3 strategies

Trading1903

I am getting following error while importing PVCrossSignalsS :-

Import Failed. The NinjaScript Archive File may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or the import archive.

I tried to find out any ***.dll in Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom but there is no duplicate ******

Thanks,

san

no one has done testing strategy?

Congrats Enzo! First of all it seems, you were one who have managed to install it.;)

Could you add the more detailed information about your test?

Time frame, whether it was achieved in strategy analyzer or in market replay?

I am getting following error while importing PVCrossSignalsS :-

Import Failed. The NinjaScript Archive File may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or the import archive.

I tried to find out any ***.dll in Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom but there is no duplicate ******

Thanks,

san

I got the same error when importing PVCrossSignalsS, too. The other two files import just fine but the strategy cannot be enabled.

In the output window, I get this message:

PVMasterS: wrong MasterKey

PVMasterS: Problem with MasterKey, strategy not enabled

Edited by thaomoua

On the developer pages you can find description on that. It is very "original" method of entering the parameters.

Concerning the 1st error: Check to see if you have installed as well other PV indicators in the source version. (namespace problem)

On the developer pages you can find description on that. It is very "original" method of entering the parameters.

Concerning the 1st error: Check to see if you have installed as well other PV indicators in the source version. (namespace problem)

Hi admis, do I need to remove all installed PV Indicators to sort out the error. I tried to compile an indi to find out the error but it's ok, no error.

Thanks,

san

While importing PVCrossSignalsS, I get the error

Thanks,

san

As I wrote above to thaomoua, it seems to be a problem with the double usage the same names of common variables (I'm simplifying here for better understanding), used by your current indicators and these included in the PVCrossSignalsS. All depends on the quality of sources. Alone works ok but together it's a problem. I don't know if you use any of other PV indies.

Try to make a copy of all of them, then remove them and compile ANY indicator you have. Re-run NT and import PVCrossSignalsS.

Another solution is to prepare a source files of PVCrossSignalsS, but to be honest, I'm not interested in wasting my time for that, as I see no value of all of them for me and in my style. All PV products are very clean and easy in the sense of programming, so it can be a good excercise for someone who would like start his/her "edu" adventure.

As I wrote above to thaomoua, it seems to be a problem with the double usage the same names of common variables (I'm simplifying here for better understanding), used by your current indicators and these included in the PVCrossSignalsS. All depends on the quality of sources. Alone works ok but together it's a problem. I don't know if you use any of other PV indies.

Try to make a copy of all of them, then remove them and compile ANY indicator you have. Re-run NT and import PVCrossSignalsS.

Another solution is to prepare a source files of PVCrossSignalsS, but to be honest, I'm not interested in wasting my time for that, as I see no value of all of them for me and in my style. All PV products are very clean and easy in the sense of programming, so it can be a good excercise for someone who would like start his/her "edu" adventure.

Thanks admis for help.

I tried first method but no luck.

I put .dll and .cs in its respected directories manually and tried to compile but there is still an error

An assembly with the same simple name 'PVCrossSignalsS_NT7, Version=1.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side.

I tried at my level but no luck due to lack of any programming knowledge. Anyhow, not much excited

:(

Edited by santoshv2k

Thanks admis for help.

I tried first method but no luck.

I put .dll and .cs in its respected directories manually and tried to compile but there is still an error

:(

I didn't write to copy it manually into the folder! Just import it from zip after you've removed the rest of all other PV indicators and refreshed NT (by re-run). Compilation is needed only to refresh a common library of NT not to compile this strategy.

I didn't write to copy it manually into the folder! Just import it from zip after you've removed the rest of all other PV indicators and refreshed NT (by re-run). Compilation is needed only to refresh a common library of NT not to compile this strategy.

I removed all PV indis and restarted NT and then I tried to import zip but still the same error

Then I manually placed .dll and .cs files, only to try. :)

... still the same error

Import Failed. ...

I'm sorry. Do you really need it? I'm not trying to judge it, but they are based on a lagging indicators and IMO using them can has a more sense only in a long term trading. (btw: recently I've heard on one of J. Peter Steidlmayer webinar: nowadays half a day is a long term trading....;))

I'm sorry. Do you really need it? I'm not trying to judge it, but they are based on a lagging indicators and IMO using them can has a more sense only in a long term trading. (btw: recently I've heard on one of J. Peter Steidlmayer webinar: nowadays half a day is a long term trading....;))

I really don't need it. I don't wish any lagging indicator on my chart.

Thank you,

san

I got the same error when importing PVCrossSignalsS, too. The other two files import just fine but the strategy cannot be enabled.

@thaomoua, to overcome that error, you could delete one *.dll file which is not required at your end. If you use NT7 64bit, delete ***.dll 32 bit from the respected ***.zip file and then import.

@thaomoua, to overcome that error, you could delete one *.dll file which is not required at your end. If you use NT7 64bit, delete ***.dll 32 bit from the respected ***.zip file and then import.

I'm running NT x86 on Win7 x64.

I'll give your input a try.

Thanks.