G0lde@n _one Tr@ding

ESVepara

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approved by me? ;) I'm not in a position to approve or reject any products...:-?

Anyway, I have a respect for the fin-alg products.

http://s21.postimg.org/n30dq0cg3/topquality.jpg

Fin-Alg is the first vendor of Footprint charting plugin for Ninjatrader, it was actually licensed from MarketDelta, who creative the Footprint chart type in MarketDelta around 2002.

GOMI was the first person who created the free (he shared it free of charge in bigmiketrading forum) footprint chart for Ninjatrader, all the other vendors who now are on the footprint chart bandwagon ripped off GOMI's work, NOFT was almost a straight copy of GOMI at the beginning, but they are now adding bells and whistles, mostly copying ideas from OFA, OFA also ripped off GOMI's work, so is AuctionDashboard and other copycats.

Fin-Alg is decent vendor, because it licensed the Footprint chart type from the creator, MarketDelta, it doesn't take the route of stealing like those other vendors did.

It's a freaking irony of fate, guys, everything works just fine until I start trading it on a real account. Just take a look on these 5 losers in a row! I was lucky enough to catch only three of them though.

http://s6.postimg.org/dgqlytspd/31_03.png

Yesterday (and last week) my stoploss and target were 3 pts each. Today I decided to lower my stoploss to 2 pts but to not move it to b/e. That was definitely a bad idea.

It's a freaking irony of fate, ...

Not to jest or to add insult to injury but do you you really think so?

Please refer to posts #63-64 of this thread:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/25667-G0lde-n-_one-Tr-ding/page7

You're right in one thing, though...

was definitely a bad idea

Take it slow and give yourself time, there is no rush. Think about it.

Edited by Swordfi$h

Look, we both know that simulated trading is only for checking an indicator (or set of indicators) in a real time environment. Does it repaint? Is it too slow? How much is a reasonable initial stop? When you see that everything works as expected (or doesn't) there is no more any reason for futher trading on sim. The system either works or not. I've read a thread at Big Mike's about emini sniper. A customer was complaining that he experienced loss after loss with that system. He stated that he contacted the vendors and they confirmed that all of his entries were according to the rules. Yet all of them were stopped out. What is it? Is it a bad luck? Is he a bad trader? Is it a system which is not working? I don't know. The money I lost yesterday and today are comparable to my average stoploss in soybeans trading so I don't see any special in it. Maybe I just have to stop intraday trading and concentrate on my grains trading since I'm overall profitable with it. I'll think it over. Edited by voff2

No, I think one can be profitable using absolutely free tools. Actually in most of my grains trade I don't use any indicators at all except fibo extension tool for targets. But if immediately after your order was filled market goes against you and stops you out - it doesn't matter how experienced you are and how many weeks you were trading this system on a simulated account.

No, I think one can be profitable using absolutely free tools. Actually in most of my grains trade I don't use any indicators at all except fibo extension tool for targets. But if immediately after your order was filled market goes against you and stops you out - it doesn't matter how experienced you are and how many weeks you were trading this system on a simulated account.

Just keep on doing what you are doing. The market needs liquidity.

W.

http://i.gyazo.com/5413ae823ec16b7be5ca591c5730865e.png

I thanked you not for what you've written. It was rude. I thanked you for 14 range.

Somebody needed to tell you, you are a disaster looking for a place to happen, if you keep up your attitude about trading.

You are arrogant and think you have nothing to learn. You are not going to do in a few weeks what takes others years to accomplish. And you are not going to do it alone. The good news is that this is the place to get help, if you are wise enough to seek it.

Good trading, W.

OK. Would you be so kind as to tell me what I am supposed to learn during weeks of trading these particular setups on a Sim account?

