Dom

Trading1903

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a plan to build DOM Ordering this year. It shows DOM directly on chart and also allows traders to place orders from chart.

Maybe the tool will be released in April.

Cheers.

Pi

I'm a little bit confused. ninZa, let me ask you a few questions:

Are you a vendor, is it right?

Do you know, where are you? I mean about this forum...

What are your intentions?

btw: Concerning DOM on the chart: http://www.indicatormall.com/chart-embedded-DOM

I'm a little bit confused. ninZa, let me ask you a few questions:

Are you a vendor, is it right?

Do you know, where are you? I mean about this forum...

What are your intentions?

btw: Concerning DOM on the chart: http://www.indicatormall.com/chart-embedded-DOM

Yes I'm a vendor.

I didn't know this is a forum for sharing things when I registered.

Anyway, still feel good here to join and talk with you guys.

I release many free NinjaTrader indicators each month. I believe many of you will find them helpful for your trading.

Regarding the DOM plugin of indicatormall: it seems that the indicator does not support buy/sell from chart. Just see the numbers dancing :D

Cheers all.

Pi

Yes I'm a vendor.

I didn't know this is a forum for sharing things when I registered.

Anyway, still feel good here to join and talk with you guys.

I release many free NinjaTrader indicators each month. I believe many of you will find them helpful for your trading.

Regarding the DOM plugin of indicatormall: it seems that the indicator does not support buy/sell from chart. Just see the numbers dancing :D

Cheers all.

Pi

And this one? http://www.indicatormall.com/chart-dom-trader/

Recently I've received the PM from one of II member (he'd like to stay anonymous, what I'll respect) and because of lack of further correspondence, I've made the decision to share it ( partially ) public.

Due to my earlier post concerning the right or wrong directions of AD development.

... if there is any specific direction AD product development needs to be taken up (...) development take place ...

Steve is a very good developer and certainly welcomes any new ideas..

I think, we should respect this extraordinary case. I encourage you to share here your ideas and expectations - I believe, for the benefit all of us.

@windo:

Excellent post and very true, including the competitor voice.

For now, just a brief comment:: I suppose, behind the XXXXXXX stands Peter Davies. So, no doubts, he can sleep well. "AD" can't compete in this class (J|gS@w), but it could be a good extension to it.

undoubtedly

Level3 Power your decision with proprietary algo

BookMap OFA

Bookmap just records the level-2 orders history, just like footprint, which records trades history. Algo? is he smoking weeds while he wrote that? or is he simply an *****?

OFA is one of the biggest copycat scam, it does not have any "ALGO", just lies.

Bookmap just records the level-2 orders history, just like footprint, which records trades history. Algo? is he smoking weeds while he wrote that? or is he simply an *****?

OFA is one of the biggest copycat scam, it does not have any "ALGO", just lies.

I think at OFA they speak about algo but they mean They developed a math function to evaluate the relevance of market orders on Limit/Resting orders...

Edited by 1Tick
corrected...sorry late night here!

I think at OFA the speaks about algo but they mean They developed a math function to evalue the relevance of market orders on Limit/Resting value...

Concerning OFA. Whatever you call it, as an algo or a math functions, what exactly do you mean: Exhaustion, Momentum or something else?

Edit: We've got the sources and with certainty we know what and how is calculated... Not exactly rocket science. Quite easy it could be implemented in AD or in Gomi or even independently.

I'm close to user33 conclusions about OFA...

Edited by admis

what I understood listening to DB in the latest videos is that every print takes in consideration how the market order hits the limit one and what kind of impact it has on it. The oldest and most useful way to look at the dom... In anycase I agree too, algos are all another story!