Footprint volume imbalance indicator

hirobo

LOL! that must be the dumbest protection in all NT indicators.

That said, I don't believe it has the volume imbalance coloring feature, can anyone confirm?

It's not the latest version but it works well! Educated version: 3.0.46

Actual: 3.0.49

https://[email protected]/file/okv1fo

Volume Imbalance/ Diagonal Volume/ asymmetric Volume FootPrintCharts are all the same .

There are 3 Volume Imbalance tools for NT:

GomVolumeLadder

Ninjaorderflowtrader-Copy cat of GOM

OFA

This barchart is always applied for detecting breakout/breakdown/Imbalanced Zone.

1.Indi

2.Cases

3.Strategy

4.Videos

all in Indo......

Do your homework in indo.......

Good luck!

Volume Imbalance/ Diagonal Volume/ asymmetric Volume FootPrintCharts are all the same .

There are 3 Volume Imbalance tools for NT:

GomVolumeLadder

Ninjaorderflowtrader-Copy cat of GOM

OFA

This barchart is always applied for detecting breakout/breakdown/Imbalanced Zone.

1.Indi

2.Cases

3.Strategy

4.Videos

all in Indo......

Do your homework in indo.......

Good luck!

Thanks for confirming that Fin-alg MarketBallance DOES NOT have volume imbalance feature, like I stated in my post above.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

thank you for help. I am now using volume imbalance in Noft. But it is not working in Range timeframe setting, everytime i change the timeframe or switch off/on the PC all the data are gone, but when i change to minutes TF they are still there but not visible in Range TF. I tryed to find volume imbalance setting in Gomi Volume Ladder Metro V2 but canot see any setting like imbalance. Can someone post some link to other Footprint SW with volumeimbalance? THX a lot

Hirobo,

just look under the the settings in the volume ladder metro edition and goto the BA Ladder setting then choose the ladder display as Diagonal Bid/Ask.... then if you want to see a certain size bigger scroll down to the Diagonal Bid Ask settings at the bottom and put in your numerator/denominator settings...should semi solve what your looking for.

• 7 months later...