Wyckoff Package

CashManic

I have been planning to post the audio part of my Wyckoff course, David Weis 4-DVD Wyckoff course set, all Hank Prudent webinar videos on Wyckoff, Dr. Gary Dayton's course, and much more; but I am shocked that the forum moderator would steal my material, which I specifically instructed in my original posts NOT TO POST IN THE OPEN, for I do not want the sellers to get them. It is unthinkable that a forum moderator would steal a member's assets that the member specifically instructed not to share in the open, and has password protected the asset.

I am also very disappointed that those who asked for password and received the password, didn't honer my request not to leak it. As the result of this breach in trust by both the person(s) I graciously given the password and the forum moderator's stealing my password protected materials, I cancel my plan to post my Wyckoff materials.

Edited by user33

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been planning to post the audio part of my Wyckoff course, David Weis 4-DVD Wyckoff course set, all Hank Prudent webinar videos on Wyckoff, Dr. Gary Dayton's course, and much more; but I am shocked that the forum moderator would steal my material, which I specifically instructed in my original posts NOT TO POST IN THE OPEN, for I do not want the sellers to get them. It is unthinkable that a forum moderator would steal a member's assets that the member specifically instructed not to share in the open, and has password protected the asset.

I am also very disappointed that those who asked for password and received the password, didn't honer my request not to leak it. As the result of this breach in trust by both the person(s) I graciously given the password and the forum moderator's stealing my password protected materials, I cancel my plan to post my Wyckoff materials.

Grow up dude.

user33

our heart is bleeding,we are all so sorry for your loss.

We share much desired stuff here without any passwords or restrictions-; you either share or you dont.

Right after you posted "your" course i sent you a pm asking for the password which you totally ignored.

Luckily there are members here that UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF SHARING and they did share it with me.

Once I got it from someone else I was not under any obligation to you.

If you had sent me the password with a specific request not to post it then I would have done so but... you did not...

We here in this forum will have to learn how live live with the new horrible reality which is NOT HAVING THE REST OF THE FOUR DVDS, I guess some of us will go bankrupt; some will get sick but we are strong

and we will look for a brighter future where we might find the rest of the seminars from another source.

Very Sad and Down ------Traderbeauty-Jane :( :( :(

sorry- i cant talk anymore ; i cant stop crying................

Edited by Traderbeauty

It really is your loss, not mine, because I have already shared the course to everyone who asked for pwd (except for a couple of trolls). Your action have caused others in the forum to lost the opportunity for receiving perhaps the most complete Wyckoff material collection in existence. I have nothing to lose, because I have intended to share them and had started to share them to anyone who had asked for a pwd (except for trolls), like I said in my posts, the reason I do not want to give the links out on the open is because I don't want the sellers to profit from my extremely valuable almost complete collection of Wyckoff material. If I can not share my own material in my own terms here, then I won't share them, but this is not because I don't share, I have been, and will continue to share, but from now on it will be according to my own terms now!

It really is your loss, not mine, because I have already shared the course to everyone who asked for pwd (except for a couple of trolls). Your action have caused others in the forum to lost the opportunity for receiving perhaps the most complete Wyckoff material collection in existence. I have nothing to lose, because I have intended to share them and had started to share them to anyone who had asked for a pwd (except for trolls), like I said in my posts, the reason I do not want to give the links out on the open is because I don't want the sellers to profit from my extremely valuable almost complete collection of Wyckoff material. If I can not share my own material in my own terms here, then I won't share them, but this is not because I don't share, I have been, and will continue to share, but from now on it will be according to my own terms now!

You do not have anything that can not be found freely on the net.

All that you have shared until now is available in many torrent sites

for a long long time.

So please stop breaking our balls here.

Wyckoff is not so desired by traders, as you said- its learning curve is long and touch so I dont really feel that we are missing so much.

there is enough Wyckoff stuff around to last us months of reading and studying so i really dont feel that WE MUST HAVE every bit and piece of material that was ever written on the subject.

Once we finish what we already have ; then and only then the ones left with the desire to continue will find the rest of the material somewhere.

There are enough decent people in this forum that will share what they have without any obligations or restrictions.

last but not least- watch your language and do not call me a troll - just follow the forum rules and be courteous and polite.

Hello Friends.

Does anyone have access to this link and can share it with us ?

Thanks in advance.

