Gann Related Software

DrMuttata

I am looking for software that can plot planetary lines i.e. convert longitude to price and time. I am aware that Ganntrader 3.1 can do this, and also Market Analyst 7. Trouble with Ganntrader 3.1 is that it only runs on windows XP

which I do not have. MAnalyst is super expensive. Are there any other alternatives that people know about and can share?

Can anyone also tell me the main Gann software out there?

Many thanks.

As for the Windows XP problem, here's a solution. Follow the instructions in this video and use these files. http://briteccomputers.co.uk/posts/windows-xp-live-cd/

Trouble with Ganntrader 3.1 is that it only runs on windows XP which I do not have.

Many thanks.

I forgot what it is. Anyway, its a document and not a program. The other one is a Gann Platform. Also, here's another one for you. http://www.4shared.com/zip/EWQwdKX0ce/GannTrader_31.html

Asking for a password. Do you know what it is?

Thanks

Edited by Bill Bundle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
I am looking for software that can plot planetary lines i.e. convert longitude to price and time. I am aware that Ganntrader 3.1 can do this, and also Market Analyst 7. Trouble with Ganntrader 3.1 is that it only runs on windows XP

which I do not have. MAnalyst is super expensive. Are there any other alternatives that people know about and can share?

Can anyone also tell me the main Gann software out there?

Many thanks.

try gannzilla

Edited by pije76