G0lde@n _one Tr@ding

ESVepara

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loaded 60 days of data,still same problem appears

In the data series you have to load at least 21 days (21 is ok) But you also have to put in the indicator settings of the Fibs :

fib swing timeframe smallest

Grid strength strong

reference periode (days) 21

Threshold for major lines to 21

Now it should work ..!!

• 1 month later...
Many thanks Tradernate

However, the one i posted is their new volume zone which was released today.

Stating that would be helpful to all, so we all know there is a new release coming and so our educators knew as well. Thank you for keeping an eye on that and posting the most recent one...BTW-nate

ESVepara, you deserve my sincere thank for all your efforts for our community. :-bd

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iho34p

(includes Bloodhound templates)

Admis: Thank you very much for your generous comments.

I believe that we have a wonderful community of people here in this forum and learning from people like yourself and others who contribute without any hesitation to the betterment of all involved.

Hi

Can some one explain how can I use Bloodhound templates?

Do I need to have blood hound indicators?

A great thanks to Admis to educate the GTZ.

Thanks

Amruta

Amruta: You do need to use the BH indicator. The link to the indicator is hXXp://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22581-(REQ)-Bloodhound-sharkindicators/page9 post number 87.

BH has a Y**Tube channel at the following hXXps://www.youtube.com/user/sharkindicators

Their website which provides a plethora of useful information on its usage can be found at hXXps://www.sharkindicators.com/documentation/

Hope this helps

replace X with t

ESVepara, you deserve my sincere thank for all your efforts for our community. :-bd

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iho34p

(includes Bloodhound templates)

Admis, maybe you don't realise it but actually this indi is coded by FatTails (aka Harry) and sold by GZT.

I have a lot of respect for Harry and I don't like to see you breaking his code. Please respect him as he's a very good programmer who has helped others and shared stuff publicly.

Admis, maybe you don't realise it but actually this indi is coded by FatTails (aka Harry) and sold by GZT.

I have a lot of respect for Harry and I don't like to see you breaking his code. Please respect him as he's a very good programmer who has helped others and shared stuff publicly.

You're right, I didn't know that. I share your thinking about Harry. All I can do now is to apologize him. The file is already removed from sendspace. Sorry guys... X_X

BTW: No one knows everything, the best protection is to leave a short note in the code, which is readable only for those, who knows how to read it. Not always it will be respected, but can be. On the other side, implementing the simplest protection scheme is not the smartest solution...Worth to add a few lines of code.

Edited by admis