Ninja won't support my service request cause I have pirated software

longboat

One of my workspaces came up with no charts, just white screen charts. Ninja replied to me that I had pirated software on my pc and they will not help me until it is removed. They referenced one of my renko bar indicators. I am not using this but they must have gone through all my indicators! Should I remove that one or just recreate a new workspace? It really tees me off after paying my quarterly fee to NT all these years. I have lots of other **** on my pc too, I wonder if they are going to bring it all up.

Longboat

>:)

One of my workspaces came up with no charts, just white screen charts. Ninja replied to me that I had pirated software on my pc and they will not help me until it is removed. They referenced one of my renko bar indicators. I am not using this but they must have gone through all my indicators! Should I remove that one or just recreate a new workspace? It really tees me off after paying my quarterly fee to NT all these years. I have lots of other **** on my pc too, I wonder if they are going to bring it all up.

Longboat

>:)

Hi longboat- hope all is great with u and urs--

I am guessing you allowed support access to ur machine via remote??? Is this the case??

Thanks in advance for ur response

Have a Great one!

p.s. tried pm but ur inbox is full