No Indicators Trading Strategy (NITS)

• 2 weeks later...

Did you met one trader trading price action and get rich? Because I didn't. Price action trading without support of good indicators is a non-sense. It is a holy grail in mental institute.

If you want best price action trading supported just with 2 indicators (T-Line = 8 EMA & Slow Stochastic 14,3,5) then go to YouTube and watch carefully Steve Bigalow' videos!

Just Candlesticks and 2 indicators can make you rich. When I wouldn't have something better I would for sure trade his strategy because it is very powerful.

Trade with class.

Hermes

Hermes-

When I first started trading ( which was long time ago...) I used almost every indicator i could put my hands on- my screen looked like NASA command board.

I was very naive and I thought that if 10 indicators are green then i should buy etc.

Now- after years have passed I can tell you that the key to be successful in trading is ENTER THE TRADE / MOVE ASAP AND NOT TOWARD THE END OF IT.

Unfortunately indicators that are based on history ( like moving average or macd ) will lag and get you in late causing you to use a bigger stop.If the move/ trend has ended by the time you enter ( which happens all the time specifically on sideways day or choppy areas ) you will lose again and again and again.

I hardly use ANY indicators.I read EVERY SINGLE LEG / MOVE of the market.

I use what i call LEG ACTION ( opposite to price action ) combined with fib levels .I wait for a signal which is based ON PRICE and not on moving average and my stops usually are only 2-3 ticks ( i only trade the ES ) and i can tell you that I AM SUCCESSFUL and have been trading for living for a long time.

Just go back and read some of my threads and posts that include many images- you can definitely trade with no or very few indicators.

Hope this helps a little.

Traderbeauty-Jane

mashki-

you can either place your order as a limit on at a certain level that you believe suits your expectations- lets me give an example:

Lets assume that the market is going up- so first I need to see that it made a FIB EXTENSION of at least 1.272 , 1.618 or 1.918 TO THE TICK ( remember- i only trade the es so i require perfect fib). If the market stopped NOT AT A FIB LEVEL and started to come down then i know that SOMETHING ELSE or lets say ANOTHER TIME FRAME cause it to start going down.

So lets continue with the example- AS LONG as I see that the market is starting to retrace from a fib level I WILL BUY at a fib level.

Going back to the start- You can either place limit orders at every fib level starting with the 38 50 62 and 78 placing a big stop bellow the previous low OR...

you can do what i do and wait for a proof- now what is a proof ? it is a small move up that is showing us that other traders are thinking the same and buying right now.

I will filter this "SIGNAL" and will not take it unless it is initiated from a fib level plus keltner.

I will not take it or will be very suspicious if the volume per minute is very low ( bellow 1000 contracts ) and that is how i protect myself against chop. my stop usually is 2-3 ticks no more and i would rather take few very small losses than a huge one.

I dont use any lagging indicators like macd or stochastics and the rest of the family- normally i catch the entry around 5-6 ticks from the pivot.

Once i enter i use renko spectrum bars to stay in the trade and i always exit at a fib extension ( but that is a different chapter lol ).

Hope that helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

Here is a proof that was created in real time including my broker's ( interactive broker ) live ( not demo ) reports

SHOWING YOU THAT I DO TRADE WITHOUT ANY INDICATORS ( as long as you dont call fib an indicator ).

You can see here every entry i made CALLING IT WAY AHEAD OF TIME.

Enjoy.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/24928-Traderbeauty-Power-of-longer-term-price-analysis-and-my-broker-s-real-money-reports-a

• 4 weeks later...
Whether indicator or no indicator, there's no holy grail. Money management is the key.

love this one, the market price our only indicator, our only valid indicator. and what we must put in mind is, when do trade, either buy or sell, think about the result, focusing on how much we get on profit, and how much we losing on loss trade. simple as that.