Traderbeauty-Jane

J

http://www.ewef.net/showthread.php?t=27580&highlight=Chart+Reading+Mas tery

Jane regarding EWEF,you might wanna consider asking Niftymover or doody as they are the "resident" experts on EWEF

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/15186-Tell-me-what-you-want-from-www-ewef-net?highlight=EWEF

【Sharing】Gary Dayton Newest Book November 2014

Trade Mindfully: Achieve Your Optimum Trading Performance with Mindfulness and "Cutting Edge" Psychology

http://as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118445619.html

just take these notes:

While trading requires an early exploration of diff erent methods of technical mar-

ket analysis (e.g., Elliott Wave, Fibonacci, Japanese candlesticks, pivot points, sup-

port and resistance, statistical indicators, Wyckoff Method, chart patterns, Market

Profi le, signal processing methods, etc.), continuously jumping from one indicator

or method to another at some point becomes counterproductive. A trader will fi nd

success by settling on a single method and sticking with this, learning all about it,

how to properly use it, along with its nuances and its limitations.

Intensity of eff ort is a signifi cant aspect of perseverance leadin g to success. Inten-

sity here means the extent to which our attention is engaged during practice periods.

When we are reviewing charts, for example, or learning a new trade setup, we want

our attention focused and concentrated on that activity. Allowing attention to wan-

der and become distracted is detrimental to learning and acquiring expertise. The

better we are at sustaining attention over time, the better we position ourselves to

achieve success. Mindfulness is one of the best methods available to develop and sus-

tain focused attention. Attention must be sustained over weeks, months, and years

for the development and deepening of expertise and mastery. Mindfulness teaches

us how to sustain attention moment‐by‐moment, and also helps us maintain mental

clarity over the long haul.

Here u are , enjoy

nitroflare.cqm/view/6127A5175B3E977/1118445619.pd

Thank you very much

Jane regarding EWEF,you might wanna consider asking Niftymover or doody as they are the "resident" experts on EWEF

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/15186-Tell-me-what-you-want-from-www-ewef-net?highlight=EWEF

Thanks Cash- I just did- i had to reopen the thread- it was closed by florida trader- but its open now-lets wait and see.

• 4 weeks later...
【Sharing】Gary Dayton Newest Book November 2014

Trade Mindfully: Achieve Your Optimum Trading Performance with Mindfulness and "Cutting Edge" Psychology

http://as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118445619.html

just take these notes:

While trading requires an early exploration of diff erent methods of technical mar-

ket analysis (e.g., Elliott Wave, Fibonacci, Japanese candlesticks, pivot points, sup-

port and resistance, statistical indicators, Wyckoff Method, chart patterns, Market

Profi le, signal processing methods, etc.), continuously jumping from one indicator

or method to another at some point becomes counterproductive. A trader will fi nd

success by settling on a single method and sticking with this, learning all about it,

how to properly use it, along with its nuances and its limitations.

Intensity of eff ort is a signifi cant aspect of perseverance leadin g to success. Inten-

sity here means the extent to which our attention is engaged during practice periods.

When we are reviewing charts, for example, or learning a new trade setup, we want

our attention focused and concentrated on that activity. Allowing attention to wan-

der and become distracted is detrimental to learning and acquiring expertise. The

better we are at sustaining attention over time, the better we position ourselves to

achieve success. Mindfulness is one of the best methods available to develop and sus-

tain focused attention. Attention must be sustained over weeks, months, and years

for the development and deepening of expertise and mastery. Mindfulness teaches

us how to sustain attention moment‐by‐moment, and also helps us maintain mental

clarity over the long haul.

Here u are , enjoy

nitroflare.cqm/view/6127A5175B3E977/1118445619.pd

Can someone please upload again I can't download?

The file is there already you just need to change the cqm to com and pd to pdf, it will work.

Thanks Bangali I did do that but all I have been getting in the last two days is "Free download is currently unavailable due to overloading in the server. " and wants me to buy a premium account! Can you upload it to 4shared?

Thanks

Thanks Bangali I did do that but all I have been getting in the last two days is "Free download is currently unavailable due to overloading in the server. " and wants me to buy a premium account! Can you upload it to 4shared?

Thanks

Please try the following link:

hxxp://www53.zippyshare.com/v/46182875/file.html

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
can someone reuplod weis wave webinar..thanks

Howdy kajo22--Hope all is well--

I believe this is everything that was shared with us very graciously by Mr CashManic(Thanks-Hope all is great with U) from post #1

apologies if stuff is missing-- But have a look and hopefully what U seek is there--

https://www.sendspace.com/file/djclt7

Take care

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...