G0lde@n _one Tr@ding

ESVepara

Not having any issues here... still in the stage of development, not yet 100% comfortable with this! Today still with nc@t and profile.

Still trying to figure out how to get in the g0ld bars... I'm really close. Searching the right instrument, today I'm in really volatile, let's see if it works.

just 2 words: I want the gold bar coz it usually is large lots so no problem to get in and out very quick even with big lots

Why don't you trade the Golden Zones system like it was designed to be traded? Just curious.

Which instruments are you trading, if you don't mind me asking?

Oil and Gold seem to be the 2 most consistently volatile futures.

Good trading, W.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you trade the Golden Zones system like it was designed to be traded? Just curious.

Which instruments are you trading, if you don't mind me asking?

Oil and Gold seem to be the 2 most consistently volatile futures.

Good trading, W.

Because he designed the system for himself and it seems working, but I totally dislike stops at more than 3 or 5 ticks.

Just think that when algos were crazy on dax I could trade it with a really tight stop (unbelieveble if I tell u how much it was) simply going to market with or just behind them. But now with rules changed and algos hiding themself even more I have to figure out how to go with them again. When I speak of ALGO I strictly speak of MARKET MAKERS/Liquidity Providers HFT nothing else. If you want to see them in real action take a look at the lmax eur/usd deep book here https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lmax-widget3/website-widget-vwap.html if you spot them here I think you can trade every market.

Because he designed the system for himself and it seems working, but I totally dislike stops at more than 3 or 5 ticks.

Just think that when algos were crazy on dax I could trade it with a really tight stop (unbelieveble if I tell u how much it was) simply going to market with or just behind them. But now with rules changed and algos hiding themself even more I have to figure out how to go with them again. When I speak of ALGO I strictly speak of MARKET MAKERS/Liquidity Providers HFT nothing else. If you want to see them in real action take a look at the lmax eur/usd deep book here https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lmax-widget3/website-widget-vwap.html if you spot them here I think you can trade every market.

Thanks. I will.

Good trading, W.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of Stochastics that is at the bottom left 5 Range NQ sub chart? Or what the settings might be? The video says it is an intra bar Stochastics.

Thanks, W.

http://i.gyazo.com/7fe00edd7624af3c7f162d021f4c3857.png

Here you go...please do match the time and colors in setting with the one you showing...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sucee2

Ok before this I wrote a really long post but I decided to cancel it! The mean concept is that you can use all the tools you want but you have to understand auction and how works the inside market; when you got it you are done, all these tools are an add on but really a surplus if you are IN the market.

Back to the thread Yep this tool is good, really good. If you have no clue take a look at Sam Seiden SD videos at fxstreet, pick a filter and take your trades. If it works, ok, if not, NEVER GIVE UP!There are really big money in the market to be made! If you lose them, there must be a way to make them,too. So find your way a make a killing!

HAPPY TRADING!I go to bed!

You going to trade it live, after simtrading for whole 2 days!! Jeez, that's sure have been some impression on you... Please don't!

Sure you can wait couple of weeks, testing the waters, can't you? These past couple of days has been a bit out of the ordinary, take your time and the markets will be there for you when you feel your become really, really, really good picking up your trades. Your trading account will appreciate it.

Come to think of it, nobody cares more about your money than yourself, right?

Nonetheless, wish you success.

Edited by Swordfi$h
typo

I've been trading for two days on Sim account, using only Volume Zones indicator without any filter except the price action itself. I'm so impressed that I've decided to go live on Monday. Will post (positive) results.

Not trying to bust your bubble but ...

There is a saying that the worst thing that can happen to a new trader is to win- once that happens it creates a feeling of a winning strike and nothing can happen specifically no losses.

It takes YEARS to become a successful trader definitely not two days.

I guess there is some jealousy here lol but really you should trade paper for at least few month till you are CONSISTENT winner.

Just our sincere concern.

Jane

I've been trading for two days on Sim account, using only Volume Zones indicator without any filter except the price action itself. I'm so impressed that I've decided to go live on Monday. Will post (positive) results.

If I may suggest, sign up with $30k combine with TopStepTrader; if your strategy works, you'll get funded and if it didn't work, you will be our of $150, which will be close to your 1 or 2 stopouts and way better than blowing up an account. Just my opinion and I am not affiliated with TsT in any way form or shape!!

No good news for today, quit trading for the rest of the day after 3 stoplosses in a row. Today there were 4 losing trades vs 2 on Friday and there were 4 B/E trades vs 0 on Friday. And I missed a lot of opportunities. I'm down $50 plus comissions. I'm still satisfied with the results and think that I need to be more aggressive. Will go on tomorrow.

No good news for today, quit trading for the rest of the day after 3 stoplosses in a row. Today there were 4 losing trades vs 2 on Friday and there were 4 B/E trades vs 0 on Friday. And I missed a lot of opportunities. I'm down $50 plus comissions. I'm still satisfied with the results and think that I need to be more aggressive. Will go on tomorrow.

"3 stops outs in a row?!" "4 losing trades on Friday?!"

That's too much.

If you post your charts maybe someone can offer some constructive advice. And we all can learn from it.

Good trading, W.

I trade NQ on 300 tick charts and use the same logic like you. On your chart, I would have entered the first trade and skipped the last 3 because of too wide stop. Actually I would have tried to enter with a limit order from the Zone's borders. Also I would went short right before your second arrow, and that would have been a B/E trade I guess.