trojaned indicators

_markus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late. let's better change your passwords on live account(s).

You're programmer, so you should know for sure what this malicious addon did. Certainly, you could find your indies close to Chelyabinsk in Ru.

Hi admis,

As profile said, the version I downloaded is directly from http://marketreplaydata.com

Is it still that dangerous?

This is really a problem to me.

Thanks.

Pi

Hi admis,

As profile said, the version I downloaded is directly from http://marketreplaydata.com

Is it still that dangerous?

This is really a problem to me.

Thanks.

Pi

I don't suppose... marketreplay is focused on a marketing. Nothing is for free.;)

You can send your release to check it out (on sendspace server).

btw:

You know, one day, I'd have to educate your products. Or you'll have to convince me not to do it. Is not too risky for you?

I don't suppose... marketreplay is focused on a marketing. Nothing is for free.;)

btw:

You know, one day, I'd have to educate your products. Or you'll have to convince me not to do it. Is not too risky for you?

Things are for free? Yes they are? Water from the sky?

Why you be so funny admis? :))

btw:

What is the meaning of "educate", admis?

Crack ??? :)

You are new here and you should know, that we usually use the term "educated" opposite to "cracked". "Cracked" is associated with something worse, we are trying to achieve something better...

I see. Educating an indicator means that you improves the indicator based on the available work of the indicator (rather than building from the scratch). So you have to get the source code. Is this true. admis? :-/

I see. Educating an indicator means that you improves the indicator based on the available work of the indicator (rather than building from the scratch). So you have to get the source code. Is this true. admis? :-/

Indeed, sometimes it happened. Unfortunately, mostly they are unusable (in real trading) garbage.

Education - can be understand in different ways. Seriously, many times we uncovered the truth related to many expensive products. What exactly is inside of code. In this sense, as I think and believe, we're protecting the rest of our members against not a fair vendors. They get the knowledge about the true. Isn't it the education?

btw. You're very young, as you mention somewhere else, do you think is it something original in your indicators (I read your offer)?

Do not make me laugh...

What is the real value added by you?

Indeed, sometimes it happened. Unfortunately, mostly they are unusable (in real trading) garbage.

Education - can be understand in different ways. Seriously, many times we uncovered the truth related to many expensive products. What exactly is inside of code. In this sense, as I think and believe, we're protecting the rest of our members against not a fair vendors. They get the knowledge about the true. Isn't it the education?

btw. You're very young, as you mention somewhere else, do you think is it something original in your indicators (I read your offer)?

Do not make me laugh...

What is the real value added by you?

Agree. There're tons of scamming products out there on the market.

What I consider "immoral" from the perspective of a coder is that someone paraphrases a source code, renames the indicator, and claims it's his product lol.

My question: to uncover the truth behind a product, you have to view its source code. However 99.99% of products on the market are protected DLLs, very secure. How can you "hack" into them to see the source code? How well can you decompile a DLL? Just curious.

Anyway, I'm young, but this does not prevent me from creating original, powerful products. Remember what Bill Gates did at his young ages with his talent. Do not make me laugh, too :)

Cheers.

Pi

Edited by ninZa

Agree. There're tons of scamming products out there on the market.

What I consider "immoral" from the perspective of a coder is that someone paraphrases a source code, renames the indicator, and claims it's his product lol.

My question: to uncover the truth behind a product, you have to view its source code. However 99.99% of products on the market are protected DLLs, very secure. How can you "hack" into them to see the source code? How well can you decompile a DLL? Just curious.

Anyway, I'm young, but this does not prevent me from creating original, powerful products. Remember what Bill Gates did at his young ages with his talent. Do not make me laugh, too :)

Cheers.

Pi

Ad. your question: The quality of the source codes is mostly very good (almost close to the original, I dont need to remind you the MSIL). Protection, in most cases, is not a big problem. I can show you an example taking one of your indicators, if you don't mind...

Ad. Bil Gates IV: I think you should read his biography once again (or the another, but the true version). Especially the chapters, when he was young and unknown ...

Btw: You didn't answer on my last question: What is the real value added by you (into your indicators)? :-?

Edited by admis

Ad. your question: The quality of the source codes is mostly very good (almost close to the original, I dont need to remind you the MSIL). Protection, in most cases, is not a big problem. I can show you an example taking one of your indicators, if you don't mind...

Ad. Bil Gates IV: I think you should read his biography once again (or the another, but the true version). Especially the chapters, when he was young and unknown ...

Btw: You didn't answer on my last question: What is the real value added by you (into your indicators)? :-?

Cool. If you have time, please show me the source code of MA Controller. Very curious how it looks like. Private message preferred.

I believe it's not wise to answer your question directly. My opinion is not objective. Let's view customer reviews on my site to see how they value my works.

Great weekend.

Pi

Cool. If you have time, please show me the source code of MA Controller. Very curious how it looks like. Private message preferred.

I believe it's not wise to answer your question directly. My opinion is not objective. Let's view customer reviews on my site to see how they value my works.

Great weekend.

Pi

As per request in your PM box.

Thanks, have a nice weekend too.

Hello NinZa - I hope that I am not being disrespectful with this response here. I can infer that you are young from your comments here. You may consider leaning more about Reve r se engineering when you grow older. I understand that we all start with "forward" engineering first when we are young, especially thru academics in computer science. Reve r se engineering is advanced topic... Rgds.

Hello NinZa - I hope that I am not being disrespectful with this response here. I can infer that you are young from your comments here. You may consider leaning more about Reve r se engineering when you grow older. I understand that we all start with "forward" engineering first when we are young, especially thru academics in computer science. Reve r se engineering is advanced topic... Rgds.

Hi goldeneagle,

Of course no disrespect :D

We can freely discuss anything here.

What you wrote is actually my journey. We get older with more and more understandings + experiences about tips / tricks in many fields in our lives, which are never taught in schools. Rev engineering is an example :D

It's very good that I found this forum.

Many thanks.

Pi

Great weekend.

Pi

ninZa, I'm sorry for what I say

Try not to give too much bother, manage your business does not interfere with comments on everything

Please don't exaggerate. There is quite a lot of very good programmers, even here, but mainly they work quietly in the shadow... I have a great respect for them.

Understood admis :D There are talented men everywhere, but some just work underground.

Btw, I have a great respect for you.

ninZa, I'm sorry for what I say

Try not to give too much bother, manage your business does not interfere with comments on everything

No broplem bro :D I have a very good feeling at this forum, even though this place appears to be against the business of a vendor :D I know many new things, get acquainted with some pro of the "underground", like admis.

Cheers all.

Pi