and pushers started selling at once it shouting at every turn that it is sacred Graal is Graal, but it is already obsolete, that have puppeteers to us never to receive in time! therefore they always on a step ahead! but I will try to learn about your request, good luck!.............I-)

The problem is: I have no clue what you are talking about, are you talking about orderflow? tape reading? HFT? iceberg order type? footprint style of bid-ask data on candlestick chart? Your translated Russian simply is not understandable by anyone here, as far as I can see.

Anyone care to prove me wrong?

And please if anyone understand these words, translate them:

rynka.Nelzya

poiskhodyaschey

otlozhek

spolzuya

sukundu

girlyandovyh

Edited by user33

The problem is: I have no clue what you are talking about

It has been since this early morning I'm trying to figure out how all this works, It promises well but I'm struggling trying to understand what I'm looking at.... The numbers are market orders absorbed by few sitting limits? what are the numbers at top? total trades occurred to exchange the X number of contracts displayed by smaller numbers?? Any help solving this puzzle is appreciated.... Sure these are about block trades, big lot whatever u call it...

Anyway customtickRT not working real time today. Still crashing my head on this. But it seems you can get the same info just focusing on the tape when a bunch of orders are executed, take a look at the inside market book and at the big lots in the tape and you can surf the wave.

If anyone has any other idea, I'm here!

what is the innovation for this indi?

large trade:

(base.Volumes[1][0] >= (2.0 * base.VOLMA(base.BarsArray[1], 20)[1]))) && ((base.Volumes[1][0] >= this.Vol) && (base.a_BarTimer(base.BarsArray[1])[0] <= this.timeBar))))

vol greater than avg and bar time less than previous bar?

market stop:

(base.Volume[0] >= this.vol)

am I missing something?

what is the innovation for this indi?

am I missing something?

LargeTrade:

protected override void Initialize()

{

base.CalculateOnBarClose = true;

base.Overlay = true;

base.Add(PeriodType.Range, 1);

}

protected override void OnBarUpdate()

{

if ((base.CurrentBar >= 1) && (((base.BarsInProgress == 1) && (base.Volumes[1][0] >= (2.0 * base.VOLMA(base.BarsArray[1], 20)[1]))) && ((base.Volumes[1][0] >= this.Vol) && (base.a_BarTimer(base.BarsArray[1])[0] <= this.timeBar))))

{

MarketStop:

{

base.Overlay = true;

base.Add(PeriodType.Second, this.fix);

}

{

if ((base.CurrentBar >= 1) && ((base.BarsInProgress == 1) && (base.Volume[0] >= this.vol)))

{

CustomTicksRT is much more complex to attach here a part of code.

btw: The developer has assumed, that everybody uses GB date & time format (yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss) and probably this incorrect assumption causes errors.

Anyway customtickRT not working real time today. ...

I don't think, it can work, as it is, in real time... The calculations CustomTicksRT is making in the procedure OnMarketData()

I've made only a "cosmetics" changes in the code to omit the "Culture" errors.

You can test and analyze the sources: (first of all uninstall the original binaries)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6oz8nv (no pass)

LargeTrade:

{

base.Overlay = true;

base.Add(PeriodType.Range, 1);

}

{

if ((base.CurrentBar >= 1) && (((base.BarsInProgress == 1) && (base.Volumes[1][0] >= (2.0 * base.VOLMA(base.BarsArray[1], 20)[1]))) && ((base.Volumes[1][0] >= this.Vol) && (base.a_BarTimer(base.BarsArray[1])[0] <= this.timeBar))))

{

MarketStop:

{

base.Overlay = true;

base.Add(PeriodType.Second, this.fix);

}

{

if ((base.CurrentBar >= 1) && ((base.BarsInProgress == 1) && (base.Volume[0] >= this.vol)))

{

CustomTicksRT is much more complex to attach here a part of code.

btw: The developer has assumed, that everybody uses GB date & time format (yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss) and probably this incorrect assumption causes errors.

Thanks a lot admis!

Looks like the author is trying to identify where the high volume trades occurred in price bar and price level, which is just like OFA identifying high volume clusters, but how to interpret the meanings of these high volume trades requires expert knowledge of reading the orderflow and market structure.

Just my 2 cents. I will pass on this one.

they continue to make the mistakes already 3y day and a market decided to be passed on their feet again! Hmm I thought and why to trust me to traders if the market directly told that I am going to punish them, I went after a market against crowd of *****s....

it was amusing to observe as they tried to protect the transactions which became suddenly unprofitable, they considered that truly guessed the direction, but we knew that that the market came a few days ago in advance and simply waited when more money is raised that to take away them

in such a situation even news aren't a critical factor for large players, they have enough money to take away crowd of greedy traders from the market

I don't know that there trade systems showed, but I was sure for 60% that it is only necessary to wait when the market decides to absorb those who trusts in muving of a stokhastika and various hearings.

[spoiler=1]http://se.uploads.ru/Hy8wg.jpg

[spoiler=2]http://se.uploads.ru/r1naL.jpg

[spoiler=3]http://se.uploads.ru/6jIAv.jpg

[spoiler=4]http://se.uploads.ru/ktZl0.jpg

[spoiler=5]http://se.uploads.ru/pBhd6.jpg

Edited by snaiper-x1

I understand the general concept you are talking about and totally agree with you in all points. Plus I think you have good stuff to post around and talking about but the language barrier is making me disappointed because I really want to go deep in your way of trading as I actually trade the same way and till today I found no one around trading this way. Hoping we can pass through this obstacle, all my best and have a great day!

I understand the general concept you are talking about and totally agree with you in all points. Plus I think you have good stuff to post around and talking about but the language barrier is making me disappointed because I really want to go deep in your way of trading as I actually trade the same way and till today I found no one around trading this way. Hoping we can pass through this obstacle, all my best and have a great day!

yes it everything го only small information which manages to be extended from the exchange, it is no secret that they in every possible way skyvat the investors, but It should be noted that we can assume their actions on that as the crowd of traders behaves, investors always do on the contrary as makes for them profit