hey guys i got a 30day trial of this algorithmic orderflow.

mdal86

Are there any news on this?

This looks awesome :)

With all the respect to the developer, but this product makes the impression we've moved to the past. Maybe it is only pre beta release? Long ago I haven't seen so unfriendly software...

I really don't understand of admiration for this product ...(?)

The newest installation files (64bit) and patched exe to overwrite (replace).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hf5fcp

pw: known

ps. I've checked it only with the NT connection and I don't even want to spend more time on that, so please don't ask me about any issues related with this software.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hf5fcp

pw: known

ps. I've checked it only with the NT connection and I don't even want to spend more time on that, so please don't ask me about any issues related with this software.

Hi Admis, thank you for your share, but i have a problem with your medicine, i don't have any orderflow chart and no cumulative bid/ask delta for the divergence!!

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20438/20140730-rb66-245kb.jpg

can you help me??

Thank you in advanced

Ps: if you a bit time for us can you try to get the 32 bit version too??

thank you

Hi Admis, thank you for your share, but i have a problem with your medicine, i don't have any orderflow chart and no cumulative bid/ask delta for the divergence!!

can you help me??

Thank you in advanced

Ps: if you a bit time for us can you try to get the 32 bit version too??

thank you

"ps. I've checked it only with the NT connection and I don't even want to spend more time on that, so please don't ask me about any issues related with this software."

Are you trying to annoy ADMIS? We have already lost one educator over this very thing. Can you not honor this simple request of his?

W.

"ps. I've checked it only with the NT connection and I don't even want to spend more time on that, so please don't ask me about any issues related with this software."

Are you trying to annoy ADMIS? We have already lost one educator over this very thing. Can you not honor this simple request of his?

W.

Hi all and sorry for this, admis is very smart master member, I hope not to lose him and sorry again

ragards

W.

excuse Vagabongo there are people who write but not read ...

"I've checked it only with the NT connection and I don't even want to spend more time on that, so please don't ask me about any issues related with this software."

W.

The quote in your post is my simple answer. Nothing less, nothing more.

When I saw this obsolete interface X_Xand after watching a few of author videos I completely lost my interest in this software. What can be of interesting in another implementation of delta and iceberg orders? Where are the new benefits? All of them can be achieved directly in NT.

I have no time to lose "to play" with a worthless software. You can always register on the developer site and test it for 14 days. If you'll find a rational arguments about the unique benefits of using this software - I can come back to the patching. Let's better stay with gomi, xav, JS tools, OrderFlowDashPro, 9G DOM. If you asked me how should looks this kind of software - try demo of http://advancedmarkettools.com/. About the MarketDelta I don't even want to mention...