[ReQ] MTP 7.5 ninja addon

pikachu

Request is vague. mtp 7.5 is standalone version while current ninja addon is 4.08, while post#2 is 3.56, there is no educated version of 4.08 available. Beware setup repaints after failure so at the end of the day it will only show successful trades. My 2c

Hi,

Thanks for this super forum!!!

I have evaluated the NT7 MTP3.56 for a few month and it takes time to get used to it.

The best part for me is the money management implementation. I use the Pitchfork

to get a road map and select only MTP signals which fall into Pitchfork trading method.

I only day-trade the EURUSD and avoid news announcement periods.

It is still early days before I consider buying.

As for repainting:

I DO NOT get any repainting in day-trading minute or range charts.

I have attached Fridays real time chart there were five false signals ( red arrow ).

I reloaded the data (FXCM) after market closed and signals are exactly the same.

http://s29.postimg.org/fp9dc3eyf/EURUSD_45_Range_12_12_2014_22_04_15.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/cv67yncs3/

best wishes

Edited by propolis

Propolis

I have tried 3.59 version and can say for sure cause I lost real money on it, it repainted two short signals for that day, what I mean repainting is signal appeared for short but when stop hit before profit target, signal disappeared and at the end of the day there was no short signal, so I stopped using it. Repainting is fairly common in most systems such as jaytrend, iscalper come to my mind.

• 2 months later...

Most misunderstand and misuse MTP and it does not re-paint. The software is average to below average when it comes to trading signals, but uses the two other important legs of the trading chair, Money Management and proper Risk/Reward. So use these in MTP then add another more accurate trading entry method.

You can always listen to Jane, she is a trader.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...