[REQ] BookMap

adaseb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning everyone; BM shows both limit orders and market orders. we can also fully configure, what / how you want to see the limit / market type of orders.

the quality of the indications you get with BookMap and its add-ons (aggressors side, hidden / iceberg, Imbalance, etc.) relates directly to your market data feeds and of course your trading platform.

now i ask: how i can configure? i try to find configuration but no success. i want to see both, limit and market orders

and

add-ons are available for version 3.6.6. for ninja? if not, for which platform works?

thank you to all

I have observed for a couple of day the BM software and this is what I think:

1- Very nice to see how and where the algo limit orders move on the book but not friendly to use it in real time trading

2- For my eyes is very tiring to watch at the BM (but this is for me)

3- The most important things is when big limits order don't move away from best bid or best ask and stops the move of big market orders and you can observe it better on a ladder (we have here a lot of stuff like gomvolumeladder or market balance).

Of course this is IMHO

I have observed for a couple of day the BM software and this is what I think:

1- Very nice to see how and where the algo limit orders move on the book but not friendly to use it in real time trading

2- For my eyes is very tiring to watch at the BM (but this is for me)

3- The most important things is when big limits order don't move away from best bid or best ask and stops the move of big market orders and you can observe it better on a ladder (we have here a lot of stuff like gomvolumeladder or market balance).

Of course this is IMHO

Iksak, you have to see it differently, only useful when you think you get to market

BookMap 3.8.3 with trial CQG Trader works flawlessly! Orders can be entered either in Bookmap or DOM. Made a few scalp sim trades just following bookmap and came out on the plus side. I find it very easy to see and follow the flow of big orders. I trade using market profile and swingtrade fib setups. So I think this would be a great tool for entry points as far as I am concerned. I would think all of the new add-ons on the new version would only make it better! One other thing is that it does not take up a lot of PC resources. Of course, this is only my humble opinion.

http://i.gyazo.com/281eb2efaeb41b4f77f11667e67bfb8e.png

http://i.gyazo.com/9f8d79d9e1a0c23f502494693c8698b5.png

Edited by casper44
attaching picture

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi, new links for Bookmap

3.6.6 Work with NinjaTrader, CQG Trader and Interactive Brokers YOU CAN Record Live Data

Download :

3.8.3 Work with CQG Trader, S5, And Interactive Brokers You CAN'T Record Live Data

Download :

Crack : Replace this DLL in this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\BookMap\TurboActivate\win-x86

Download :

Enjoy

Hello, could it be possible to reupload the links?

Thanks a lot.

Edit: I've found it in the previous pages. Sorry for that.

Edited by d3m3tri0