Educated !PTS !Trading !INDICATOR

ESVepara

This is an automated trading strategy for a variety of markets. The website for information is

"yyy.eminitradingstrategies.com".

I will also post other current uneducated indicators for the group on a separate thread.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gmwujr

Note to moderators: I did attempt to search for this strategy and it yielded no results, hence the post.

Edited: due to Trader1903 keen observance. Thanks

Edited by ESVepara

I have been using their strategy as a base for my trading. Just like everything else, we have to use any strategy / indicators with additional confirmation.

They also have introduced several other indicators for other markets and will upload them later for "education".

I would like to see if there is any interest by members to try out automated strategies for a month and compare their results. Please let me know if you would be interested in that experiment. This would allow all members to see Daily/Weekly results and perhaps provide a guide for future trading.

Regards

Yes I would, it s a great idea. However I can not seem to install it - it never appears under the strategies

There is a setup file, otherwise I will edit my original post for indicator rather than Strategy. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Trader1903

See the attached pic at hxxps://www.sendspace.com/file/w5bqop

That's all I have working on my setup.

Moderators: Can you please edit the header and indicate "Indicator"? Thanks in advance and sorry for the confusion.

Edited by ESVepara
Inserted pic and comment for Mods

There is a setup file, otherwise I will edit my original post for indicator rather than Strategy. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Trader1903

See the attached pic at hxxps://www.sendspace.com/file/w5bqop

That's all I have working on my setup.

Moderators: Can you please edit the header and indicate "Indicator"? Thanks in advance and sorry for the confusion.

just did.- no problems at all; thank you for sharing.

jane

ok, full set of ETS addons in one comfortable package ready to install from NT (standard way).

ETS_all_edu.zip - all the addons

ETS_info_tmpl_snds.zip - developer infos, templates, sounds

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3u4h9k

As usual I'm not going to judge it, but I can't find a rational arguments justifying the price for this product...:-?

Edited by admis

Just did a quick research about experiences with this system, found one in another forum. Can not post the link since it is against the rules, but here is what the poster there wrote:

"For those of you who are considering David Marsh and his Emini strategy, the following is my experience after about a year of being around his room and having studied/traded his technique. All of the following is simply my opinion and based on my experience having traded his technique in the emini market.

My general opinion: David's technique is an EXTREMELY aggressive technique that is not suited to my style of trading. I don't trade his technique any more as the $5,000 test account I allotted was ground down to $2,500 in 60 days using 1 contract in the test.

The test: I was looking for a new trading technique that limited my time at the screen and wanted a system that trades the 1st hour of the NY session. I allotted $5,000 to this experiment, trading 1 contract with the goal of reaching $7,500 over 6 months or less and a loss limit of $2,500 no matter the time frame. Before trading live I used a simulator account to get familiar with the mechanics of the system.

The outcome: reached $2,500 loss limit in less than 60 days, walked away from this technique and followed his trading room for the next 8 months to see if other traders were having the same issues.

The detail: on many days I would make my target and walk away, but on the days where the market opened choppy, Dave's system took HUGE losses that wiped out 3-4 days of profit. If the loosing days came 2 or 3 in a row, an entire week or two of profits were swept away. Dave has a trading room where he will call out his trades as he is taking them with entry and exit call outs. He also has a slew of training videos, all in support of training his students. He does not cherry pick trades, he seems to be honest about the pros and cons of his technique. Some of the traders in his trading room were making his system work. I did, however, notice that the vast majority of the folks participating in the room were having the same trouble with his system as I was.

Summary: I think the win to loss ratio is WAY too high at 1:4 (2-4 tick take profit to a 6-8 tick stop loss). There are many different entries that Dave himself calls out in his trading room and unless or until you get his style, the system is not as simple as his manual and videos let on. I noticed many students openly say they blew up there accounts and were using the simulator to get some experience before trading again. In the end I went back to S/R trading on a 2:1 (or better) win/loss ratio that has worked for me for years.

I would not recommend the technique for any trader."

Just want to share it with you, maybe this is outdated anyway since the post is from 2010. Maybe this is a whole different system now.