G0lde@n _one Tr@ding

ESVepara

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's two SDvolumes : GZT_SDVolumeZones_Classic and GZT_SDVolumeZones. Did you try it ?

It is not the new version, SDVolume Zones Classic only shows plain rectangles. The version circulating before in this thread is newer than this one. Last that we have is April 2017 and this is February 2017.

Edited by jorgin01

Quick question, i remember seeing somewhere that a recommended "Days to Load" for this suite, but cannot find it. Can somebody share the number? Thanks[/Q

That depends, I load 5 days Max when running realtime , but when doing research i'll go longer ...... get the Videos so you will know how to run those Indicators . I WON'T RUN NONTHING ELSE , THEY ARE EXCELLENT.

Quick question, i remember seeing somewhere that a recommended "Days to Load" for this suite, but cannot find it. Can somebody share the number? Thanks[/Q

That depends, I load 5 days Max when running realtime , but when doing research i'll go longer ...... get the Videos so you will know how to run those Indicators . I WON'T RUN NONTHING ELSE , THEY ARE EXCELLENT.

@topstep, you've had no issues with CPU load or freezing? I can't even really test them because they consume so much of CPU resources. Any templates you can share? Would like to give it another try. Thanks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g34rls

Here is a copy of my Chart Templates. These are templates for the NQ and ES , Forex acts a little funny and it will crash but I only run NQ and ES . The best way to make sure you are having no problems is do a fresh install of NT7 , I am running ver34. Now I have run forex and had no problems but I was running one or 2 charts , not a whole lot. I am about to go live , I am averaging around $200-300 on a good day , ruffly around $500-600 a week. You can do that if YOU PUT IN THE TIME ! NOTHING COMES EASY . IT TOOK A LOT OF PRACTICE TO GET THIS DOWN AND I MUST HAVE WATCHED THOSE GZT VIDEOS ABOUT 5X EACH VIDEO......

DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY , KNOWING WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD TRADE AND KNOWING WHEN TO LEAVE IT ALONE...... WHICH IS VERY HARD , GOOD TRADES WILL COME NATURALLY ,

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS @FLIPPER26 WE CAN HOOK UP ON TEAMVIEWER AND GO THRU SOME SCENARIOS !

• 1 month later...
I don't think they trade anymore. I use to get the emails for the free room on Wednesdays and Thursdays but those stopped June 21. The head guy and trader has some health issue and the Master student they picked to try to run the room wasn't doing all that well. Might of lasted 2 weeks and that was it. They have no new Youtube videos either for 4 months.

I don't think they trade anymore. I use to get the emails for the free room on Wednesdays and Thursdays but those stopped June 21. The head guy and trader has some health issue and the Master student they picked to try to run the room wasn't doing all that well. Might of lasted 2 weeks and that was it. They have no new Youtube videos either for 4 months.

They are not in business anymore, at least as GZT, I read somewhere they are having some legal issues and claims against them for scam.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g34rls

Here is a copy of my Chart Templates. These are templates for the NQ and ES , Forex acts a little funny and it will crash but I only run NQ and ES . The best way to make sure you are having no problems is do a fresh install of NT7 , I am running ver34. Now I have run forex and had no problems but I was running one or 2 charts , not a whole lot. I am about to go live , I am averaging around $200-300 on a good day , ruffly around $500-600 a week. You can do that if YOU PUT IN THE TIME ! NOTHING COMES EASY . IT TOOK A LOT OF PRACTICE TO GET THIS DOWN AND I MUST HAVE WATCHED THOSE GZT VIDEOS ABOUT 5X EACH VIDEO......

DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY , KNOWING WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD TRADE AND KNOWING WHEN TO LEAVE IT ALONE...... WHICH IS VERY HARD , GOOD TRADES WILL COME NATURALLY ,

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS @FLIPPER26 WE CAN HOOK UP ON TEAMVIEWER AND GO THRU SOME SCENARIOS !

Hi,

This is really good.

I see that you have all these templates. Are you using them all?

If not, which ones do you concentrate on?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have PM'ed you.

Can you please elaborate on the mom and Dir please. Thanks

Go and watch those Goldenzone Videos on youtube , this one particularly (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtyd6wEujWs&t=3991s) , I have watched all his videos and there is something to be learned. In that bootcamp he tells you what to watch out for ....... watch all his videos including the ones on his site under software

• 2 weeks later...