Just between us, I started trading futures over 10 years ago, when I had to phone to my broker to initiate a trade, and I used to spend more money for international calls than on brokerage. Yes, I'm not profitable at all in intraday trading. But I know nobody who is. Do you happen to know one? I thought that if I'm overall profitable in trading commodities like grains and spreads I will be profitable in trading indicies intraday. I was wrong. I thought that if I start trading this particular approach on a real account somebody will step in to discuss it. I was wrong. Yo tengo los cojones to show my bad trades and losses, anybody else? What are your reasons to post these screenshots? Are they your entries on a real money account? No, they are not. Are they possible entries according to the rules? I can show them more then you have fingers on your hands. What are thay? You want to prove that I'm a sucker? Yes, I'm. Now have los cojones to prove that you are a winner.

Edited by voff2

voff

trading is trading- if you are a good trader then you should be able to trade any instrument. why would you profit on one and lose on the other ?

as per your screen shot- seems like your entries are too fast and not confirmed.

either you raise your time frame or add the nexgen small triggers , i would also add the navi bars and navi trend- this will smooth your chart a bit and filter some of your bad entries.

hope that helps

jane

Somebody needed to tell you, you are a disaster looking for a place to happen, if you keep up your attitude about trading.

I tried, lol, but he couldn't listen to anything anyone said, so I removed all my comments, why waste my time and made more enemies?

Edited by user33
typo

Enemies... no enemies here.

Some of us might disagree with others points of view at times but hardly makes us enemies. While others might want to help at some point, others refuse such efforts. That's just define our nature as individuals but we are held together by common interests... which makes this place great, like no other. At the end, the market find its way to humble us all.

Good riddance.

voff

trading is trading- if you are a good trader then you should be able to trade any instrument. why would you profit on one and lose on the other ?

as per your screen shot- seems like your entries are too fast and not confirmed.

either you raise your time frame or add the nexgen small triggers , i would also add the navi bars and navi trend- this will smooth your chart a bit and filter some of your bad entries.

hope that helps

jane

I believe it's quite easy to do well on one instrument and lose on another. Each instrument has it's own characteristics and personality, as does each trader. If you only trade fibs then you would likely be much more successful on the ES which tends to be more technical and respects fib levels. You would not find the same with NQ and CL which do not respect fibs as much. If you are trading an instrument with high volatility that tends to trend alot, if you are not a trend trader or skilled at trading trends you would not do well on that particular instrument.

Enemies... no enemies here.

Some of us might disagree with others points of view at times but hardly makes us enemies. While others might want to help at some point, others refuse such efforts. That's just define our nature as individuals but we are held together by common interests... which makes this place great, like no other. At the end, the market find its way to humble us all.

Good riddance.

No everyone here is evolved, civilized human being, you will be surprised! ;-)

OK. Would you be so kind as to tell me what I am supposed to learn during weeks of trading these particular setups on a Sim account?

Just between us, I started trading futures over 10 years ago, when I had to phone to my broker to initiate a trade, and I used to spend more money for international calls than on brokerage. Yes, I'm not profitable at all in intraday trading. But I know nobody who is. Do you happen to know one? I thought that if I'm overall profitable in trading commodities like grains and spreads I will be profitable in trading indicies intraday. I was wrong. I thought that if I start trading this particular approach on a real account somebody will step in to discuss it. I was wrong. Yo tengo los cojones to show my bad trades and losses, anybody else? What are your reasons to post these screenshots? Are they your entries on a real money account? No, they are not. Are they possible entries according to the rules? I can show them more then you have fingers on your hands. What are thay? You want to prove that I'm a sucker? Yes, I'm. Now have los cojones to prove that you are a winner.

I sought only to warn you that your attitude and trading sucks and that no good can come from it. As others have. I have nothing more to say concerning this.

Good luck and good trading, W.

Edited by Wanderer

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Dear all,

i just discovered this thread and watched the webinar. Is it possible to share the BH templates in the webinar so I could take a closer look? all the template(?) links (like #22, #23, #74) are expired already. Thanks in advance!

Links in post #22/23 and #74 are working,I just downloaded files from there only,FYI.